Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Oh Oh....
they wanted to sell their Barcelona Home... and now this.
Another bad day for the Spanish RF - well, mainly Inaki and Christina.
But also the rest of the Family.
Bye Bine

Who will pay their home in Geneva and its very expensive private Schools ?

Well, gossip says, that the king is not a poor man in Terms of private wealth.... I am sure, that he will be the backup or "Plan B" for covering costs like These, IF Christina and Inaki cannot cover them any more....
BYe Bine

I thought the school were being paid for as part of Cristina's pay package,probably the same for the house they are using? I wonder if that is why she started working a with the Aga Khan's charities, he's very wealthy and said to be a friend of the King's, funny that ;-)

I thought the school were being paid for as part of Cristina's pay package,probably the same for the house they are using? I wonder if that is why she started working a with the Aga Khan's charities, he's very wealthy and said to be a friend of the King's, funny that ;-)

it's no secret that the king has gotten cristina her current job with the Aga Khan foundation.

caixa & aga khan foundation will fork out for this and they would not do so without the involvement of the king. its time to return old favours or to activate old buddy networks when it counts.

It gets worse and worse everytime something new is released from this never ending scandal.Talking about his sister in law in such a manner is despicable,Inkai I'm sure must be eating his nasty words!

:ohmy:For Inaki to talk about PL in this way is making himself look like the sinking ship that he is. Why this family doesn't thrown him to the pigs is beyond me. He and his wife are causing so many problems and headaches for the royal family. It's enough that JC is a disgrace and yet this........just wondering how much more the people of Spain are going to put up with this. My heart really goes out to PF and his family, they seem like such a loving and caring family.

I used to like him very much... how wrong I was....incredible, how silly can you be ???

Lucky for Inaki and Cristina that Juan Carlos did't abdicate already, I suspect after this there would be much less support from king Felipe and Queen Letizia ;-)

I used to like him very much... how wrong I was....incredible, how silly can you be ???

There are many of who were hoodwinked into believing Inaki was Mr.nice,myself included!

:ohmy:For Inaki to talk about PL in this way is making himself look like the sinking ship that he is. Why this family doesn't thrown him to the pigs is beyond me. He and his wife are causing so many problems and headaches for the royal family. It's enough that JC is a disgrace and yet this........just wondering how much more the people of Spain are going to put up with this. My heart really goes out to PF and his family, they seem like such a loving and caring family.

Would we really want to do that to the pigs though? They're fine animals and give us a lot. Although these emails are older and he probably believed that they were private emails, it serves to remind us that anything we put out there is in the public domain. It does not bode well for his character or his future. I fear this man is going to find himself alone, broke and disgraced with all his bridges burnt behind him. This would be the type of person that will try and make it by selling a "tell all" book and hit the TV talk show circuit. I hope someone suggest to the SRF that they get a gag order on this guy ASAP.

This would be the type of person that will try and make it by selling a "tell all" book and hit the TV talk show circuit. I hope someone suggest to the SRF that they get a gag order on this guy ASAP.

That must definitely be there on the cards.
But he is saving it for much colder days..when JC passes away..Christina melts Felipe with some tears and sentiment and ditches Inaki..and a situation is engineered (already being done) that she was just manipulated by him with 'love' as part of his wider manipulations..and so on..
If they all corner him to that extent then I too would support Inaki going to books and shows. I seriously believe Christina is equally guilty in each and every offence of his..Of course the judiciary in Spain will never agree with me..

The possibility of that "tell all" book and talk show circuit leads me to believe he will always be protected by JC, and quite possibly Felipe in the future.

What does he know?

These are crude jokes but lots of people laugh about such jokes, especially men (from all classes). I've seen a million of such 'lad jokes' on facebook and there is nothing wrong with it, unless you belong to a royal family and the subjects of those jokes are your own family members. In general I would say that everybody would be embarrassed in some kind of way if private emails were made public for others to read, especially over a long time period.

Felipe will have to continue to support his sisters' family, first he is not the ******* type, he rather wants peace, and then there is a huge possibility of a tell-all book from Inaki if he sees himself forced to it this way. Inaki knows a lot, I am sure of this, and who knows if within the family circle the 'clean record' of Felipe, Letizia or the King and Queen is known as 'clean' as in public in certain areas.

IMO Cristina & Inaki will not split but pull through for the children and because its the only choice to go through together, the kids, Cristina's royal ties & protection are kind of a life insurance.

Splitting is nowhere in the plan..They both are well prepared for all this..
U LOOT and I LL COVER UP..

Don't feel bad rominet09, I used to like him too. I thought he was so handsome, and that he and Cristina were a perfect couple.

Lovely on the outside, rotten on the inside. All that glitters isn't gold.:bang:

Don't feel bad rominet09, I used to like him too. I thought he was so handsome, and that he and Cristina were a perfect couple.

Lovely on the outside, rotten on the inside. All that glitters isn't gold.:bang:

Exactly..After all we are mere mortals..get carried away by superficiality, how much ever we resist..We can atleast be careful in our real/personal lives, but when it comes to celebs we just get carried away, cos just dont know them at all..wat we see is just a side of them beautifully polished and projected..

Oh yes you are right, the fairytale was too beautiful, the deserving young man marrying a King's daughter, getting beautiful children....

Would we really want to do that to the pigs though? They're fine animals and give us a lot.

;)Osipi,
How very true your comment is and I am sorry for the reference about *pigs*. I love all animals except snakes and I don't believe in eating a mother that nurses or gives birth to children as all animals do, not a meat eater at all. I have lots of respect for the 4 legged animal kingdom, not so much for the 2 legged animal kingdom though.

I also was fooled by Inaki's character, and I am of the firm belief that no one is prefect in this world only my higher power is, so the world knows all about JC and his sheinagines (sp?), I hope you know what I mean as my spell checker won't work right now (why?) and he is not a man in my eyes as are some other men in his position. I do believe that PF/PL don't have spotless lives yet they really seem to be above board on many of life's issues and are decent people. Spain<if the throne survives, will be better off with them in charge and I see no reason for PF to keep his sister and her crooked husband in the family. PF wants peace but will he put his sister and her husband first above the people of Spain when he becomes king? I would not and have not keep peace with people that have done damage to me regardless of whether they are family or not, I am not in his position yet we all must do what is best to survive in our lives and his life is on the front page of all the world. If Inaki does not go to jail which I doubt he does, then let him be banish from the royal family along with his wife for all times. Stay in Switzerland or wherever just don't come to Spain and steal the crown jewels.

We can all be easily fooled on a person's character when they have a PR staff promoting an image.

A Portuguese magazine is now saying that Infanta Cristina has been a sort of "tax shield" for her husband. Like other members of the royal family, the daughter of the kings of Spain enjoys the status of a 'black hole' in Finance, getting free of tax inspections.It was for this reason that the Infanta became owner of Aizoon in order to protect the company from any tax audits, since the goal was to empty the coffers of the Noos Institute (non-profit), by issuing false invoices and diversion of thousands of euros of public fun. The proof that there is this 'black hole', which leaves some margin figures to scrutiny, is that the Infanta Cristina increased to 13 the number of properties owned by it without ever being called to give explanations , as would any other taxpayer. In LUX Magazine.
I really think from the beginning that she is involved in some way with all of this..it's her husband..and it has already been proven that he is guilty...so has he done all of that in Cristina back?? I don't think so for a minute...

All this is so shame and sadness if it is true. I wish it wasn't, i did not follow enough to have an opinion, but Inaki and Christina are such a beautiful family.

Last edited:
Please refrain from making speculative comments regarding the Infanta Cristina,all such comments will be deleted.

These are crude jokes but lots of people laugh about such jokes, especially men (from all classes). I've seen a million of such 'lad jokes' on facebook and there is nothing wrong with it, unless you belong to a royal family and the subjects of those jokes are your own family members. In general I would say that everybody would be embarrassed in some kind of way if private emails were made public for others to read, especially over a long time period.

In a way you are right that these emails fall under the "lad jokes" label.

But very few men make these kind of jokes about their own family members.

And in my experience, especially vis-a-vis women, men make these kind of jokes when they feel threatened or insecure. That is when misogyny rises to the surface in order to reduce the powerful female to her most basic body parts/sexual function.

Inaki, in choosing to make fun of Letizia in this manner, betrayed his own inadequacies and insecurities, rather than Letizia's.

Finally I find this whole scenario very illuminating.
On one hand some of us have been unable to get past Letizia's "Let me finish" remark during her engagement.
10 years have gone by and we still rake her over the coals for that....we still extrapolate to nth degree and label her as attention seeking, wanting to overshadow Felipe, not knowing how to be princess etc...when all her actions since her engagement have been anything but. Same goes for her sisters. One only has to look at what Telma had to go through when she came back to Spain to have a baby.

On the other hand, we have been able to laugh off, brush off, ignore many more significant transgressions by Cristina and Inaki. This email being the latest example. Inaki has fallen off the pedestal only when things got really serious with the Noos case.

Even knowing all this, we still find Letizia at fault when there is some distance between Cristina and Letizia at a family gathering.

My post is not intended to be Inaki vs Letizia. But more about how we differently we have reacted to them.

PS: My heart goes out to posters who fell for Cristina and Inaki's "golden couple" image. These revelations must have been painful. I would hate it if their was a similar dichotomy between the "marketed image" and "real image" of Letizia and Felipe.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom