Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of King Juan Carlos daughters and sisters and the youngest daughter of King Felipe VI are all Infantas of Spain.Only Leonor has the title of Princess (of Asturias).Only the heir apparent or heir presumptive bears the title Prince or Princess of Asturias,so Leonor is technically the only Princess in Spain.

The current infantas of Spain (by rank) are:

The Infanta Sofía of Spain
Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo
Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca
Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz,Dowager Viscountess de la Torre
Infanta Margarita, Duchess of Soria & 2nd Duchess of Hernani
Infanta Alicia,Dowager Duchess of Calabria

See this thread for further discussion

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/titles-of-the-royal-family-3524.html

It is correct that Leonor is the only one who can be addressed as "Princess Leonor".
The last lady you named however, Infanta Alicia, is twice a Princess: she is a Princess de Bourbon-Deux Siciles by marriage and a Princess de Bourbon de Parme by birth. She is the only Infanta de España who can correctly be addressed as "Princess", as also the Spanish Court does.

:flowers:

Last edited:

Thanks. According to the article the delay is caused by "Clean Hands" (an ultra-action group) which challenged two of the three magistrates of the tribunal: Mr Diego Gómez-Reino and Mrs Mónica de la Serna. The action group is continuously attacking these two magistrates whom came to the conviction that there were no sufficient and convincing grounds for a succesful prosecution of Infanta Doña Cristina. The third magistrate, Mr Juan Jiménez Vidal, is "protected" by Clean Hands.

The Office of the Public Prosecutor indicated that Clean Hands was "fraudulously using a range of legal instruments to achieve a goal which is the creation of a legal weapon to destroy magistrates who dared to vote against prosecution of the King's sister".

:ermm:

:previous:
Do you think she will never have to answer to any of this because she is the former king's daughter...........the way of the rich and wealthy and famous....such is life!:ermm:

:previous:
Do you think she will never have to answer to any of this because she is the former king's daughter...........the way of the rich and wealthy and famous....such is life!:ermm:

I'll put a cyber $50 on no imputation for the reasons you stated.

:previous:If she and her husband walk away from this there is no doubt in my mind that huge sums of money passed into someone or more then one's hands. It would take someone with no sense of decency or morals to think she is so pure and innocent.

Just $50? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if true, its not unexpected that she can buy her way out of it. Daddy opens his briefcase, case closed.

:previous:As expected the princess get away scout free, I hope she stays far away from KF and QL and out of Spain. This says how much respect she has for the people of Spain......now for her husband............grrrrrrrrrr

Lets wait and see what the Balearic Court decides tomorrow!

Hopefully this dreadful case will come a conclusion allowing Infanta Christina to go on with her life.
Cheap public outrage and emotions were entertaining though.

Last edited:
And how does this effect her husband? There is no word on what is going to happen to him....sad it's such a small sum to pay for she surely got more then that in the long run of things.........selfish ego manic people who had everything and wanted more.......grrrrr:bang:

And how does this effect her husband? There is no word on what is going to happen to him....sad it's such a small sum to pay for she surely got more then that in the long run of things.........selfish ego manic people who had everything and wanted more.......grrrrr:bang:

Couldn't you wait with your conclusions until actually is announced what will happen (which will be today) :flowers:

:previous:I am sorry, and your right, it's just that where there is smoke there is fire........and this has been ripped apart by everyone involved from the law to the media to all the people on royal sites...and the people in the streets of Spain and other royal families, many think she is deeply involved.

What I don't get seriously is that here is a young lady, a blood princess, who has had everything in life offered to her, the silver platter, the tiara, the cars, the homes, the endless bank account, the vacations only the rich can afford and it's not enough? Something is not right in the mind and therapy would be a good start to get to the root of the problems.........I know people who have had and still get everything and it's not enough....just don't get it, so someone tell me what is wrong with this picture?:):)

Some people here knows more about this case than the Spanish Judiciary System, it seems.

I prefer to wait the verdict before make my conclusions. But I agree with the King of the Hellenes that all this persecution against Infanta Cristina seems a bit strange and they're taking to long to solve this case.

What could be the maximum punishment she has to "fear"?

I don't know. Her husband will be tried too, for money laundering, as will be his associate, Diego Torres, and Diego Torres's wife. Infanta Cristina will not be tried for money laundering.

What could be the maximum punishment she has to "fear"?

I don't know. Her husband will be tried too, for money laundering, as will be his associate, Diego Torres, and Diego Torres's wife. Infanta Cristina will not be tried for money laundering.

Mel Brooks was right my royal-watching friends,

"It's good to be the king!"

:royalrobes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom