Jaime de Marichalar, Current Events Part 1: February 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the Dowager Countess of Ripalda and Claire Liebbaert-Ungarin the wedding of their Sons with the Spain Infantas is a nightmare of their old days !

For the Dowager Countess of Ripalda and Claire Liebbaert-Ungarin the wedding of their Sons with the Spain Infantas is a nightmare of their old days !

Why? I could understand about the Dowager, but why mrs Undangarin? If Inaki will be guilty, they are his own actions not Christina's!

Both cases are completely different,anyways it seems the Dowager Countess enjoyed a good relationship with Infanta Elena & Queen Sofia post divorce.

I am so sorry for this loss :sad::sad::sad::sad: The Countess was an exceptional human being, the best example of a great lady in all senses. May her soul rest in peace.

Jaime de Marichalar seems have problems to walk and needs his umbrella as help.

I am so sorry for this loss :sad::sad::sad::sad: The Countess was an exceptional human being, the best example of a great lady in all senses. May her soul rest in peace.

Yes so I have been reading,how sad for the Marichalar family.

H.M.The Queen visits the Marichalar on Friday.

La Reina transmite sus condolenciasa Jaime de Marichalar por la muerte de su madre

http://www.bekia.es/realeza/noticias/la-reina-transmite-sus-condolencias-jaime-de-marichalar-tras-muerte-de-su-madre/

http://www.semana.es/la-reina-visita-a-jaime-de-marichalar-en-el-domicilio-familiar-para-darle-el-pesame-20140315-00150042/

Funeral of The Dowager Countess in Soria today

Soria despide a Concepci?n S?enz de Tejada, madre de Jaime de Marichalar - ABC.es

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaime indeed walks difficultly , Princess letitzia took his arm as help.

Jaime de Marichalar is a very dignified, discreet man. He was an asset to the SRF and I was sad that he and Elena could not work out their problems.

I sense that he and Letizia have remained close friends, which is good to see. But after having survived a massive life threatening stroke,I am shocked to see that he remains a smoker.:ohmy:

Last edited:
He needs help for walking are this still consequences of his illness years before . Sad

Has Alvaro separated from his wife? I've not seen her on any pictures related to the funeral of her MIL.
I've always thought that the marriage would be short lived, a bachelor for so long then a young russian wife, but Ekaterina seemed to be welcomed into the family very well at the time of marriage.

Has Alvaro separated from his wife? I've not seen her on any pictures related to the funeral of her MIL.
I've always thought that the marriage would be short lived, a bachelor for so long then a young russian wife, but Ekaterina seemed to be welcomed into the family very well at the time of marriage.

I believe that they separated this year.

Jaime de Marichalar attended the Woman of the Year 2014 Vanity Fair Award in Madrid yesterday, July 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Jaime de Marichalar was seen in Madrid on January 17:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Jaime de Marichalar attended the Celine show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on March 8:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Today, June 25, Jaime de Marichalar attended the Louis Vuitton Menswear Spring/Summer 2016 show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom