The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-21-2019, 02:21 PM
Royal Highness

I was happy to see him speak about the situation, too and correct some of the misinformation the press has been spreading about Victoria, in particular, over these last few months.
Of course I wouldn’t take everything an adoring father says about his children as gospel, either, but I would expect what he says to be closer to the truth than anything written in the Spanish press. It seems even the allegedly serious media in Spain have very low standards when it comes to reporting on all the Borbón family members who don’t make up the current Royal Family.

Old 03-21-2019, 03:10 PM
Aristocracy

Jaime de Marichalar, Current Events Part 1: February 2010 -

It’s interesting that he thinks his son Felipe is more like Elena’s family and his daughter reminds him of his own elegant mother. Not that Elena isn’t that elegant? !!! You can see that watching their wedding video too.

https://youtu.be/_A07h0BxJkc

Old 03-21-2019, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I think both children have some features from their very elegant paternal grandmother the late Countess de Ripalda.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...source=sh/x/im

14th of July 1223 : Death of Philippe Auguste,King of France
Old 03-21-2019, 05:00 PM
Royal Highness

To me Felipe is a mix of both parents while Victoria strongly resembles her father. Neither of them seem especially elegant to me but I wouldn’t expect them to be at this point in their lives.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:05 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalriada View Post
It’s interesting that he thinks his son Felipe is more like Elena’s family and his daughter reminds him of his own elegant mother. Not that Elena isn’t that elegant? !!! You can see that watching their wedding video too.

https://youtu.be/_A07h0BxJkc

I don't think there is anything elegant regarding Elena, fact is that with their marriage Jaime started styling or dressing her through his fashion connections and the transformation of Elena was very visible. Of course it stopped with the divorce. Jaime himself is quite stylish bordering eccentric.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Administrator

Jaime de Marichalar was seen arriving for the Rabat's jewellry new collection presentation in Madrid on April 3:

** Pic **
Old 05-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Jaime de Marichalar attended the Mutua Madrid Open a couple of times with his daughter this week, see here, on May 10 he did so without her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 06-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Jaime de Marichalar at the Manolo Blahnik party, Spring Summer 2020, in London Fashion Week Men's, on 10 June

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2019/06/10/manolo_blahnik_party,_london_fashion_week_men's?celeb=Jaime%20de%20Marichalar&folder=London%20Fashion%20Week%20Men%27s
Old 07-16-2019, 05:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Jaime de Marichalar attends the French National Day celebration at France Embassy on 11 July in Madrid

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...73?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...35?s=2048x2048