The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Infanta Elena and Children

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Infanta Elena and the Spanish Paralympic Committee

Please, post news, pictures, information and questions about Infanta Elena's work with the Spanish Paralympic Committee in this thread.

Quick Information:
Infanta Elena has always been interested in sports for the disabled and is the Honorary President of the Spanish Paralympics Committee.
She attended the Paralympic games in Barcelona, Atlanta and Sydney to support the Spanish participants.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Deportes - JJ.OO.- La Infanta Doña Elena presidirá el lunes la Asamblea General Ordinaria del Comité Paralímpico Español ATBnoticias.es

The Infanta Dona Elena will preside on Monday at the General Assembly of the Paralympic Spanish Committee

Infanta Dona Elena will preside next Monday at the General Assembly of the Paralympic Spanish Committee (CPE), of which she is the chairwoman of honor, who will take place in it sedate of the Top Council of Sports at 18.15 hours.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

DEPORTES. LA INFANTA ELENA PRESIDIRA MAÑANA LA ASAMBLEA GENERAL DEL COMITÉ PARALÍMPICO ESPAÑOL

THE INFANTA ELENA WILL PRESIDE TOMORROW THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE SPANISH PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE

The infanta Elena de Borbón will preside tomorrow on Monday at the General Assembly of the Paralympic Spanish Committee, which will take place in it sedate of the Top Council of Sports, in Madrid.

In the meeting of the maximum organ of government of the Paralympic Spanish Committee there is foreseen that appears and there is approved the Plan ADOP of next year, the budgets for the same fiscal year and the new Medical Commission.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Ordinary session of the General Assembly of the Paralympic Spanish Committee

IPA
IPApress

http://i6.tinypic.com/814hpu9.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/71og0o3.jpg
http://i4.tinypic.com/6xg4tgw.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/8bjnqrq.jpg
http://i4.tinypic.com/6wp4vom.jpg
Old 12-18-2007, 02:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena presides an ordinary session of the General Assembly of the Paralimpic Spanish Comittee

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet
Old 12-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Nobility

nice pants ,i am not fond of the coat , it is nice but it doesn't match with the pants!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

INFANTA ELENA AT THE ASSEMBLY OF THE SPANISH OLYMPIC COMMITTEE WITH THE SECRETARY OF SPORTS, JAIME LIZAVESKY

London Features International Ltd

The Infanta Elena in the Top Council of Sports in Madrid

La Infanta Elena en el Consejo Superior de Deportes en Madrid - Agencia Prisma
Old 12-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from Medium photo
MediumPhoto

Tags
elena, infanta elena, paralympics, patronages, spanish paralympic committee