Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Inaki was in a difficult situation when he married his wife and then retired from handball, his only professional work experience. To be the daughter of a King requires a certain lifestyle. For security reasons alone, they must live in a more affluent neighborhood and send their children to private schools. I am not saying what Inaki did is right, but I can understand why he felt pressured to make a LOT of money.

I believe that Inaki was in a difficult situation when he married his wife and then retired from handball, his only professional work experience. To be the daughter of a King requires a certain lifestyle. For security reasons alone, they must live in a more affluent neighborhood and send their children to private schools. I am not saying what Inaki did is right, but I can understand why he felt pressured to make a LOT of money.

I know you're not suggesting an excuse for Inaki :flowers:, but I point out that Elena manages. They did not have to have four children. Cristina has a job. Inaki would always have a very nice job on the king's connections.

Several off topic posts and replies have been removed.

Ohh..After a long time..And I guess this case will go on and on and on...:bang:
Will be waiting for updates from AnArdRi once in a while..

Did you think they would take a break during Esater and holidays? Wrong.

:nonono::nonono::nonono:

The Infanta knew about Noos´management.

Diego Torres presents new emails that try to involve the Infanta
The Duke explained his wife Nóos operation details.
There are also several 'mails' the duke exchanged with Garcia Revenga.

Traductor de Google

I don't relish posting anything about this most unsavoury Noos scandal but will update where I can.

Did you think they would take a break during Esater and holidays? Wrong.

:nonono::nonono::nonono:

The Infanta knew about Noos´management.

Diego Torres presents new emails that try to involve the Infanta
The Duke explained his wife Nóos operation details.
There are also several 'mails' the duke exchanged with Garcia Revenga.

Traductor de Google

The lawyer of Urdangarin not aware that the Duke asked for advice Infanta

Al abogado de Urdangarin no le consta que el duque pidiera consejo a la infanta | Realeza | Noticias hola.com

:previous: Of course he isn´t :whistling:
He´s their lawyer, after all ;)

Every time I read this thread, it seems things just keep getting worse for Inaki and Christina. IMO, someone (whether it be Inaki or his partner), is lying. It's pretty obvious that Inaki's partner is trying to save his own self.

Um, how many emails does this guy have? Every time I read this thread and there's a new batch of emails I hear the methodic every increasing tempo to Bolero.

Torres is not exactly trying to exonerate himself I thought. He's trying to put so much heat on Cristina that someone pressures the prosecutor to drop the case against his wife. At least this is what I read.

:previous:
I daresay Torres is using the emails as a kind of safety guard against being turned into a scapegoat.
Interestingly, Urdangarin's lawyer refused to deny the journalists inquiry whether Torres is using mails (and other, not yet produced evidence) to blackmail Inaki.

I am afraid the worst is yet to come for Inaki, Cristina and the Spanish Royal Family in general.

Inaki Urdangarin Scandal: New evidence suggests Infanta Cristina might have known of illegal activities
I too have that same fear. I don't think this will end well for Inaki or Christina. But I have hope for the rest of the family.

Yes, we all know things will end badly, just how badly and who will ultimately be implicated is anyone's guess.

I dont know I am beginning to lose interst in this issue..Just turning out the same way 100s of corruption cases against politicians in India have gone..

Let me tell you whats going to happen in this case..It will be dragged on and on and on..till its out of public memory, or till "better times", and then quitely the case will be closed on grounds of "insufficient evidence"..
Then one royal birth/death/wedding..and again "AND ALL THE PEOPLE REJOICED..."..
Actually thats also what should happen, cos one individual(couple)'s greed cannot be let to threaten the very existence of King/institution of monarchy..

My translate function is off - my computer is old. What does this mean - that he threw out the email evidence, or he denied a request by Inaki?

My Spanish isn't great but I gather that the judge refused a request by Inaki's defence team.

My translate function is off - my computer is old. What does this mean - that he threw out the email evidence, or he denied a request by Inaki?
As An Ard Ri said, the judge presiding over Inaki's case denied the petition of Inaki's legal team to dismiss the latest mails provided by Torres.
That means they will be considered evidence in the case.

My Spanish isn't great but I gather that the judge refused a request by Inaki's defence team.

that is correct. inaki asked for the emails to be dismissed, the judge said no. so they will be used as evidence.

i am happy the judge didn't cede to urdangarin's less than fair request.

on another note:

El difcil trago que atraviesa el matrimonio de la infanta Cristina | elmundo.es

this article states that certain emails may prove the fact that inaki cheated on cristina.
if that's the case, i think it would be lotery for cristina. she would be able to come out of all this catastrophe in style, without being imputed, and looking like the "damaged one".

one wonders why torres would have submitted such evidence, giving the royal house (ie, cristina) an easy way out, if, as media says, he wants to get cristina legally involved in the matter. i guess the RH now has understood that there is no way out for inaki, and wanted to save cristina's back. it wouldn't be the first time diego torres is bribed, maybe this means inaki and torres have attained some sort of secret (and economic) agreement to let cristina "come out clean".

I dont know I am beginning to lose interst in this issue..Just turning out the same way 100s of corruption cases against politicians in India have gone..

Let me tell you whats going to happen in this case..It will be dragged on and on and on..till its out of public memory, or till "better times", and then quitely the case will be closed on grounds of "insufficient evidence"..
Then one royal birth/death/wedding..and again "AND ALL THE PEOPLE REJOICED..."..
Actually thats also what should happen, cos one individual(couple)'s greed cannot be let to threaten the very existence of King/institution of monarchy..

This could very well happen..... whereas I simply CANNOT imagine the opposite, i.e. that these accusations really will end in PRISON for Inaki. So I expect anything in between..... most probably a "penalty" moneywise and that´s it.
Bye Bine

El difcil trago que atraviesa el matrimonio de la infanta Cristina | elmundo.es

this article states that certain emails may prove the fact that inaki cheated on cristina.
if that's the case, i think it would be lotery for cristina. she would be able to come out of all this catastrophe in style, without being imputed, and looking like the "damaged one".

one wonders why torres would have submitted such evidence, giving the royal house (ie, cristina) an easy way out, if, as media says, he wants to get cristina legally involved in the matter. i guess the RH now has understood that there is no way out for inaki, and wanted to save cristina's back. it wouldn't be the first time diego torres is bribed, maybe this means inaki and torres have attained some sort of secret (and economic) agreement to let cristina "come out clean".

Thanks for the info! I don't see how evidence of infidelity lets Cristina off the hook for the corruption evidence (just because a husband and wife are allegedly partners in crime does not mean that one might or might not be unfaithful to the other) In fact, it might cause a rift between Cristina and Inaki and the two will now start pointing fingers at another.

I can safely say that this is the most fascinating thread on the forum (not in a good way, but fascinating, nonetheless).

GracieGirraffe, if what's written in these emails are true (or not), or if these emails do somehow exist, it will give Cristina, thus Casa Real, a ground for divorce, namely infidelity. Cristina can or might return to the welcoming arms of the Casa Real as the wronged woman whose trust by her beloved, undeserving husband and Inaki can be cut out of the picture terminally. So yes, it might be a lottery ticket for Cristina. (and for the Casa Real, of course.)
But it still doesn't change the fact that she had knowledge of Torres's and Inaki's deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom