Infanta Elena, Current Events, 12: March 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An Ard Ri

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
An Iarmhí
Country
Ireland
Welcome to The Infanta Elena's Current Events Part 12 ,March 2017-

200px-Coat_of_Infanta_Elena_of_Spain%2C_Duchess_of_Lugo.svg.png

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines:
In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

You can View the old Thread Here
https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f116/infanta-elena-and-children-current-events-part-10-march-2011-a-30501.html

Last edited:

Yesterday, April 5, Infanta Elena visited a social project in Paraisopolis, Sao Paulo's second-largest favela, aimed at raising women's awareness about material health, childhood development and social development. The initiative, launched by Israel's Albert Einstein Hospital and the Mapfre Foundation, is designed to benefit thousands of people in two favelas in southern Sao Paulo.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD1MVYgAi7U

Last edited:

Yesterday, April 6, Infanta Elena visited the Cultural Catavento Museum in Sao Paulo. A Mapfre programme for road-safety education was presented.

** gettyimages gallery **

20-05-2017 Infanta Elena during the Longines global champions tour equestrian championship at Club de Campo in Madrid.

PPE Agency

I see her son,Don Felipe de Marichalar is back from the USA where I believe he was in college.

On February 27 Infanta Elena presided over the delivery of the Mayte Spínola Medals in Madrid. Personalities from the science, art and culture sector get honoured with these prizes.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** hola article ** translation **

Is that queen Margarita of Bulgaria with the Infanta? I also noticed Anne Dowager Duchess of Calabria in the group photos.

:previous:

Yes, it is! :flowers: She handed out a medal to Prince Charles-Louis de Merode.

Back
Top Bottom