Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Infanta Elena and Children Current Events Part 11
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
The Forum Moderators

Again and again, I am admiring the elegant way, Princess Elena is dressing and how she is creative with her jewellery.

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

Infanta Elena attending the first edition of the "Manos Solidarias" awards at
the Palace hotel in Madrid, April 14, 2011.

** ppe gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Beside the entire outfit, am I admiring the handbag especially. It makes me happy.

It´s always good to see the Infanta and her children. I´m hoping that Infanta Cristina and her family will go over to Spain as well for Easter holidays.

It´s always good to see the Infanta and her children. I´m hoping that Infanta Cristina and her family will go over to Spain as well for Easter holidays.

Indeed it is & I also hope Cristina & the Palma family make it over to Spain,its not the same without the Infantas!

Infanta Elena is is Brazil. She arrived yesterday in Rio and went straght away to Nova Friburgo. Due to heavt rains in the begining of the year, a lot of people lost their lives and much more lost their homes. Infanta Elena and Mapfre, a Spanish insurance company are donating 200 thousand dollars in furniture to families that are rebuilding their houses.
She is staying at Hotel Bucksy Hotel Bucsky | Hotel em Nova Friburgo | Hospedagem Nova Friburgo RJ
The news Blog da Hildegard Angel » Não é só a princesa de Kent, a princesa Elena, de Espanha, também está no Rio!

A lot of royals have been to Brazil this past month: Prince Albert of Monaco, Princess Michael of Kent, Infanta Elena and in a few days Queen Silvia is going to be here.

Infanta Elena during her visit to Dharma Foundation in Bogota, Colombia, 12 May 2011.
Elena donated $200.000 USD to flood victims and visited a shelter for kids with cancer.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

As a Brazilian, I am grateful for Infanta Elena and Mapfre to be able to help out those poor people who lost about everything in the heavy rains and mud slides of January.

Thanks for the updates!:flowers:
Infanta Elena had a good time attending the bullfight.

All posts & discussion of Infanta Elena attending the book fair has been moved to the
The Royal Family of Spain Current Events
Thread
Since Infanta Christina was attending the event

On June 6, Infanta Elena attended the presentation of the new book "El jardín del Fin.
Un viaje por el Irán de ayer y hoy" (The garden of the end. A trip to Iran yesterday
and today) written by journalist and reporter Angela Rodicio in Madrid.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom