Elena, Felipe Froilán &Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News 2:June 2007- May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the children of Infanta Elena & Jaime de Marichalar:
Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica.

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely​
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted​
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!​
Have Fun! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Olycom

Felipe Froilan playing the basketball- photos from Olycom.it

Thanks for the pictures, Felipe is a children very cute!!

Thanks for these pictures. Do you happen to know when were they taken? He looks great, he sure is a funny kid. At some pictures he's chearing so much, that you would think he had just won a world cup or something. So sweet that enthusiasm :wub:

According to olycom.it they were taken the 4 of june 2007.

I find the Dukes of Lugo's children very charming. The way with they use to take care of Leonor during the photosession enjoyes me. It's obvious that they are accustumed to see them very often and the " terrible" felipe Froilan actes as a big brother, it's too kind. Victoria Frederica who is very maternal, seems to play with Leonor as a doll. very sympathetic scenes.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( Courtesy of ISF and Prisma )

Last edited:
It is logical to think that Felipe and Victoria pass enough time with Leonor when they are going to visit their grandparents.
Felipe is the major cousin, and as well you say Victoria is in age of which she likes to play at being a "mom" and her litlle cousins are a good "toy" :lol:. Before Victoria was the only girl and now she can share games with her cousins, and probably with the niece of the Princess who goes often to Zarzuela.

It is logical to think that Felipe and Victoria pass enough time with Leonor when they are going to visit their grandparents.
Felipe is the major cousin, and as well you say Victoria is in age of which she likes to play at being a "mom" and her litlle cousins are a good "toy" :lol:. Before Victoria was the only girl and now she can share games with her cousins, and probably with the niece of the Princess who goes often to Zarzuela.

Yes, totally adorable for the little Victoria Frederica who is in age to play "mom" whith her little baby of cousin and in the same time who is stil a great baby girl herself who needs her socks. It's too kind because when, during the photosession, Elena was dropped out the Victoria's white socks, she didn't say nothing, may be she was trying to catch it a little but when she realised that her mother didn't want, she accepted whithout crying.

Victoria puts bad face, but she is not in age of crying because she does not have her sock like Irene cries when she does not have her pacifier.
Victoria uses the sock to overcome her coyness or her insecurity, but with almost 7 years it is normal that her mother does not like that she uses it, which seems to be clear is that she will take a time to separate of her socks. Now it seems that ishe uses them less, probably she needed it to face the press.

Victoria puts bad face, but she is not in age of crying because she does not have her sock like Irene cries when she does not have her pacifier.
Victoria uses the sock to overcome her coyness or her insecurity, but with almost 7 years it is normal that her mother does not like that she uses it, which seems to be clear is that she will take a time to separate of her socks. Now it seems that ishe uses them less, probably she needed it to face the press.
Am I to understand that Victoria uses a sock like a security blanket?

I thought she would have given up the sock by now, but I guess not. I suppose it's easier than a security blanket, she can hide it easier.

Gee! I believed she wouldn't need the sock any more...What an odd think she still needs it.

Vanesa.:ermm:

it's difficult to know why the Infanta Elena accepts the princip of Victoria's socks - every matching with her color of dress - in public, but in fact it's not so easy because, if we can see at the begining of the fotosession Victoria with her socks, Elena very quickly put it over and Victoria was lefted high and dry and agaisnt the "adversity" do good impression.
It's normal because she is quiet seven.

A too kind detail that i'm just going to read in Diez Minutos dirgital of this week about the fetiche socks of Victoria Frederica. When she was a baby she took the habit to put over her socks to use it as a " yaya" ( or "doudou" or what you want ) and to avoid that she is going on they gived to her a special and clean socks for this special using.

Happily it was not her boots !:flowers::wub::angel:

A too kind detail that i'm just going to read in Diez Minutos dirgital of this week about the fetiche socks of Victoria Frederica. When she was a baby she took the habit to put over her socks to use it as a " yaya" ( or "doudou" or what you want ) and to avoid that she is going on they gived to her a special and clean socks for this special using.

Happily it was not her boots !:flowers::wub::angel:

That is so adorable! I wondered what the sock thing was about when I saw this special mention on diez minutos. It is kind of odd but so quirky, it is cute.
I guess she is getting to be a bit old for this to continue, but I'm sure it is ok. I mean, lots of kids hang on to these quirky habits for many years and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get over them. Victoria seems like a very shy girl.

That is so adorable! I wondered what the sock thing was about when I saw this special mention on diez minutos. It is kind of odd but so quirky, it is cute.
I guess she is getting to be a bit old for this to continue, but I'm sure it is ok. I mean, lots of kids hang on to these quirky habits for many years and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get over them. Victoria seems like a very shy girl.

You are right, she is looking very shy and for her the period of transitional objet isn't finished. i don't think it's too bad everybody knows in his family young teenager with his thumb in his mouth when he think that nobody is watching at him !;)

The one who seems to have improved a lot is Froilán. He looks every day more and more sure of himself, and very active too. He is basically, a happy boy.

Vanesa.

That was only 2 years ago, but Victoria and Froilan have grown up so much!

Those pics from 2005 are new to me. I like to see them in their school uniforms. I think (please correct me if I am wrong, as I quite easily mistranslate the Spanish articles) they go to an English School in Madrid where Elena teaches a class. I forgot the name of the school, however. Do you suppose that Leonor and Sofia will attend the same school since they live in Madrid also?

Watching these pictures, I realized how much the Marichalar children had grown up since 2005! They are so big now...Froilán is a little man by now, and Victoria Federika is so tall...WOW! How time is flying. And the nex year we'll have little Infanta Sofía walking , becoming from baby to a toddler...:cry:

Vanesa.

Those pics from 2005 are new to me. I like to see them in their school uniforms. I think (please correct me if I am wrong, as I quite easily mistranslate the Spanish articles) they go to an English School in Madrid where Elena teaches a class. I forgot the name of the school, however. Do you suppose that Leonor and Sofia will attend the same school since they live in Madrid also?

The Marichalar siblings used to attend the school where Infanta Elena teaches English. They are now too old for the school. You can see pics of Infanta Elena with her fellow teachers at Micos - Mi primer cole under the "Equipo Docente" tab towards the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
I have a weakness for Victoria Fredrica, for this very big and shy little girl. I'm found of this melting of yet baby little girl with her socks and this quiet young an elegant little girl who is matching up ever her fetiche socks with her dress or outfits and so on- may be if it's not her who is doing this refined matching)

In may opinion she is is very imaginative, it's a dreaming little girl and sa she is very sensible we can think that she can have in the futur activities in the artistic fields, i don't which.

I hope that we see some Victoria's photo for her birthday, but I believe that she and her brother will begin the school this week.:D

Noticias breves de actualidad

Victoria Federica expires 7 years

Victoria Federica, the daughter of the Dukes of Lugo, celebrates today her seventh birthday. The small Victoria to which lately we have seen very shy, so much in the baptism of her cousin, the infanta Sofía, like in the yacht 'Fortune', is growing and turning into the whole 'miss'. Victoria will celebrate this so special day together with her parents and her brother Froilán.

My daughter is seven as well. Elena and Jaime enjoy this time with your precious daughter!

"THE DUKES OF LUGO ACCOMPANIED VICTORIA AND FROILAN IN THEIR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"

LOS DUQUES DE LUGO ACOMPAÑARON A VICTORIA Y A FELIPE EN SU PRIMER DÍA DE COLEGIO

(...)Victoria Federica celebrated her seventh birthday representing with her parents, her brother, Felipe Juan Froilán and her uncle, the Prince of Asturias to Eurobasket's game(...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom