The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Infanta Elena and Children

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Victoria Federica, cumpleańos - Noticias Familia Real - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Froilįn, śltimas horas antes de irse a Inglaterra - Infantas - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Old 09-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Courtier

Thank you Marika86! It's always a pleasure to see the Infanta hanging out with her kids.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

I hope Froilan will adapt to his school and learn a whole lot of things. I“m sure Victoria shall miss him.
Great photos of the Infanta and her children.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria Federica“s fist day of school

Vuelta al cole - Nacionales - Famosas, noticias de famosos, fotos al detalle - Revista de corazón, prensa rosa y famosos - Diez Minutos
Old 09-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I thought she was starting school in the UK?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

Me too. Maybe Victoria didn`t want to go away from her family so soon, she seems to be a shy, sensitive and fragile (in a good way) girl. Love the photo of Froilan with a teacher who is clearly very happy to see him

Lula, when will the Infantas start school? 12 September?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monna View Post
Me too. Maybe Victoria didn`t want to go away from her family so soon, she seems to be a shy, sensitive and fragile (in a good way) girl. Love the photo of Froilan with a teacher who is clearly very happy to see him

It might have just been a tabloid story.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Royal Highness

I“m glad Victoria is still in Spain and studying at the same school.IMO she is the kind of child that needs very much the proximity with her family. It was wonderful to see how close she was of little Irene during summer, as well as her other Urdangarin cousins. It will be good for her to be able to have her Father and Mother picking her up at school.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Does Victoria go to school in Madrid?
Old 09-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know why Froilan goes to boarding school in England? None of the other grandchildren go away to school, so why him? I would think it would be terrible for Elena to be away from her child, she always seemed like such a hands on mother.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Does Victoria go to school in Madrid?
I believe she attends St Patrick's college in Madrid. (San Patricio)
Old 09-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
Does anyone know why Froilan goes to boarding school in England? None of the other grandchildren go away to school, so why him? I would think it would be terrible for Elena to be away from her child, she always seemed like such a hands on mother.
His father said it was to keep him away from the press.
He seems to be back in Spain for school this year, we saw him with his father and Victoria the other day and there are stories on the press saying he's back.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Serene Highness

As much as I love to see pictures of all the Spanish children, I REALLY feel bad for Felipe Froilan, he looks misrable, was he hiding in one of the pictures in the backseat of the car? Knowing how cruel children can be, I wonder if he also doesn't have extra teasing at school because of the phototags hiding around. I personally think, him and Victoria should be left alone unless they are at a public functions
Old 09-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you for the photos of the children. However, it does seem like these are the only grandchildren of the King and Queen who seem to photographed going to and from school on a regular basis. I never saw photos of Inaki and Cristina's children when they were living in Spain nor are there any of them from Washington D.C. The little Infantas seem to have also escaped the photographers as well. Is there better security for the other children than Felipe Froilan and Victoria?
Old 09-15-2011, 04:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

There were photos of the children of Infanta Cristina when they were living in Spain, but the press of Barcelona always has been calmer and respectful than that of Madrid. Also there have been photos of them in Washington, but evidently less.

Infantas Leonor and Sofia live in an isolated palace and always they move in car and with more safety, it is more difficult to obtain photos of them.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:49 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
As much as I love to see pictures of all the Spanish children, I REALLY feel bad for Felipe Froilan, he looks misrable, was he hiding in one of the pictures in the backseat of the car? Knowing how cruel children can be, I wonder if he also doesn't have extra teasing at school because of the phototags hiding around. I personally think, him and Victoria should be left alone unless they are at a public functions
I agree -
I think the media was always more interested in Felipe since he is the eldest grandchild - a male -, has had kind of a "wild" image in earlier days, plus the ballyhoo about Infanta Elena & her marriage makes these children far more interesting for the press, sad but true.

Cristina & her family always were the more "normal" family, living an idyll far from Madrid. Some boring but nice pics from time to time would do.

Tags
froilįn de marichalar, victoria de marichalar