The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Infanta Elena and Children

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News Part 2: June 2007 -

Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the children of Infanta Elena & Jaime de Marichalar:
Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica.

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have Fun!

Old 07-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Courtier

Olycom

Felipe Froilan playing the basketball- photos from Olycom.it

Old 07-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Zarat. He's such a funny kid
Old 07-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the pictures, Felipe is a children very cute!!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:17 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for these pictures. Do you happen to know when were they taken? He looks great, he sure is a funny kid. At some pictures he's chearing so much, that you would think he had just won a world cup or something. So sweet that enthusiasm
Old 07-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Courtier

According to olycom.it they were taken the 4 of june 2007.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

I find the Dukes of Lugo's children very charming. The way with they use to take care of Leonor during the photosession enjoyes me. It's obvious that they are accustumed to see them very often and the " terrible" felipe Froilan actes as a big brother, it's too kind. Victoria Frederica who is very maternal, seems to play with Leonor as a doll. very sympathetic scenes.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( Courtesy of ISF and Prisma )
Old 08-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

It is logical to think that Felipe and Victoria pass enough time with Leonor when they are going to visit their grandparents.
Felipe is the major cousin, and as well you say Victoria is in age of which she likes to play at being a "mom" and her litlle cousins are a good "toy" . Before Victoria was the only girl and now she can share games with her cousins, and probably with the niece of the Princess who goes often to Zarzuela.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
It is logical to think that Felipe and Victoria pass enough time with Leonor when they are going to visit their grandparents.
Felipe is the major cousin, and as well you say Victoria is in age of which she likes to play at being a "mom" and her litlle cousins are a good "toy" . Before Victoria was the only girl and now she can share games with her cousins, and probably with the niece of the Princess who goes often to Zarzuela.
Yes, totally adorable for the little Victoria Frederica who is in age to play "mom" whith her little baby of cousin and in the same time who is stil a great baby girl herself who needs her socks. It's too kind because when, during the photosession, Elena was dropped out the Victoria's white socks, she didn't say nothing, may be she was trying to catch it a little but when she realised that her mother didn't want, she accepted whithout crying.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria puts bad face, but she is not in age of crying because she does not have her sock like Irene cries when she does not have her pacifier.
Victoria uses the sock to overcome her coyness or her insecurity, but with almost 7 years it is normal that her mother does not like that she uses it, which seems to be clear is that she will take a time to separate of her socks. Now it seems that ishe uses them less, probably she needed it to face the press.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Victoria puts bad face, but she is not in age of crying because she does not have her sock like Irene cries when she does not have her pacifier.
Victoria uses the sock to overcome her coyness or her insecurity, but with almost 7 years it is normal that her mother does not like that she uses it, which seems to be clear is that she will take a time to separate of her socks. Now it seems that ishe uses them less, probably she needed it to face the press.
Am I to understand that Victoria uses a sock like a security blanket?
Old 08-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Am I to understand that Victoria uses a sock like a security blanket?
Yes

http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14810106.jpg
Old 08-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Royal Highness

I thought she would have given up the sock by now, but I guess not. I suppose it's easier than a security blanket, she can hide it easier.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Thank you. I'm going to guess that when she feels like she doesn't need it anymore, she'll leave it behind.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Gee! I believed she wouldn't need the sock any more...What an odd think she still needs it.

Vanesa.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

it's difficult to know why the Infanta Elena accepts the princip of Victoria's socks - every matching with her color of dress - in public, but in fact it's not so easy because, if we can see at the begining of the fotosession Victoria with her socks, Elena very quickly put it over and Victoria was lefted high and dry and agaisnt the "adversity" do good impression.
It's normal because she is quiet seven.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

A too kind detail that i'm just going to read in Diez Minutos dirgital of this week about the fetiche socks of Victoria Frederica. When she was a baby she took the habit to put over her socks to use it as a " yaya" ( or "doudou" or what you want ) and to avoid that she is going on they gived to her a special and clean socks for this special using.

Happily it was not her boots !
Old 08-23-2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
A too kind detail that i'm just going to read in Diez Minutos dirgital of this week about the fetiche socks of Victoria Frederica. When she was a baby she took the habit to put over her socks to use it as a " yaya" ( or "doudou" or what you want ) and to avoid that she is going on they gived to her a special and clean socks for this special using.

Happily it was not her boots !
That is so adorable! I wondered what the sock thing was about when I saw this special mention on diez minutos. It is kind of odd but so quirky, it is cute.
I guess she is getting to be a bit old for this to continue, but I'm sure it is ok. I mean, lots of kids hang on to these quirky habits for many years and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get over them. Victoria seems like a very shy girl.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
That is so adorable! I wondered what the sock thing was about when I saw this special mention on diez minutos. It is kind of odd but so quirky, it is cute.
I guess she is getting to be a bit old for this to continue, but I'm sure it is ok. I mean, lots of kids hang on to these quirky habits for many years and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get over them. Victoria seems like a very shy girl.
You are right, she is looking very shy and for her the period of transitional objet isn't finished. i don't think it's too bad everybody knows in his family young teenager with his thumb in his mouth when he think that nobody is watching at him !
Old 08-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

The one who seems to have improved a lot is Froilán. He looks every day more and more sure of himself, and very active too. He is basically, a happy boy.

Vanesa.

Tags
froilán de marichalar, victoria de marichalar