Elena, Felipe Froilán &Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News 2:June 2007- May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Froilan is good enough to be back to school.
Hopefully, the SRF may be able to now put the troubles of recent months behind and enjoy some controversy-free time.

Maybe the first pictures in Diez Minutos were made after June 18th. I broke my foot last year and the transition from wearing crutches to a special kind of boot was very succeful and easier to walk.

So, if I understood correctly, it's an all-girls school? Wasn't it her brother who also went to England to study? Is he still there?

I could never form an opinion about this kind of subject: sending kids abroad

So, if I understood correctly, it's an all-girls school? Wasn't it her brother who also went to England to study? Is he still there?

I could never form an opinion about this kind of subject: sending kids abroad

I think Victoria was abroad before, so was her brother. Froilan didnt like it though and he wanted to come back last year. I think they are both quite young to be without their parents (or at least were quite young back then) but in England there is probably less harrassment than in Spain.

Lovely photos of Felipe (Froylan) and Victoria. She is going to be a tall girl.

Froilan de Marichalar's Future Title

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I have a question about Infanta Elena's son, Froilan. Will he one day inherit the Duchy of Lugo and become Duke? Or is Duchess of Lugo just the Infanta's courtesy title? I admit I am not overly familiar with the Spanish Royal Family. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I have a question about Infanta Elena's son, Froilan. Will he one day inherit the Duchy of Lugo and become Duke? Or is Duchess of Lugo just the Infanta's courtesy title? I admit I am not overly familiar with the Spanish Royal Family. Thank you for any help you can provide.
The Duchy of Lugo is not hereditary: it is Infanta Elena's for life, so her son will not inherit it.
However, Felipe Juan Froilan, as a son of an Infanta of Spain, still carries the style of His Excellency and the dignity of Grandee of Spain.

The Duchy of Lugo is not hereditary: it is Infanta Elena's for life, so her son will not inherit it.
However, Felipe Juan Froilan, as a son of an Infanta of Spain, still carries the style of His Excellency and the dignity of Grandee of Spain.

That is indeed correct Artemisia :flowers:

Their father was also the 3rd son of the late Count of Ripalda,Jamie's older brother Don Joaquin Amalio Marichalar y Saenz de Tejada is the 9th Count since his fathers death in 1979.

Thank you very much!! I appreciate your help.

She could be at that age and stage where she's growing very quickly.

Spanish press is picking up on the topic of the extreme thinness of Victoria. There were some articles in the german press already last week, with regard to the photos taken at the funeral of Jaime's mother.
La prensa alemana se saca de la manga una polémica inexistente sobre Victoria Federica - Noticias de Casas Reales

Is Victoria still attending school in the UK? I'd not want to live in Spain as a grandchild of the Kings that is not important to the succession.

According to this article, Victoria is still studying in UK.
Victoria Federica retoma su formación académica en un internado de Londres

Spanish press is picking up on the topic of the extreme thinness of Victoria. There were some articles in the german press already last week, with regard to the photos taken at the funeral of Jaime's mother.
La prensa alemana se saca de la manga una polémica inexistente sobre Victoria Federica - Noticias de Casas Reales

Is Victoria still attending school in the UK? I'd not want to live in Spain as a grandchild of the Kings that is not important to the succession.

Vanitatis will 'write' anything it wants I guess,must have been a slow day for royal news ;)

The article says that Victoria is trying to emulate Letizia by becoming so thin. I think that Victoria just has her father's metabolism and naturally thin build.

The Bourbon woman all keep a close eye on what they eat. Queen Sofia is a vegetarian. She has said that they keep very little food at the Palace. When Elena and Cristina were young adults they were sent off to a spa to lose weight and both slimmed down quite a bit. Cristina says that she must exercise because, if not, instead of an "infanta" she will become an "elefante."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom