Infanta Elena & Family Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the pics everyone! I very seldom have seen photos of Elena and Jaime.

The picture above, where jamie is holding Elena's hand is rathe rare..or at least rare in recent times.

It's nice to see picture like these, show's that whatever the difficulties they had in the marriage, they managed to overcome it and keep the marriage intack.

Thanks for the pics. Yes, it's nice to see them in love...
I like Elena, she seems a very good person and I think she deserves an happy life :)

Vanlaswirl said:
I am just curious. Is she still teach?

Yes, Elena's still teaching, she is the co-owner of a private school in Madrid:
http://www.micosmiprimercole.com/ and she is the one that teaches English to the kiddies;)
If you press "Equipo Docente" you'll see a picture of her with all the other teachers

Wow! I have no idea she is still working as a teacher.:) Do her children go to this school?

crisiñaki said:
Yes, Elena's still teaching, she is the co-owner of a private school in Madrid:
http://www.micosmiprimercole.com/ and she is the one that teaches English to the kiddies;)
If you press "Equipo Docente" you'll see a picture of her with all the other teachers

I didn't realize that Elena co-owned this school, I thought she just taught there. What grade or subjects does Elena teach?

And are private schools common in Spain? Do Froilan and Victoria also attend private school -- they always seem to be in traditional school uniforms when there are pictures of Elena picking them up. It seems from the pictures I've seen that Cristina's kids attend a (French) public school as the boys are always in "street" clothes and uniforms?

Alexandria said:
I didn't realize that Elena co-owned this school, I thought she just taught there. What grade or subjects does Elena teach?

And are private schools common in Spain? Do Froilan and Victoria also attend private school -- they always seem to be in traditional school uniforms when there are pictures of Elena picking them up. It seems from the pictures I've seen that Cristina's kids attend a (French) public school as the boys are always in "street" clothes and uniforms?

Elena teaches English in the first grade and Cristina's boys go to a private school in Barcelona, they just don't have uniforms;)

I visited this website! What a cool school! There was a picture of Elena during the lesson with cute kids. And this colourful mugs and plates! Sooo cute!:)

00168240000003.jpg

Source: rchainho from action press (Do we have to put the sources even if the pictures are credited before by their original posters in the same thread?)

The guy watching her in this picture is another one of her "supposed" boyfriends: Cayetano Martínez de Irujo, one of the sons of the Duchess of Alba and fellow jockey

Last edited:
Queens said:
when was he her "boyfriend"?

You are right about the quotations, I don't think they had a relationshp and the rumor was in the middle-eighties when both started competing professionally;)

Is there a way to enlarge the image?

It seems from the pictures I've seen that Cristina's kids attend a (French) public school as the boys are always in "street" clothes and uniforms?
They attend a private French school. I live in Barcelona and that school is one of the most expensive of the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very early pic of the couple from december 1994.
Jaime looks quite shy on that, doesn't he?

sypait.jpg

(HOLA)

Yeah, Jaime looked like a little boy now he looks like he could scare a little boy:cool:

Thanyou for these photos monica821, they are totally priceless.

Thank you so much for the photos I love. to the children is seen them delighted strolling with its dad. They are beautiful ;););)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom