The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > The Duke and Duchess of Palma de Mallorca and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-30-2014, 08:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
I agree. I believe she knew to some extent what was going on. To what extent we may never know.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
I'd like to think that we are now going to get to the bottom of this.

Old 06-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
I'd like to think that we are now going to get to the bottom of this.

Gracie, I want to believe that but I think that it'll be many years, if ever, before we find out the whole truth. For some reason I think there's a lot more going on and the judge has only scratched the surface.

Old 06-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Courtier

Sad but true, there are some people that think they are above the law because of some special reason or other, which could be a position that they have or money or title or power. In most cases that I have read about, the whole truth rarely ever comes out....so much is hidden behind closed doors by the ones with the powerful connections. It takes years if not decades for the truth to come out and if she does go to prison that she will have to live with that the rest of her life. I would not want to be in her shoes for all the money in the world.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The defense of the Infanta Cristina takes action action in its complaint against 'Nóos Case'

La defensa de la Infanta Cristina presenta un recurso contra su imputación en el 'Caso Nóos' - Bekia
Old 07-03-2014, 06:18 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I am sure JC and Sofia continue to pay for the best legal representation possible.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I am sure JC and Sofia continue to pay for the best legal representation possible.
Well, of course they are still paying. Who else is there to pay the bills of these two. Any parent would help their child if possible no matter what situation or station of life. That does not mean that parents approve or appreciate what the child has done in these cases. It is a parent/child love thing that, I'm sure, must kick in. Thank heavens I have never been put to the test.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Accountant accuses Spanish king's brother-in-law in embezzlement scandal - The Globe and Mail

Spanish royal family fraud case first evidence against King Felipe VI's brother-in-law - Telegraph

After yesterday’s written confession of Aizoon’s ex-accountant Marco Tejeiro accusing Torres and Urdangarin of fraud and money laundering, judge Jose Castro affirms that all of his testimony will be taken into account in the upcoming hours.
Judge Castro, on NOOS case “Everything will be determined today”
Old 07-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post

After yesterday’s written confession of Aizoon’s ex-accountant Marco Tejeiro accusing Torres and Urdangarin of fraud and money laundering, judge Jose Castro affirms that all of his testimony will be taken into account in the upcoming hours.
Judge Castro, on NOOS case “Everything will be determined today”
When all this is over through courts, I am positive that we will NEVER know the absolute truth. There will be conspiracy theories about everything and everyone for many years even after we all reading this are dead and buried. One of the biggest problems of being tried in the media where people make up their own stories [on both sides] and public take false statements as truth. Rumor here is that this person has already been paid off to help out Cristina, but unless that can be proved 100%, only theory. I still believe that Cristina is not lily white in all this as she is not dumb and must have wondered where her husband's money was coming from. That is my opinion as I certainly would know where huge amounts of money that my husband was spending was coming from. She knew just how far his salary could spread.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
When all this is over through courts, I am positive that we will NEVER know the absolute truth. There will be conspiracy theories about everything and everyone for many years even after we all reading this are dead and buried. One of the biggest problems of being tried in the media where people make up their own stories [on both sides] and public take false statements as truth. Rumor here is that this person has already been paid off to help out Cristina, but unless that can be proved 100%, only theory. I still believe that Cristina is not lily white in all this as she is not dumb and must have wondered where her husband's money was coming from. That is my opinion as I certainly would know where huge amounts of money that my husband was spending was coming from. She knew just how far his salary could spread.

I totally agree.

Old 07-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
Gracie, I want to believe that but I think that it'll be many years, if ever, before we find out the whole truth. For some reason I think there's a lot more going on and the judge has only scratched the surface.

Unfortunately, I do have to agree with you - although I do wish truth and justice will prevail for anyone and everyone involved. But that is not how it works for the rich and powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
I an convinced now, after hearing of this proposed testimony that Inaki will be fed to the lions - the only problem I have with that is he is the only one who will take the fall. Cristina's feet will be dangled over the lions and they will be allowed to take a nip or two to appease the public, but that will be it.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Courtier

King Constantine, who gave the interview on ABC, said he believes that Cristina is innocent.

Anyway, this case must be resolved quickly. This case has already dragged on for a long time and has done a lot of damage.
Style of the Portuguese sovereign: By the Grace of God and by the Constitution of the Monarchy, King [or Queen] of Portugal and the Algarves of either side of the sea in Africa, Lord of Guinea and of Conquest, Navigation, and Commerce of Ethiopia, Arabia, Persia, and India, etc.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
King Constantine, who gave the interview on ABC, said he believes that Cristina is innocent.

Anyway, this case must be resolved quickly. This case has already dragged on for a long time and has done a lot of damage.
Well, like everyone else, Constantine is certainly entitled to his opinion - but what does he base it on, I'm wondering.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Courtier

Since this couple are family, then of course he would say she is innocent. After all this is a royal family and they can do no wrong according to them...........
Just had to throw that in, I wonder if he thinks he fooled anyone. It is so much easier to just tell the darn truth and you don't have to remember the lies........
Old 07-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Premier Rajoy said that Cristina is innocent too, how would he know

Rajoy is the highest ranking politician in Spain should refrain from commenting on a law case involving the daughter of the King. He can have a personal opinion but imo he should not voice it in public but leave it to the courts of law!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:00 AM
Courtier

Surely these people [Premier Rajoy and King Constantine} are as entitled as you, or I, to express a view ?... Their opinion is every bit as valid !
Old 07-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Courtier

Yes he is and no one is saying that he can't. After all he is *Family* and what else would one expect him to say, QS sure wouldn't like it if he came out and said the opposite of her daughter. In general most people aren't fooled by his comment, people that keep up with what is going on in the royal circles and follow these royals, well, they can read between the lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Premier Rajoy said that Cristina is innocent too, how would he know
Maybe she told him............. or
he read it in the news..........
Old 07-07-2014, 04:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
fooled by his comment
Why do you imagine he is trying to 'fool' anyone ? He is just expressing his opinion ! To imply that he is is someway trying to deceive is unjust, and utterly without foundation.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Can we leave all the guilty verdicts for the judge & jury please and not speculate.Any further speculative posts will be deleted without warning.Thanks
Old 07-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
Surely these people [Premier Rajoy and King Constantine} are as entitled as you, or I, to express a view ?... Their opinion is every bit as valid !
I just said they are entitled to their opinions - I'd just like to know how they have reached these conclusions.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

New evidence in an on-going money laundering case could mean more trouble for Spain’s Princess Cristina.
New evidence lands Spain’s Princess Cristina in hot water

Tags
corruption, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, scandal