Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this somewhere else, has anybody seen or know anything about it?

Spain's Princess Cristina drops appeal against court summons over tax-evasion, money-laundering charges

• 13 hours ago January 12, 2014 4:58AM

Last edited:
An Ard Ri:
Sorry about that, I just saw this elsewhere and didn't see this here. Forgive me reposting something...............

Looks like the entire media is trying to potray thr "Princess agreeing to appear voluntarily in court/will drop appeal" thing as if she is doing a huge service and favor to the nation, for which every Spaniard has to be grateful to her forever..:bang:

Looks like the entire media is trying to potray thr "Princess agreeing to appear voluntarily in court/will drop appeal" thing as if she is doing a huge service and favor to the nation, for which every Spaniard has to be grateful to her forever..:bang:
One must think that the King/Queen has put a whisper in the ear of editors on how he wants stories to be slanted so that citizens change views on Cristina. Mark my words, she will come out smelling like a rose while everyone else is destroyed.
Smart people will see through all this and lose respect for Royals, even though some Royal are quite innocent of this stealing.

:previous:Exactly..and if they had put even a tiny fraction of such 'whisper' in Letizia's defence atleast oce in the last 10 years, the image of monarchy would have been far better today..
Alas, how much ever sincere and dedicated The King and Queen are, they are extremely short-sighted and poorly advised. God help them.

Last edited:
:previous:Exactly..and if they had put even a tiny fraction of such 'whisper' in Letizia's defence atleast oce in the last 10 years, the image of monarchy would have been far better today..
Alas, how much ever sincere and dedicated The King and Queen are, they are extremely short-sighted and poorly advised. God help them.

Couldn´t agree more
Bye Bine

Well. At least he has the good sense to celebrate a low key birthday. Probably one of the few times he has exercised good judgement recently.:cool:

Heights of sycophancy if not insulting the judicial process. We can understand this if it is happening in an absolute or atleast Thai-style monarchy..
Whats the need for a democratically elected PM to suck up to that 'infanta'?

totally. what a stupid remark of the president. let justice decide. that intervention was just unnecessary.

Rajoy is as corrupt as the political system, I am not surprised to see them patting on each other's backs.

What would surprise me is if it went any further for Cristina than answering a few questions. Her lawyers will do the rest.

Rajoy would better off staying out of it,he has enough problems of his own!

Rajoy is as corrupt as the political system, I am not surprised to see them patting on each other's backs.

What would surprise me is if it went any further for Cristina than answering a few questions. Her lawyers will do the rest.

That's right. I doubt the judge even has energy going any further.
Rajoy and his power have been harassing the judge the last few months, as soon as Cristina was imputed, the prosecutor accused the judge with his personal agenda. Did the prosecutor not hear of Isabel Pantoja ? Of course he was taking the order from his boss, the minister of Justice whose boss is Rajoy. Christina's sales of 13 properties without paying tax was an identity error ? He really thought the Spaniards were idiots.

Last edited:

its nepotism of the worst kind :yuk::yuk:
the spanish mp should say that justice is supposed to be independent or say nothing at all as its not his business, as if he had deeper knowledge about details.
i really hope that he and his corrupt lot will have to face justice one day themselves but of course like in so many other countries the ruling elite is not equal in front of justice.

i have the bad feeling that when jc is gone, spain will be paralyzed by a massive power struggle between monarchy and politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom