Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing Elena out and about with her patronages.

Love seeing Elena out and about with her patronages.

It is not a patronage, her work in the Mapfre Foundation is a paid job, she holds an executive position with a very good salary.

Thank you Lula. Hadn't realized that was where she is currently working.

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2680577.html#comments

The above link contains various photos of Infanta Elena. It is very unfortunate that she is not Queen of Spain.

Previously I had not seen the black and white photograph of Infanta Elena with her sister and brother and their parents. Unfortunately the children were not smiling.
Al_bina, why is it unfortunate Infanta Elena is not Queen of Spain?

As much as I do like Felipe and Letizia, I too think Elena would have made a fantastic, hard-working and much appreciated Queen of Spain – just as I think the Princess of Hanover would have made an excellent Princess of Monaco.

Raphael Amargo has been the one of the judges at italian edition of "Dancing with the stars" FOR the 2 couple of years! The last season just ended in November, so it's strange to see him there with a member of the royal family! :)

Are underage children allowed to fly alone?

In the UK at least, Victoria Federica wouldn't really be underaged, since it's common for children who attend boarding schools to fly home on their own, if their parents live elsewhere. When I went on holiday once, I was sitting behind a little girl aged eight who was travelling on her own, but she had flight attendants assisting her on the plane and airport staff assisting her at the airport so I guess Victoria Federica would've had that as well (or indeed, one of the royal bodyguards could have assisted her). Parents often make their children fly on their own because they have a busy schedule, or also because it will gain much more independence in their child. :flowers:

I believe here in the U.S. a child can fly alone at 8.

Do we know where Froilan is attending school this year? Wasn't he now in England too?

Felipe Juan Froilan de Marichalar was in an English boarding school in 2010/2011 but he is since back in Spain.

Elena was certainly dressed in a sparlking ensemble! I like that!

Elena's still got it! ;) She looks trendier than ever and I like the fact that they still dine out in restaurants from time to time. Thanks for sharing!

Uhm, I thought that the wear at a saint procession was supposed to be more sober... I like Elena's style with the cap and all but it looked out-of-place to me... :ermm:

https://angelica62.livejournal.com/218420.html

The above post by angelica62 contains photos of Infanta Elena and Simonetta Gomez Acebo participating in the Cristo de los Alabarderos procession.

Infanta Elena's ensemble is disappointingly sloppy. It would be nice, if she opted for a dress and mantilla.

Last edited:
I agree she looked like she was attending a rock concert and not a religious procession for Good Friday.

https://angelica62.livejournal.com/218420.html

The above post by angelica62 contains photos of Infanta Elena and Simonetta Gomez Acebo participating in the Cristo de los Alabarderos procession.

Infanta Elena's ensemble is disappointingly sloppy. It would be nice, if she opted for a dress and mantilla.

I can not believe I am agreeing w/you, but a first time for all things I guess... I think the mantilla might have been over the top, but considering what event she was attending, I can not believe Elena showed up looking like this!! A dress yes. A professional looking pants suit even, yes. This though!?!

Just...Yikes. :(

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom