Jaime de Marichalar, Current Events Part 1: February 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If I understand correctly he says that people try to provoke his son, which I have no doubt is true. The problem is that Felipe is well past the age where these sorts of provocations should be working, and now that he's marked as a loose cannon he'll be picked at more and more.

Back to the fashion shows! Jaime de Marichalar sat in the front row of the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2018 show as part of Paris Fashion Week yesterday, January 22.

** Pic **

Jaime de Marichalar was seen in Madrid today, March 20:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Today, October 8, Jaime de Marichalar attended a lunch to celebrate the 49th birthday of Susanna Griso in Madrid:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Doesn't Don Jaime de Marichalar work for Louis Vuitton?

Jaime de Marichalar recently attended the lunch of the XXXI Poetry Prize Loewe and answered a Hola journalist's questions about his children:

"Ninety percent of what is said about them is a lie", "Victoria also goes out and has fun like Felipe, but she is a woman and more ready, and she does not look as much as her brother. I prefer that Felipe is the way he is, a good boy, smart, and knows to enjoy":

** hola: En ¡HOLA!, Jaime de Marichalar sale en defensa de sus hijos: 'El noventa por ciento de lo que se dice de ellos es mentira' ** translation **

:previous: I'd never heard of ADE so had to look it up and it seems that it's a business studies type course. It's nice to hear from Jaime that Felipe Froilan is doing well in his studies as he's always given off the impression as the more "wild" of the two siblings.

I'm glad Don Jaime de Marichalar spoke in defense about his children and all of the tabloid stories about them being wild and out of control anyone would swear they were the Osbournes !

I was happy to see him speak about the situation, too and correct some of the misinformation the press has been spreading about Victoria, in particular, over these last few months.
Of course I wouldn’t take everything an adoring father says about his children as gospel, either, but I would expect what he says to be closer to the truth than anything written in the Spanish press. It seems even the allegedly serious media in Spain have very low standards when it comes to reporting on all the Borbón family members who don’t make up the current Royal Family.

It’s interesting that he thinks his son Felipe is more like Elena’s family and his daughter reminds him of his own elegant mother. Not that Elena isn’t that elegant? !!! You can see that watching their wedding video too.

Last edited:
To me Felipe is a mix of both parents while Victoria strongly resembles her father. Neither of them seem especially elegant to me but I wouldn’t expect them to be at this point in their lives.

It’s interesting that he thinks his son Felipe is more like Elena’s family and his daughter reminds him of his own elegant mother. Not that Elena isn’t that elegant? !!! You can see that watching their wedding video too.

I don't think there is anything elegant regarding Elena, fact is that with their marriage Jaime started styling or dressing her through his fashion connections and the transformation of Elena was very visible. Of course it stopped with the divorce. Jaime himself is quite stylish bordering eccentric.

Jaime de Marichalar was seen arriving for the Rabat's jewellry new collection presentation in Madrid on April 3:

** Pic **

Jaime de Marichalar attended the Mutua Madrid Open a couple of times with his daughter this week, see here, on May 10 he did so without her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom