Felipe Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar News & Events 3 : May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her great grandmother the late,Princess María de las Mercedes de Borbón-Dos Sicilias y Orléans, Countess of Barcelona had a great love for the city of Seville ,her family having lived there for many years.Her father the Infante Carlos of Spain is buried at the Iglesia del Salvador in Seville.

:previous: I don't blame her - Seville is a beautiful city indeed and one of my favourites in Europe!

:previous: It seems that Victoria and Jorge are garnering a lot of interest in Hola, what's the reception like amongst regular Spanish people? Do they have an interest in Infanta Elena and her children?

:previous: It seems that Victoria and Jorge are garnering a lot of interest in Hola, what's the reception like amongst regular Spanish people? Do they have an interest in Infanta Elena and her children?

I think there is great interest in any member of the family of King Juan Carlos as they are kind of celebrities in Spain and in many Spanish-speaking countries of Latin America too.

The Spanish-speaking world doesn’t have anything like the British Commonwealth , but the King of Spain is the honorary president of the Organization of Ibero-American States, which is the closest equivalent they have to the Commonwealth. So the Spanish Royal Family has some international exposure too.

Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar is 5th in line to the throne and the eldest niece of King Felipe VI,so there would be a level of interest in her ,ofcourse her love life helps keep the glossy magazines busy too!

I think there is great interest in any member of the family of King Juan Carlos as they are kind of celebrities in Spain and in many Spanish-speaking countries of Latin America too.

The Spanish-speaking world doesn’t have anything like the British Commonwealth , but the King of Spain is the honorary president of the Organization of Ibero-American States, which is the closest equivalent they have to the Commonwealth. So the Spanish Royal Family has some international exposure too.

Good point. I had forgotten about Latin America in the Spanish speaking world, so there'd be a lot more interest from the LATAM countries too. I think I remember reading that Sofia and Juan Carlos are quite popular in a lot of LATAM countries.

Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar is 5th in line to the throne and the eldest niece of King Felipe VI,so there would be a level of interest in her ,ofcourse her love life helps keep the glossy magazines busy too!

If in doubt the boyfriends or girlfriends news always sells! ;)

It's interesting how they can make an article out of nothing (well, they had a video of Elena not responding to their questions but ignoring them instead).

Regarding the couple: I notice some similarities with Tessy/Louis; with the born member of the family trying to avoid the limelight and their partner ((ex-)wife/girlfriend) actively seeking it.

Last edited:
I know the Infanta minding her own business and walking her dog,that might have been a better title for Hola!

Victoria and her boyfriend Jorge Bárcenas were pictured having lunch with Infanta Margarita, see here.

I guess a relationship is quite serious if you take him to lunch with your great-aunt. Even though they still seem to claim they are just friends?!

Doña Victoria Federica looks very much like her mother in that photo :previous:

When seen with her Marichalar cousins it is clear that she truly is a Marichalar; they look much alike.

First images of Felipe de Marichalar following his grandfather's decision to move from Spain.

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/20200804173161/felipe-marichalar-reaparece-decision-don-juan-carlos/

Victoria de Marichalar spends the holidays with Jorge Bárcenas in Marbella.

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/20200807173314/victoria-marichalar-novio-marbella/

Victoria de Marichalar and Jorge Bárcenas, her boyfriend, share a photo together.

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/20200815173641/victoria-marichalar-jorge-barcenas-romanticos/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom