Princess Märtha Louise is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the couple!!! Great news. How old is their youngest daughter now?

Wonderful news!!!:flowers:

Their oldest child Maud Angelica turns 5 at the end of April, and little sister Leah Isadora turns 3 at the beginning of April.

ahhhhh! Great News! I never expected that. Such happy news :wub:.

The new baby will be born in October 2008. :flowers:

Last edited:
Princess pregnant again

[...]
An official statement from the palace said the new royal baby is due in mid-October.
[...]
The princess was said to be "in fine form" and that a normal pregnancy was expected. She and her family intended to spend the first half of next week's traditional Easter holiday with her parents, King Harald and Queen Sonja, at the royal mountain cabin known as Prinsehytta in Sikkilsdalen.

Princess pregnant again - Aftenposten.no

Wow! Congratulations to Princess Martha Louise and Ari!

Fantastic news! Congratulations to Martha and Ari!!!:w00t:

Congrats to the family!! I knew she'd have another baby sooner or later

Congratulations to the family!
I Hope she get's a boy.

Fabulous news! Congrats to Martha and Ari, along with the rest of their families!

I hope for a boy too ! I am really happyfor them ! and for Queen Sonia who has always said she longed for a lot of grandchildren

Congrats thats wonderful news! I wish them a safe pregnancy:flowers:

Congrats to Princess Martha Louise and Ari Behn!!!!!!!!!!!! May the pregnacy be a good one and the baby healthy!

Congrat's to the parents. I knew there was one more for the family, very happy for them. I wish her all th ebest through the pregnancy. Thanks for sharing the great news!!!

Congratulations to the parents!:flowers:I am very happy for both of them!:flowers:

Very interesting, considering that the front page of the current edition of Se & Hør is hinting at trouble in Märtha and Ari's marriage…*A nice way to prove them wrong.

Lovely how the royal Baby boom is continueing.

Stellad

Congratulations to Martha-Louise and Ari :flowers:

What a lovely news!!!
I knew there was one more for the family:flowers:
Congratulations to the couple!!!!

Nice:rolleyes:, finally. I was worried for a moment that she will stay with 2 only like her mom did:D, so far no. Hopefully, Princess Merit will be next:)

OMG, what the surprise:wub:
I really thought Pss Martha Louise won't have more children.
Congratulations to ML and Ari.:flowers:

Congratulations to Märtha Louise, Ari, Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora! :flowers::flowers::flowers: Wonderful news, maybe this time they'll get a boy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom