Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Like Her Chanel Bag Only , Thank you For Posting iceflower .

The article just says the initial surgery went well and the doctors are very optimistic. Felipe Froilan will, however, remain in hospital for a couple of days to undergo the necessary antibiotics treatment, as well as a further corrective surgery, if needed (which, at this point, is unlikely).

I would also like to wish speed recovery for Felipe Juan Froilan. I know kids can be naughty sometimes but I hope next time he might consider not playing with guns again as he is just a small cute teenager with bright future ahead of him. He was lucky to be save this time. All Royals young or old, please be safe, the countries need you.

I´m happy to see that Froylan has left the hospital and I hope his recovery iscomplete, for the sake of his Mum and family.

Glad to see his Excellency is out of hospital and doing ok!

Can someone tell me what accident happened in the Spanish Royal Family previously involving a gun? I never heard of that. Thank you :)

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

Infanta Elena during the 'Noche Paralimpica' 2012 Gala at the Confortel Pio XII Hotel in Madrid on April 19, 2012.

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
It is great to see Infanta Elena attending an official engagement. What did Will Smith do at the event? Is he promoting Men in Black in Spain right now?

:previous:
He is. Will Smith is in Madrid to attend the Spanish premiere of Men in Black3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom