Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King's choice of lawyer clearly shows that Infanta Cristina still has full protection of Zarzuela.

I feel so bad for cristina. she still is infanta of spain.

She brought it on herself, by tolerating her husband's corruption.

Couldn't agree more -it's hard to not stick by the man you love, and the father of your children, even if it might mean the possibility of criminal action in the future if you get caught. My guess is that the Infanta probably thought that there was nothing wrong. But, I do not know them, so I can not speak for them or her for that matter. It's sad to see that she is being charged on corruption charges.

Couldn't agree more -it's hard to not stick by the man you love, and the father of your children, even if it might mean the possibility of criminal action in the future if you get caught. My guess is that the Infanta probably thought that there was nothing wrong. But, I do not know them, so I can not speak for them or her for that matter. It's sad to see that she is being charged on corruption charges.

And see, I disagree that it's sad that she's being charged. I think the situation is sad for their children, but if the allegations prove to be true, then Inaki most certainly deserves to be punished for stealing from public funds and Cristina, as a board member at Noos, was negligent if not an actual participant in the crime.

I think it's sad that a family that privileged, a family that had everything, was so selfish and entitled that they felt they could steal from the public even while people in their country suffered. I think it's good that they didn't get away with it.

And see, I disagree that it's sad that she's being charged. I think the situation is sad for their children, but if the allegations prove to be true, then Inaki most certainly deserves to be punished for stealing from public funds and Cristina, as a board member at Noos, was negligent if not an actual participant in the crime.

I think it's sad that a family that privileged, a family that had everything, was so selfish and entitled that they felt they could steal from the public even while people in their country suffered. I think it's good that they didn't get away with it.

I agree. This woman is not a scapegoat as far as I can see.

The situation for the children is simply tragic. Their childhoods are over, and they will never be the same.

The situation for the children is simply tragic. Their childhoods are over, and they will never be the same.

Yup, and the children are the only ones I can bring myself to feel sorry for in this whole sorry mess. It's tragic what's happening to them, and they deserved better.

Agree with both of you here!

Irrelevant or Confrontational posts will be removed,please try to stay on topic and polite.

Irrelevant or Confrontational posts will be removed,please try to stay on topic and polite.

I don't understand how my post was off-topic or impolite. A Forum member said she feels sorry for Critina because she is an infanta, and that shocked me. I simply asked her how does the fact of her being an infanta makes her feel sorry for her.
Is it because an infanta should be treated differently that other citizens of the country?

I never insulted anyone, and I wasn't impolite. But if a poster says she feels sorry for Cristina because she is an infanta, as someone who supports the spanih royal family with her taxes, I think I am entitled to ask why she says that, and whether she thinks that an infanta should have a different legal treatment than myself or any other spanish citizen.

I really don't see were was the impoliteness or the off-topic.

:previous: No, you answered IRIS as well, and you were IMO very rude.
You should take in acount that political content in post is totally forbiden at TRF. And attacking other posters is as well.

According to Bild the Urdangarin couple does not have only juridical problems, but also marital problems.
Apparently there were problems of unfaithfulness between the partners already from the beginning of the relation.

Source: e-mails from el Mundo
Cristina von Spanien: Ehe mit Iñaki Urdangarín angeblich in der Krise - Royals - Bild.de

Andrew Morton writes something like that in his book too
Andrew Morton Iñaki Urdangarin llegó a salir con tres mujeres a la vez, incluyendo a la Infanta Cristina

Nothing may come out of this. The sad thing is the Royal Family have been tarnished. One is innocient until found guilty. This is not new about people who are at the helm of things "and the dough is rolling".

I hope Prince Philepe and Princess Litezia are crowned King and Queen. After the Dictator Franco rule. King Carlos was able to turn the country into a democracy. Now This!.

Interesting news about Inaki especially in the light of recent events... Maybe I'm naive but I hope he'll be cleared by court. This is so horrible for Spanish Royal Family...

He is returning to handball after almost 10 years..Hopefully he will be good in that. And I think Christina will also completely go off radar, so that public memeory will slowly fade over this issue..

He is returning to handball after almost 10 years..Hopefully he will be good in that. And I think Christina will also completely go off radar, so that public memeory will slowly fade over this issue..

He cannot avoid prosecution by running away to Qatar. If the judge thinks he should be prosecuted, then he will need to attend court, regardless of this job offer. Any other course will have the public saying that JC has pulled strings to save members of his family.

This could make the situation worse.

No. At least not for the time being and till this School year Ends. That's what the other article said. However, I am wondering whether this might offer a nice way for the Urdangarin couple to get dissolve their marriage eventually. First living apart for some time and then claiming to be estranged ...:whistling:

Edit: Name misspelling

I have read this thread for months but have little to say. It seems at this point, Cristina will eventually walk away from this divorced or stripped or all royal titles and her place in the line of succession.

:previous: Divorce? Huh..Be a "happy couple" as long as he gets illegal money, buys you big houses and all, And when he is caught, then divorce him pretending you had no idea what he is doing all these days and how is getting you this lifestyle..Cool Idea..:angry:

No. At least not for the time being and till this School year Ends. That's what the other article said. However, I am wondering whether this might offer a nice way for the Urdangarin couple to get dissolve their marriage eventually. First living apart for some time and then claiming to be estranged ...:whistling:

Edit: Name misspelling

Well, you are not the only one to think so.
A lot of people in Spain are convinced that the job offer is the first step to a divorce.
Apparently the relation between the infanta and her husband is irreparably damaged.
Not only because of their corruption problems but also because of marital problems.
Insiders knew already for a long time that the couple had problems with faithfullness.
Now that Andrew Morton's book about the spanish ladies made things public I can imagine what will happen next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom