Elena, Felipe Froilán &Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News 2:June 2007- May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you can find a gallery of pictures of Victoria during the years with her famous 'socks'. Apperently when she was a baby she took off her socks and put it in her mouth, which is why her parents decided to give her a clean one to play with. Sweet Victoria is still unable to seperate herself from them though :D So cute

El calcetín de Victoria Federica - 20minutos.es

The sock thing is still sort of cute, but I can only imagine the she gets teased quite a bit at school because of it. Thanks for the link princess_leonor.

Sorry...But I don't think it is cute. If I see a pupil of mine sucking a sock at the age Victoria Federika does it, I should speak with her parents to see if she has any problem at home. Sucking things repeteadly at her age is a bad symptom if you ask any psychologist expert in children..Freudian or not. The expression of his face is not good, either.

She is very cute and when she smiles, she could be really beatiful. I hope that with the time, "the sock thing" would go away...:neutral:

But speaking of something more funny: did you notic that in one f the pics Froilan is picking his nose? :D

Vanesa.

Here you can find a gallery of pictures of Victoria during the years with her famous 'socks'. Apperently when she was a baby she took off her socks and put it in her mouth, which is why her parents decided to give her a clean one to play with. Sweet Victoria is still unable to seperate herself from them though :D So cute

El calcetín de Victoria Federica - 20minutos.es

from that album i like this one, i just found their expressions so funny. it's as if they're all saying "What on earth is that? Ugh!":lol:

I cant believe she sucks on a sock a little weird and cute at the same time but lets hope she grows out of that

Last name?

I have a question - what is the last name of Elena's children? Is it the usual spanish combination of father's & mother's name - in this case Marichalar Borbon or do they use the title's name of their parents - Lugo - eg as Princes William and Harry (Wales) do?

I have a question - what is the last name of Elena's children? Is it the usual spanish combination of father's & mother's name - in this case Marichalar Borbon or do they use the title's name of their parents - Lugo - eg as Princes William and Harry (Wales) do?

you are correct. the kids' names are Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica de Marichalar de Borbon (the de is an actual part of the surnames).

and if i remember correctly too, their surnames are not de Marichalar y de Borbon because Jaime does not come from another royal family.

Last edited:
you are correct. the kids' names are Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica de Marichalar de Borbon (the de is an actual part of the surnames).

and if i remember correctly too, their surnames are not de Marichalar y de Borbon because Jaime does not come from another royal family.

Many thanks for your reply :flowers:

And children are supposed to have some title? I know that formally not. But REALLY are they outside the Royal Family? :ermm: I find it unjuste.

Vanesa.

Sorry...But I don't think it is cute. If I see a pupil of mine sucking a sock at the age Victoria Federika does it, I should speak with her parents to see if she has any problem at home. Sucking things repeteadly at her age is a bad symptom if you ask any psychologist expert in children..Freudian or not. The expression of his face is not good, either.

She is very cute and when she smiles, she could be really beatiful. I hope that with the time, "the sock thing" would go away...:neutral:

But speaking of something more funny: did you notic that in one f the pics Froilan is picking his nose? :D

Vanesa.

It's not necessary to be a great psychlogist to understand that my dearest Victoria Frederica have some difficulties in this time and that she needs a lot to her socks. A lot of people who are very interested by the Marichilar Family had noticed than after a period where Victoria Frederica was less adict to her sock since some time she is needing it a lot.

I had one of my sons, who had a security blanket, which eventually turned into just a little rag. After my husband and I separated, I noticed, that he was more attached than ever to his rag. I think Victoria will outgrow this need, just like my son did, but right now, she probably will cling to it more than ever.I sincerely wish both her and Froilan will have a happy life. They certainly have good parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lula for the pics!
Froilan is so cute. He is so funny with that big heavy bag.
Nice to see him spending time with his father. I hope both the kids are great in this period.
I find Jaime's outfit ridiculous: the green pants, the huge fur collar, the scarf. :ohmy:

Froilán is getting cuter and cuter every day. He seems to be bright. My heart is aching for these two children. Specially for Victoria, who seems to be a so sensitive and shy girl. Maybe she is this way for she was suffering since some time.

Vanesa.

Those children need all the attention and love their parents can give them now. I´m glad they seem to be doing things with their Mother and Father,because it´s important that their life continues its course as smoothly as possible.

Completly ridiculous, the pants, the coat and the scarf! Gosh this man only thinks of shooping and beeing a fashion victim maybe that was also a reason for the divorce. He was never involved in humanitarian causes, he never did anything speacil for Spain, he only spend money on clothes.

Completly ridiculous, the pants, the coat and the scarf! Gosh this man only thinks of shooping and beeing a fashion victim maybe that was also a reason for the divorce. He was never involved in humanitarian causes, he never did anything speacil for Spain, he only spend money on clothes.

that is a bit too harsh and uncalled for, most especially since no one here knows Jaime personally. as for the fashion side, does he not work for a fashion house? maybe that's why he's always associated with high fashion. besides, he's not the only one who always sports branded clothes, Infanta Elena does so too as well as their children. so to say that he doesn't do anything but spend money on clothes is unfair.

Last edited:
that is a bit too harsh and uncalled for, most especially since no one here knows Jaime personally. as for the fashion side, does he not work for a fashion house? maybe that's why he's always associated with high fashion. besides, he's not the only one who always sports branded clothes, Infanta Elena does so too as well as their children. so to say that he doesn't do anything but spend money on clothes is unfair.

I concur with your comments.

Thanks for that pic! i've been wanting to see Victoria's Fallas costume.

What is that video saying about Froilan and the bulls?

The video said that it was Froilan's second time at a bull fight with his father, but that on this occasion the bull fighter gave him the ear of the bull (which is considered to be a great honor). The bull fighter also said that he was glad to see Froilan there and hopes that Froilan will learn to enjoy the fights as much as his parents and great-grandmother.

In the panel part Jaime Peñafiel said that he would imagine that Infanta Elena would be pleased (or at the very least ok with) Froilan being at the bull fights. Peñafiel also pointed out that the King and Queen were not mentioned in the bull fighters words and that the Queen does not like the bull fights.

Last edited:
It's good to know that Jaime de Marichalar cares for his children and is with them all time he can do it. I'm happy for the children.

Froilán is a real little man! How cute he looks along with his dog Tintin!

Vanesa.:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom