Infanta Elena: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Elena is a very glad and amused person, in that it is looked much like its father :p

Thanks for the photos iceflower ;) Elena is fantastic !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
iceflower said:
I think so too. There have surely been even more men surrounding her, as the pic is only showing parts of it..:)
Elena in Argentina in 1990:

(FIS)
I really like the first picture..... But i don't know why... :p :eek:
Thank you very much, K!!

...JuAnItA... said:
I really like the first picture..... But i don't know why... :p :eek:
Thank you very much, K!!

I like it also. I think it's because she looks so young and happy. Her hair is different, and she looks comfortable.

Thanks for the pics! :D

ladejesus said:
I like it also. I think it's because she looks so young and happy. Her hair is different, and she looks comfortable.

Thanks for the pics! :D
Maybe is that!! :D

I'm very glad you all liked the pics, girls :)

Here is a nice pic of Elena having fun with Prince Edward in 1993 in Norway:

167korl.jpg

(BUNTE)

iceflower said:
I'm very glad you all liked the pics, girls :)

Here is a nice pic of Elena having fun with Prince Edward in 1993 in Norway:

(BUNTE)
This picture was take because of the wedding anniversary of Harald and Sonja? :confused:
Thank you once again, my dear! ;)

You are most welcome, dear J :) and yes, you are right about the occasion :)

Two pics from 1990:

213rhn8.jpg
213rjhl.jpg

(RM, HELLO)

K, as always you rock my dear!:);):D
Is that black outfit part of an order or an award or something 'cuz it's the only way I would wear something so absolutely hideous, she looks like a bad 80's singer!:eek::eek::eek:

You are most welcome, dear Mon and crisinaki! :)

As to that second pic you mentioned, crisinaki, it was taken at a wedding, in Austria or Germany, I can't remember where exactly :) Maybe it's only been her alternative for a coat ;)

I'm fascinated by Elena as a young woman, she has something special..
The only thing I was surprised about was the fact that on one pic you could see her smoking, I've never seen her smoking before. Does anyone know if she still does?

corazon said:
elena look really exactly like the quen sofia!!!

Sorry to have to disagree, Corazon. But there are several pictures in this thread to show how much Elena resembles Juan Carlos, especially when she is heavier.

Two things about Elena:

1. I haven't had a good feeling toward her for a while. Some of the pictures in this thread remind me what a lovely and pleasant person she can appear to be. When she smiles, she really loses some of the harsh Borbon features that some might call unattractive and can actually appear quite pretty. It the last several years, she doesn't smile that often, at least not in photographs and she tends to come across as angry, annoyed, etc., much like the Princess Royal in Great Britain who can also be very attractive, even though she is not conventionally pretty.

2. Some of Elena's unattractiveness has to do with her wardrobe choices. Even though she was a little pudgy in her teens and gains a good deal of weight during her pregnancies, she has a fantastic body, normally. And she appears to have the best legs of any royal woman. Unfortunately, more often than not, her outfits don't show that. She has made some better choices as she has gotten older (i.e. she looks much better now than at any time in her teens-thirties). When she and Christina were younger, even though it was the 1980s, many of their outfits and gowns were not fashionable, unattractive, and downright matronly -- more appropriate for a woman in their 50s or 60s. I wonder how much influence Sofia had.

At any rate, I am hoping to see Elena continue to develop a more flattering style and I really hope we get to see her smile more.

And that's how I see it.

Mapper

Thankfully all 3 ladies (Elena, Cristina and Sofia) have become so much more stylish in the last few years. Even if some of Elena's fashion choices are questionable. ;)

...sOfIa.... said:
Thankfully all 3 ladies (Elena, Cristina and Sofia) have become so much more stylish in the last few years. Even if some of Elena's fashion choices are questionable. ;)
The following fashion choice would indeed be very questionable if she had made it these days - look at the big bananas..:lol: Nevertheless it's a nice pic :)

24xqtc8.jpg

(cover)

The first pic: OMG OMG OMG, but the 2nd and 3rd are beautiful, thanks for sharing!!! :flowers:

Thanks for the great pics. The dress in the 2nd and 3rd is very beautiful. Does anyone know who she is dancing with in that last one, and what she is dancing?

ladejesus said:
Thanks for the great pics. The dress in the 2nd and 3rd is very beautiful. Does anyone know who she is dancing with in that last one, and what she is dancing?
It looks like "zorba's" dance... :lol:

K, where were you?, we were missing you here my dear!:flowers:
As always great clippings, and these threads are always the Kingdom of the 80's, everything was BIG back then:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's interesting! It seems that Infanta Elena is dancing a Greek dance...:)

Vanesa.

crisiñaki said:
K, where were you?, we were missing you here my dear!:flowers:
As always great clippings, and these threads are always the Kingdom of the 80's, everything was BIG back then:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I've too often been in other corners of the forums, dear Cris..;)

Here are some more clippings of Elena in the 1980s:

Elena

And Vanesa, I agree, that seems to have been a Greek dance :)

Back
Top Bottom