Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, ha, ha! "tax error"

Appparently 4 different public notaries made 13 times the same "error" in 2 years and atributed the sale of 13 different properties to the infanta because they typed a wrong ID number!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! The whole of Spain is both indignant and laughing to death.

The only good news is she is digging her own grave.

In Germany there was a huge scandal with several high ranking public figures having copied etc their doctoral thesis. Even the minister of defence and the minister of education (!) had to resign.

Having said that, it fits the picture for Inaki. He was a very good handballer but being married to the Kings daughter, he also wanted to appear like a sharp knife in the drawer and a clever business man. And from then, it went downhill.

Spain's Finance Minister on Tax Error Involving Princess Cristina: 'Oops' | FP Passport

In Germany there was a huge scandal with several high ranking public figures having copied etc their doctoral thesis. Even the minister of defence and the minister of education (!) had to resign.

Having said that, it fits the picture for Inaki. He was a very good handballer but being married to the Kings daughter, he also wanted to appear like a sharp knife in the drawer and a clever business man. And from then, it went downhill.

Spain's Finance Minister on Tax Error Involving Princess Cristina: 'Oops' | FP Passport

Tax Fraud Allegations Against Princess Said To Be Case Of Mistaken Identity - Forbes

Boy, this Inaki is one swell guy, isn't he? :p

I still don't feel terribly sorry for Cristina. I think she knew what he was, had at least some knowledge of what he was doing, and while the money rolled in, all was well. She's certainly dodging the bullet of criminal investigation. It will be interesting to see what she ultimately does with all of this information.

It's the children I feel terribly, terribly sorry for. Always have, and always will. It's one thing to go through what they are going through (and that's bad enough), but the fact that they are in the public eye takes it to a whole other level. I truly hope they have a support system of extended family and friends.

And now Torres wants to smear the Queen as well (with more emails), this is such a mess...

Levantada la prohibición a los medios de difundir los correos de Urdangarin

The judge of the Court of First Instance 46 of Barcelona has lifted the ban on the media to disseminate the personal emails of Inaki Urdangarin, for which the Duke filed a lawsuit for breach of privacy. Those emails indicate that Inaki cheated on Cristina with his former girlfriend, who - with her husband - were close friends with Inaki & Cristina.

In the order, the judge upheld the appeal submitted by the seven media companies sued for opposing Urdangarin's precautionary measures, and lifting the ban on spreading the mails, but not for Urdangarins former partner, Diego Torres, even though he has stated that he does not possess these emails and has never distributed them. Either Torres is lying regarding these specific 'cheating' emails or they come from another source.

I will venture a guess that there is a de facto separation between C & I, if he is to remain in Spain why she is in Switzerland. No formal separation will ever be announced, and perhaps there will be a quiet divorce down the line somewhere with a very short, terse statement. Life must have been tense with the Urdangarins, but those emails about the affair must have been the final nail in that coffin.

Imagine if she is one day imputed, then charged and she refuses to return from Switzerland? How did she get this lovely job in Switzerland? Daddy?

I fear that if Cristina is charged and refuses to return, JC just brought down the whole monarchy. Forget all the images of the two little Infantas holding hands in some modern day Velasquez creation.

I can see a book now, "Juan Carlos' Choice". 70 years from now I see a Grande Dame of Palm Beach, Florida named Leonor who spits on the floor every time Uncle Inaki or Aunt Cristina are mentioned, and who calls her sister every day for a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom