Infanta Elena & Family Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for posting these sweet pics, M.. Jaime is definetly a great father you can have a lot of fun with :)

Jaime with his "lady in red" in Paris, 1996 :)

wkmwko.jpg
wkmzj4.jpg

(Lecturas)

Thank you crisinaki :D :D
And LaChica, seems as if she said "Oh daddy, I love you so" on that pic you posted - too cute :)

Wow, the difference of Jaime before and after his stroke is striking. I didn't realize it changed his personality. I guess it explains the constant "scowl" on his face. Poor Elena... she must have a lot of patience.

Two pics from spring 1997:

xfw7ie.jpg
xfw7sn.jpg

(Lecturas, Bunte)

thanks iceflower :p that so pretty photos !!!!!!!!

from corbis

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot mon!:)
wow, I've heard a lot about her love for "sevillanas" (a traditional spanish dance) but I've never seen her "in action" before!:D:D

Hey, people...Those pics are from Argentina or Uruguay (you can easily notice it watching the first pic, for the man dancing with her, has a "gaucho" costume), and at two of the photos, she is dancing some Argentinian dances (the first one can be Waltz, Ranchera -Mazurka- , Chamamé or something like this. The second, maybe an "Escondido". The rest of the pics are with Elena dancing "Sevillanas". That's clear (or she was "spanishing" some Argentinian dance...)

I said all this for I'm a folklorical Argentinan dances teacher...:D

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Hey, people...Those pics are from Argentina or Uruguay (you can easily notice it watching the first pic, for the man dancing with her, has a "gaucho" costume), and at two of the photos, she is dancing some Argentinian dances (the first one can be Waltz, Ranchera -Mazurka- , Chamamé or something like this. The second, maybe an "Escondido". The rest of the pics are with Elena dancing "Sevillanas". That's clear (or she was "spanishing" some Argentinian dance...)

I said all this for I'm a folklorical Argentinan dances teacher...:D

Vanesa.

Thank you very much for your explanation Vanesa!
I knew some of those steps were "Sevillanas" but I didn't know the others:D

Elena and Jaime waiting for number one :) Love the way she looks at him..

zv9zsl.jpg

(Lecturas)

How nice pic! In it, you can notice how Infanta Elena and Don Jaime loves each other. They are one of the better Royal couples I ever know. :) Well...I must admit that I'm an Infanta Elena fan...:D

Vanesa.

I'm glad you like the pic, Vanesa :) Maybe you like the following ones as well, both were taken in 1999:

117fub8.jpg
117fuyu.jpg

(Lecturas)

Iceflower,
These are the best pictures I've seen of Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar! Thanks for posting.

Even I think that the Dukes of LUGO are very right to be discreet for their private life and activities, sometimes it's too bad because we don't have so much pics of them and of theirs to so funny two kids.

I'm very found of the vivacity and the imprertinence of Froilan and Victoria, the both are very funny!

Heidi P. said:
Iceflower,
These are the best pictures I've seen of Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar! Thanks for posting.
You are most welcome, Heidi :) It's always great to get a feedback like that :)

A very special day for Elena and Jaime in 1995:

149uvye.jpg

(Semana)

Many thanks for this pic, the Infanta Elena looks so happy in this shot, it's a true pleasure to look at them

Thank you, IceFlower! The pics are very nice and I didn't see them before. :)

Vanesa.

lula said:
January 2003

From diezminutos

I just love Victoria's expression in this picture! So amused! Thank you lula for sharing such a precious finding!

Vanesa said:
Thank you, IceFlower! The pics are very nice and I didn't see them before. :)
You are most welcome, Vanesa and aidelade :) And me too, I love the last pic you posted lula, the expressions on the children's faces are too cute! Thank you very much!

Polfoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Great findings, Mon! :)

Here is a pic from 1997, unfortunately I had cut a bit too much of Jaime's head back then in order to reduce the size of the magazine page :p :D

167jyc5.jpg

(HOLA)

Thank you for the photos, Mon and K!
Mon, i really love the first picture where is Infanta Elena and the King... it's lovely! :)

Yeah, the King definitely adore all his children but as every male in the planet has a weakness for his girls!:D:D

The one with the King is truly precious. You can really see how much they love each other. Thanks for the pics

October 1999

Dukes of Lugo attended in Teverga (Asturias) the wedding of Marquis of Jurarreal with Alicia Chapa Cañedo.

(Source: Hola magazine)

I ♥ Elena and family

I found this little gem on Corbis a few days ago and thought it was so wonderfully cute! I believe Elena and Jaime used it as their Christmas card one year. As you can see, wee Felipe and Victoria's signatures are at the bottom.:)

MarichalarFamily.jpg

Eleanor Zara said:
I found this little gem on Corbis a few days ago and thought it was so wonderfully cute! I believe Elena and Jaime used it as their Christmas card one year. As you can see, wee Felipe and Victoria's signatures are at the bottom.:)

It was used this past year, 2005.

Back
Top Bottom