Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As lula said, the evidence against Cristina of the kind that would be accepted in court is not clear at all, in contrast to Inaki. She wouldnt be the first person to go free while everybody/common sense is clear about her knowing about everything.

I am fully convinced that Inaki is very involved in the strategy, if he is thrown under a bus then only because there is no other option as to throw him, and he will agree with that. They are trying to get as well out of this as possible, and if Inaki has to go to jail (not a certainty at all if he can buy himself out of this whole issue) while Cristina can be spared, keeping all her privileges, then so be it. I defo see them together as a family long term, continuing to live a very good life.

While flinging Inaki under the bus might be the most prudent strategy, and I agree, it's probably the most prudent under the circumstances, then the relationship will suffer.

I don't think she had no knowledge of what he was doing. She is a princess and needs to be kept in a certain style now how he was to do this when he played handball is beyond me. So they were in this together never thinking they would get caught . Greed gets you in the end.

And she *mocks* the world with that smile when leaving the courthouse because she still feels like she deserves everything in life without the responsibility of her actions.............

And I am sure PL will suffer because she did not attend the dinner with her husband and his family at the palace to show support for this, can't even call her a lady/woman for she isn't one, so whatever she is, PL has suffered for years because of this family and their unethical ways of working against the people of Spain. I say throw her in prison with her husband or banish her from Spain forever. I hope the rest of the royals in the world *shun her and her entire family from all activities* what bring them together.

That smile was more than just a royal front they all learn to put on. She seemed a bit maniacal, and given the seriousness of the situation, it was inappropriate. Also consider this was a woman who just flung her husband under the bus, and there she is smiling and waving to cameras.

Soo many 'armchair judges' here, unable or unwilling to accept innocent until PROVEN guilty...

I find their premature judgement as repugnant as the Infantas *alleged* crimes...

I agree with you all, why that big smile?? She was not going to a party, maybe showing a worried face will be mucht more humble and natural. I also don't understand how can she say that she didn't know of the "recruitment of domestic staff who made this society and was unaware that domestic staff working at home were charged through Aizoon.... so wo paid for those domestic staff?? Did she asked her husband to pay for domestic staff?? how come she dind't know who was paying for her home employees, I found that very very strange and I don't belive it at all... maybe if someone asks the employees they must know a bit more...

Soo many 'armchair judges' here, unable or unwilling to accept innocent until PROVEN guilty...

You can only be found GUILTY in a court of law. Anyone can give their OPINION which the entire world does. It is done every day on every subject. We don't have to have anything proven because our opinion doesn't count in in court, just the Judge and Jury's verdict does. But, we do, for many reasons, have the right to our opinion and the right to voice it.

Maybe she was smiling because of nerves, however grinning like a Cheshire cat certainly did her public image no favour.

Wyvale:Soo many 'armchair judges' here, unable or unwilling to accept innocent until PROVEN guilty...

With her education, her intelligence, her years of marriage and working and being on the board of the company and her arrogance................this all shows that she *did* know something and surely is not an innocent in this situation that she and her husband created. This problem didn't just drop out of the sky, it was created by 2 entitled people who think that they could get away with anything they wanted regardless of the law. And most of all, the money, how many people in Spain could that money have helped improve their lives? I really hate injustice to animals(and don't even let me get started on what happened in Denmark and that poor giraffe) and to people........One thing my grandmother taught me as a child was that regardless of who has money, position, power or title, respect is only given by how you treat your fellow mankind..............damn that has stuck with me all my life and has made me an unfriendly person to many people at which I have never lost sleep over losing those friends. If you only knew..............so yes I am an arm chair judge for all the evidence points to her and now she jus threw her husband, the father of her children under the bus to save her life..............I feel for those poor innocent children for their lives will never be the same again regardless of money, position, power or title.

Duke, nobody really knows who actually had dinner with her in Zarzuela.

Every newspaper gives a different information, all give their version, but nobody seems to have actual data. Information about Letizia was said by a gossip journalist, who has often given erroneous information.

Wyvale:Soo many 'armchair judges' here, unable or unwilling to accept innocent until PROVEN guilty...

With her education, her intelligence, her years of marriage and working and being on the board of the company and her arrogance................this all shows that she *did* know something and surely is not an innocent in this situation that she and her husband created. This problem didn't just drop out of the sky, it was created by 2 entitled people who think that they could get away with anything they wanted regardless of the law. And most of all, the money, how many people in Spain could that money have helped improve their lives? I really hate injustice to animals(and don't even let me get started on what happened in Denmark and that poor giraffe) and to people........One thing my grandmother taught me as a child was that regardless of who has money, position, power or title, respect is only given by how you treat your fellow mankind..............damn that has stuck with me all my life and has made me an unfriendly person to many people at which I have never lost sleep over losing those friends. If you only knew..............so yes I am an arm chair judge for all the evidence points to her and now she jus threw her husband, the father of her children under the bus to save her life..............I feel for those poor innocent children for their lives will never be the same again regardless of money, position, power or title.
I agree with everything you wrote... she knew about most of the things... those employees were pay and she knew how they were payed... where the money come from,,, come on... it is impossible to be other way, of course she knew,,,otherwise she will be the most absent minded person....
As for the Giraffe issue you mention, I think that we can discuss that in the Denamark board...I also hate justice to animals... so why these so call royals didn't make anything??

I don't know how credible that report is,Cristina was a long time in court in Palma and if this is true she then flew to Madrid had dinner and was back in Barcelona and then Geneva in 24 hours.

That's a lot of travel in a short space of time.

Something tells me she did NOT have dinner with Felipe.

:flowers:Biboquinhas:
...I also hate justice to animals... so why these so call royals didn't make anything??

Thank you so much for your understanding and most of all, The Animal Rescue Site................I went into the site and bought my first item, a bracelet that says GOD and know that the word DOG spelled backwards is the same. I also donated some small amount of money to help feed some animals. I am such a HUGE lover of the animal kingdom, not the human kingdom, all because of what life teaches a person and their experiences makes them the way they are. I am a proud member of the site you mentioned. If you see my picture on my membership site, that is Princess Sweet Pea, I got her when they, the place that had her because they couldn't afford to save her, so I took her home with me and to my vet, she was 4 months and very badly abused and my vet had to take a leg off to save her life because gangrene set in, she was the absolute love of my life, where I live she was well know in the neighborhood and even had her own Pazzs follow her around when she was out in her pink baby carriage, she went everywhere with me, movie theaters, grocery stores, shops, doctors, everyplace, she was almost 17 when she passed 2 weeks ago today..........won't go there right now. Thank you!

GG:Something tells me she did NOT have dinner with Felipe. :whistling::whistling:

Something in my gut tells me that she is not welcomed in the royal family because she is her own person. She doesn't adhere to the belief that women should just smile and be pretty and be quiet and never speak. I so admire this woman who is more a royal Princess then any of the royal princess in the family today.

PL seems very intelligent, compassionate, ethical (something the rest of the Spanish Royal Family aren't), and is a very firm believer in knowing what is right and what is wrong and she stands by that.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors and yet she has 2 very beautiful daughters whom she will always stick by and I bet teaches them to be strong, intelligent, independent, compassionate and ethical young women.........

I wonder if the royal family hears the grumblings of the people or did they just shut the doors and close the windows and go on as usual.........they need to listen to their history and QS should listen most closely as her own country Greece no longer has a working royal family.

History always repeats itself and even here in the US there are grumblings(little ones now).

You know, I am so tired of people getting away with whatever they want just because they have a title or are wealthy. She is just as guilty as her husband and should face the same punishment he gets. If he even gets anything. Of course she will probably get a slap on the hand and told not to be naughty again. Please, give me a break.It just makes me crazy that this family is still around. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Afterwards, Cristina had dinner at Zarzuela with her siblings, Elena and possibly Felipe, Letizia left to meet her friends
Duke, this story has been disproven. No siblings or parents. She was seen only with her law team. I hate when media make-up these lies. Same as when a sleezy journalist wrote story about Carol [Catherine's mother] using the word toilet at Buck Palace when in fact she never even met the Queen for another two years! At least that sleez was fired when editor discovered her lie over a year later.

Something tells me she did NOT have dinner with Felipe.

Most likely she did have dinner with her parents and brother. If she went to Zarzuela, I'm sure Mama would force her boy to have dinner with his sister. Plus the family might have some important things to go over. The same day it was reported the anti-corruption prosecutor wanted to charge Inaki for 10-19 years in prison. This time Cristina had followed the instruction of her defense team hired by Daddy to throw Inaki under the bus, it wouldn't be a surprise if she divorces Inaki after he goes to jail as her father wishes, then goes back to be her HRH. She would need the support of her brother though.

Most likely she did have dinner with her parents and brother. If she went to Zarzuela, I'm sure Mama would force her boy to have dinner with his sister. Plus the family might have some important things to go over. The same day it was reported the anti-corruption prosecutor wanted to charge Inaki for 10-19 years in prison. This time Cristina had followed the instruction of her defense team hired by Daddy to throw Inaki under the bus, it wouldn't be a surprise if she divorces Inaki after he goes to jail as her father wishes, then goes back to be her HRH. She would need the support of her brother though.
donnaK, if what you are stating you read is true, then there are many media scum out there writing entirely different stories as most are now saying that the so-called dinner party was impossible as most were not even in same cities.

Duke, this story has been disproven. No siblings or parents. She was seen only with her law team. I hate when media make-up these lies. Same as when a sleezy journalist wrote story about Carol [Catherine's mother] using the word toilet at Buck Palace when in fact she never even met the Queen for another two years! At least that sleez was fired when editor discovered her lie over a year later.

Nothing has been disproven, there are only contradicting stories in the papers, unless Cristina tells us what she did that evening and with who we can pick and chose what source to believe.

I agree with donnaK, its possible that Cristina had dinner in Zarzuela to discuss what happened and if Felipe was present, it doesnt mean he attended to say Cristina how much he liked her.

From the beginning Iñaki and Cristina wanted to do things their way. Iñaki chose his lawyer, organized his strategy... and was not interested in following the advice or strategy of the House of the King. He was once again proud, and unintelligent... wanting to prove that he was totally innocent and seeking confrontation with Torres. In the end, all he did was make it worse for him first, then to his wife and to the Royal Household.

When legal problems began for Cristina, they had to seek advice and protection, and the lawyer of the Infanta was chosen by the king. Probably at that time they also agreed the move of the family to Geneva.

Then came the second complaint. Press said that the infanta intended to return to contest it and not have to declare that it was the King who ended up forcing her to declare, to finish this circus.

The infanta has yielded to the advice of his father and the House, and now family relationships are a little more relaxed.

From the beginning Iñaki and Cristina wanted to do things their way. Iñaki chose his lawyer, organized his strategy... and was not interested in following the advice or strategy of the House of the King. He was once again proud, and unintelligent... wanting to prove that he was totally innocent and seeking confrontation with Torres. In the end, all he did was make it worse for him first, then to his wife and to the Royal Household.

When legal problems began for Cristina, they had to seek advice and protection, and the lawyer of the Infanta was chosen by the king. Probably at that time they also agreed the move of the family to Geneva.

Then came the second complaint. Press said that the infanta intended to return to contest it and not have to declare that it was the King who ended up forcing her to declare, to finish this circus.

The infanta has yielded to the advice of his father and the House, and now family relationships are a little more relaxed.

there was no other choice than to comply. the king provided cristina with a golden parachute (same with inaki years earlier but he was too stupid to comply), whatelse can she do other than to march to her father's drum now. fact is that the family is now depending on the goodwill of the kings, probably as long as they are alive. cristina will inherit a fortune one day and she wont need felipe for her financial stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom