Speculations about possible Godparents for Emma Tallulah Behn

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crm2317

Heir Presumptive
City
Belfast
Country
United Kingdom
I agree the resemblance to her uncle Crown Prince Haakon is very striking indeed!
I would love to see Marius Hoiby made a godfather. I think it would be a lovely gesture

I agree the resemblance to her uncle Crown Prince Haakon is very striking indeed!
I would love to see Marius Hoiby made a godfather. I think it would be a lovely gesture
Is that possible at all?
I don't know how it works in the protestant church...
in the catholic church you can only become a godfather/godmother after your (con)firmation...
Is there some "rule" ;) like that in the protestant church too?

Last edited:
Is that possible at all?
in the catholic church you can only become a godfather/godmother after your (con)firmation...

Well I am in the protestant faith myself however my church does not have godparents when you are christened.
We do not have a confirmation in the presbyterian faith. However I know that for example the Church of Ireland there is a confirmation and godparents, as my mother and father were godparents to a young girl from the church of Ireland.
Perhaps a Norwegian member could give a better answer sorry!

Is that possible at all?

Yes, in the lutheran church (like they are) you can only become a godfather\godmother after your confirmation! :flowers:

Yes, in the lutheran church (like they are) you can only become a godfather\godmother after your confirmation! :flowers:

Thanks for the answer? At what age does confirmation usually take place? Is it possible Marius has already been confirmed?

Thanks for the answer? At what age does confirmation usually take place? Is it possible Marius has already been confirmed?
It would normally be around 14...
Marius is 11, right? So, I think he is still a little young... But it would have been a really good idea... I think they are all really close.

My suggestions are:

HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark
Christian Udnaes
Elisabeth Ferner
and three friends of Ari and Märtha

HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark & princess Marie

HRH Princess Marie Crown Princess Mary Princess Madeleine Prince Michael of Kent Earl of Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom