Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody know if the girls are in boarding school or living with Ari? Because it seems that ML is travelling the world now but has 3 girls to take care of who are in school? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Could be interesting to see the show with my own eyes.
Alas, I have to walk our neighbors pet-turtle that day so It'll be a miss from me. :ermm:

Alas, I have to walk our neighbors pet-turtle that day so It'll be a miss from me. :ermm:
:lol:You are right, the needs of a turtle must Always come first. I salute your sense of duty !!!!!!

I'm so sorry you have such an important obligation--it would have been delightful to read your first hand account of this event!?;)

I guess there is no resolution on the Princess using her title for commercial purposes....

:lol: I presume it will be a more insightful experience!

Princess Märtha Louise is inviting everyone to join her and Shaman Durek this Saturday as they're going to host their first 'Sit Down Social Webinar' together at 5pm EST(23.00 Norwegian time)!

**https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yZXY1hoM8/

Try as I might -- I still get a feeling of unease looking at the instagram and seeing the princess using her title to promote this activity. Logically, many royals (i.e. Prince Charles and others) use their position to promote their charities and interests. I am happy that they each have found "the love of their life" ... perhaps it is because they share too much private information with us. And this seems to overshadow their work for me.

Try as I might -- I still get a feeling of unease looking at the instagram and seeing the princess using her title to promote this activity. Logically, many royals (i.e. Prince Charles and others) use their position to promote their charities and interests. I am happy that they each have found "the love of their life" ... perhaps it is because they share too much private information with us. And this seems to overshadow their work for me.

Except this isn't a charity or just an "interest." This is a full fledged money making endeavour.

Two days ago she promoted her webinar as "Life, Love & Change w/ Shaman Durek and Princess Martha Louise"
now on her new Instagram its promoted as "Life, Love & Change w/ Shaman Durek and Martha Louise".

Good.

She set up a new Instagram account for business related subjects: martha.louise.intuitive.

Yes she just did! And even change the Webinar's invites to Martha Louise dropping the Princess title.

Yes she just did! And even change the Webinar's invites to Martha Louise dropping the Princess title.

Well, finally!! There is little doubt that she was damaging the royal family by her actions. It sounds like there was a robust discussion with them at some recent point. I don't think she will be doing activities representing the royal family in her capacity as a princess any time soon!

I’m glad that they have sorted this out , long time coming .

In the USA the Shaman and the Princess is very important , they like royal titles.
The Shaman and Martha Louise .... hum...

It took quite a time but good thing the Norwegian Royal Court didn't let this thing go. I'm not sure how Martha-Louise said yes to this but reading her replies from her Instagram, she seemed not happy about this.

It took quite a time but good thing the Norwegian Royal Court didn't let this thing go. I'm not sure how Martha-Louise said yes to this but reading her replies from her Instagram, she seemed not happy about this.

I bet she isn’t happy, Princess is a money maker where Martha- Louise doesn’t have the same ring too it.

I do believe that Martha Louise has the inherent right to believe whatever she chooses to believe in and even put it forth to the general public if she believes her beliefs are for the betterment of all. What I don't believe is that she has so much confidence in this endeavor that it can and would stand on its own merits without attaching attention grabber words such as "Princess" and "Shaman".

Actually to me, attaching those two words indicate that this dog and pony show they're putting on depends on those two words more than the actual merit of what they're peddling. Unfortunately, some sheeple will fall for the "Princess and the Shaman" monikers and be quickly parted with their well earned money.

I don't see this endeavor lasting very long at all. Something new and improved will crop up to take its place. Kind of like the fad of having a pet rock.

But ML is beginning to seriously annoy me, when she is talking about all the things she didn't have in her own family.
Muhler, manipulators are masters in magnifying mistakes and wrong doings of family members and friends, in order to isolate their victim from the people they care about
She's not a teenager or a young inexperienced person, she is a mature woman who by now should be able to reflect at her life and her family in a more nuanced and balanced way.
It's easier to manipulate an adult woman if you let her regress in to an unhappy child mode. Unhappy child is helpless, in need of guidance and unconditional love.
ML is all about me, myself and I. By now that is such an ingrained trait in her personality, that I will have no hesitation in labeling her an egomaniac.
He is love bombing her, inflating her ego, making her addicted to him and only him.
To conclude: The two of them are indeed "Twin souls" as ML labelled it.
Expressions like "soulmate", "twin soul" are beloved by psychopaths in the love bombing phase of the relation and considered red flags

You are absolutely right, no doubt, in your spooky description of how a manipulator works.

But these were traits ML displayed years before Durek entered her life.
She has complained, indeed made a virtue, out of complaining about how she did not feel at home in the NRF, how she felt confined and so on.

Whether Durek is a manipulator is not something I feel qualified to judge. I do however not think highly of him. And "gurus" tend to make a living from manipulating vulnerable people.

Last edited:
But these were traits ML displayed years before Durek entered her life. She has complained, indeed made a virtue, out of complaining about how she did not feel at home in the NRF, how she felt confined and so on.

Thank you for this information. So you think she has not much changed since getting together with shaman?

Thank you for this information. So you think she has not much changed since getting together with shaman?

Alas, no. To be honest.

In fact I sometimes wonder who is using who. Both could very much benefit from Princess ML touring with Shaman Durek.

And even though ML can no longer use her title to promote her business and in direct context of her business dealings, she can I imagine still talk about herself and her royal background, something she does very much in her lectures about self-development - and she is undeniable still a princess.

If the are smart, they will turn the fact that she is no longer using her title into something positive. A choice she made as a part of her personal development - and then go on and on about her royal background.
Because those who attend these courses/shows, will still know (or be told beforehand) that ML is a princess.

Also on US talk-shows for that matter. I can easily imagine a talk-show host saying: "Welcome, Märtha-Louise. According to the protocol I should perhaps have addressed you Princess ML, but you have requested only to be called ML - as part of your personal development..." - And then it goes.

Of course. She is and she remains a princess of the blood royal. She even could have been Norway's Queen now, was that change in succession made in the same way as in Sweden. It is just the hypocrisy of pretending someone is no royal between 9 and 16 o'clock, during business hours.

Either she is a Princess of Norway or she is not. Remove her, create her Countess Glücksborg, whatever. Or forbid her to earn her own money but give her an apanage then.

Last edited:
You do have a point of course.

And your solutions might very well be the best options, but as Royal Norway has pointed out, seemingly not palatable to the Norwegians.

I look forward to his comments when he returns from his well-deserved holiday.

Actually imo it's totally the same for other people: i don't use the name of the company i work for and my jobtitle for my personal gains and endeavours (unless i discussed it with company prior and they agreed) just as i don't use my families connections to endorse stuff for my own gain that they wouldn't agree with (again, unless discussed beforehand).

imo doing so is tacky and arrogant, without consideration for others.

No different for a princess or a duke or a president or peasant-me.
That there are loads of people who *do* do that in this world doesn't mean that i should
(if other people jump of a cliff...)

just my 2 cts, ofcourse

To me, if this path of self improvement that ML and Durek are preaching and believe works for people from all walks of life and its a personal choice to follow for oneself, they wouldn't believe they *needed* the Princess or Shaman titles as a "draw" to pull the people in. Their "product" should stand on its own and be a draw in and of itself. A princess is a title denoting that a woman is close to a royal family. A "shaman" title is a dime a dozen depending on where the title came from. My understanding is Durek has followed the shamanic path for most of his life. So actually, the Princess and the Shaman would work as well for a path worth following even if it was billed as the Plumber and the Chambermaid in my book.

I personally see this whole show as a flash in the pan. It may be gaining some interest now but sooner or later, something new and improved will come along and this will be a venture that was tried and died. Remember the pet rock craze? Anyone still have a pet rock? :D

Back
Top Bottom