Felipe Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar News & Events 3 : May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I hope the pig was returned to it's natural environment by Casa Real as given the fact that so many species are now endangered and the climate is changing rapidly, it's not good at all and boderline animal abuse IMO.

Victoria is not a member of the Royal Family ... Casa Real has nothing to do about an animal that has been a gift from her friends.

Victoria is not a member of the Royal Family ... Casa Real has nothing to do about an animal that has been a gift from her friends.

Mea culpa. Well, in any case, I hope the pig will be returned.

Victoria Federica's mother is the daughter of a Spanish King. Her mother is an Infanta. Why is not Victoria, the granddaughter of a Spanish sovereign, not a member of the Royal Family?

Victoria Federica's mother is the daughter of a Spanish King. Her mother is an Infanta. Why is not Victoria, the granddaughter of a Spanish sovereign, not a member of the Royal Family?

I think what Lula is saying is Victoria Fererica is a member of the 'King's Family' (extended family) but not of the 'Royal Family of Spain.' If I'm not mistaken the RF only includes the King, Queen and children and King JC and Queen Sofia.

I think what Lula is saying is Victoria Fererica is a member of the 'King's Family' (extended family) but not of the 'Royal Family of Spain.' If I'm not mistaken the RF only includes the King, Queen and children and King JC and Queen Sofia.

Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar was a member of the Spanish Royal Family up until the abdication of King Juan Carlos when membership of the RF was restricted by the new king ,King Felipe VI.However Doña Victoria Federica is still 5th inline to the throne and along with her mother,siblings/aunt Cristina,her children and great aunts now are classed as members of the Kings Family.

Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar was a member of the Spanish Royal Family up until the abdication of King Juan Carlos when membership of the RF was restricted by the new king ,King Felipe VI.However Doña Victoria Federica is still 5th inline to the throne and along with her mother,siblings/aunt Cristina,her children and great aunts now are classed as members of the Kings Family.

Indeed. This was what Lula was talking about. She might be 5th in line or a daughter of an Infanta but she's 18 years already. The Vietnamese pig wrapped in Spanish flag gift has nothing to do with the Spanish RF nor the issues involving her brother Felipe (21) and girlfriend Mar Torres.

Does Victoria Frederica study? Where she lives?

Victoria Federica attended the birthday party of Amina and Luis, sons of Cayetano Martínez de Irujo and Genoveva Casanova, at the Arbaizenea Palace in San Sebastián yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** hola article **

Lovely to see Victoria Federica again. She is very well acquainted.

I wish Victoria Federica well in her studies! Hopefully she'll be able to have a pretty private life at university; even though she's lower down in the line of succession she still seems to be photographed quite a lot.

Victoria has had some problems with the studies. Apparently the years she spent studying in Britain, made her lose a course in Spain, due to the differences between the two educational systems. Last year she went to a private school, famous in Madrid because it is easier to pass the baccalaureate.

She did not do the test that Spanish students do to access the public university, and this course she has started the university in the same center as her brother, a private American university where the children of people with money go to obtain a degree for a lot of money and little effort.

Since she came of age Victoria is showing a very different face from the shy and formal girl that the family had always presented ... she has problems in studies, she goes to parties very often and has doubtful friendships such as the bullfighter or her friends "influencers" who seem to use their "friendship" to appear more in the press.

Hopefully it is only a matter of age and Victoria matures, because right now it is a little in the way of people who seek easy and frivolous fame.

Victoria has had some problems with the studies. Apparently the years she spent studying in Britain, made her lose a course in Spain, due to the differences between the two educational systems. Last year she went to a private school, famous in Madrid because it is easier to pass the baccalaureate.

She did not do the test that Spanish students do to access the public university, and this course she has started the university in the same center as her brother, a private American university where the children of people with money go to obtain a degree for a lot of money and little effort.

Since she came of age Victoria is showing a very different face from the shy and formal girl that the family had always presented ... she has problems in studies, she goes to parties very often and has doubtful friendships such as the bullfighter or her friends "influencers" who seem to use their "friendship" to appear more in the press.

Hopefully it is only a matter of age and Victoria matures, because right now it is a little in the way of people who seek easy and frivolous fame.

I wish her the best. Her family (especially her mother and grnadmother) is very supportive, and this makes things easier, I suppose.

Since she came of age Victoria is showing a very different face from the shy and formal girl that the family had always presented ... she has problems in studies, she goes to parties very often and has doubtful friendships such as the bullfighter

Why is the bullfighter a "doubtful friendship" ? Is it because of his job (as bullfighting is controversial per se) or is there anything about his private life that is doubtful ?

Their father,Don Jaime studied abroad notably in Dublin,Ireland and later studied Business Management and Marketing also.

Interesting - it seems that the family have a lot of business and financial genes!

Back
Top Bottom