The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-08-2019, 06:16 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the VI View Post
€5-6 million for a king is actually not an awful lot, especially compared to other royal families. Is there a historic reason for this?
His majesty King Harald's fortune is estimated to between 110-130 million NOK. That's 10,8 - 12,8 million Euros. This is the latest information from the court.

When King Olav died in 1991, his fortune was estimated to be about 100 million NOK (Not included estates, art, jewels etc, but funds and cash). They said that King Harald inherited a double digit of this estimate. His sister, Princess Astrid's fortune was about 40 million NOK in 2018 (from the Norwegian tax list), we do not know anything about the Lorentzen's, but they are billionaires living in Brazil. So I suppose that King Harald and his sisters probably inherited 100 million NOK in 1991, where they divided this equally. King Harald dit not have any fortune before he became King.

His fortune is today placed in different funds and stocks. Queen Maud is said to inherit ALOT of money from her father, but if it is true, most of this must have been vanished. There was recently a documentary about the lost fortune of Queen Maud. In the papers and in the TV news.

Old 11-08-2019, 08:19 AM
Serene Highness

If the king had to share the 100 million kronen with his sisters and now has 100-120 million on his own, he had some very good investments. I would presume that Haakon and ML money is invested likewise.

Old 11-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
If the king had to share the 100 million kronen with his sisters and now has 100-120 million on his own, he had some very good investments. I would presume that Haakon and ML money is invested likewise.
Coutts in London is the nominee of the King's funds. So they have probably done some good investments for him. So just to sum up: Princess Märtha Louise will probably inherit 50 percent of these funds etc. Where the money from King Edward to Queen Maud got it's way, some think most of it disappeared in the 1929 stock crash. If they had those money still, it would have been 1-2 billion.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

"Shaman Durek Verret tells the celebrity magazine @people that he and Princess Märtha Louise have reigned together in Egypt in a previous life. "I have memories of us in Egypt. She was my queen and I was a pharaoh", he tells People."

https://twitter.com/OAanmoen/status/...397762/photo/1

https://people.com/royals/shaman-dur...was-a-pharaoh/
Old 11-14-2019, 11:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Achnaton and Nefertiti I bet...
Old 11-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Serene Highness

Ah, right.....
Old 11-14-2019, 11:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Achnaton and Nefertiti I bet...
As Akhenaten's mummy has never been found, perhaps the dear shaman could fill in the gaps of what actually did happen to him. There are so many different theories that it would be nice to know the "truth" eh?

But seriously folks, not everyone that has lived past lives has lived a life of a king, queen, pharaoh or Attila the Hun. This statement that they "ruled" together in Egypt tells me its a figment of Durek's imagination working overtime. However, though, case studies into past lives has revealed that many souls do work in tandem throughout different lifetimes but in all different capacities. Husband/wives, siblings, parent/child, archenemies etc. Durek needs to do more research methinks.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 11-14-2019, 11:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Shaman's book will be published in Norway.

Publisher publishes Durek Verrett book in Norwegian - changes several sections
Cappelen Damm stopped publishing the Norwegian edition of Durek Verret's book "Spirit Hacking" in October. Now the publisher Lille Måne publishes the book, with several changed sections and a new title.
- There is a huge interest in shamanism and spirituality in Norway. We have been told for many years about the importance of the power of thought, and Durek's book addresses that this can strike both ways. This is old news, says Jan Mesicek in Lille Måne to NRK.
When Cappelen Damm stopped the book in October, it had the title "Spirit Hacking". On the website of Lille Måne it has been renamed "The Shaman's Journey".
Lille Måne describes itself as a publisher who "publishes books for thinking and feeling people". Verretts book will be published on November 29, the publisher states on its website.
Forlag gir ut Durek Verrett-bok på norsk – NRK Kultur og underholdning
Translation
Old 11-14-2019, 12:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
"Shaman Durek Verret tells the celebrity magazine @people that he and Princess Märtha Louise have reigned together in Egypt in a previous life. "I have memories of us in Egypt. She was my queen and I was a pharaoh", he tells People."

https://twitter.com/OAanmoen/status/...397762/photo/1

https://people.com/royals/shaman-dur...was-a-pharaoh/
Of course he was a pharaoh.

I have always found it strange that people who remember previous lives always tend to have lived lives where they are important.
No one seems to have been peasants or goat-herders.

So naturally Shaman Durak could not possibly have been Akheton, stone-rope-puller number five, earning his living at the building of a temple near the Nile.

I also find it remarkable that it just dawned on him now, that he had been a pharaoh. But perhaps his spirit-guides wanted to surprise him?
Old 11-14-2019, 01:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Uh-huh. So predictable, not to mention completely unimaginative. I suppose he's remembered all that, but managed to forget his and ML's names when they were reigning in Egypt? Of course, that would subject him to some fact checking, but as brazen as he is, I doubt that would trouble him much.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ista View Post
Uh-huh. So predictable, not to mention completely unimaginative. I suppose he's remembered all that, but managed to forget his and ML's names when they were reigning in Egypt? Of course, that would subject him to some fact checking, but as brazen as he is, I doubt that would trouble him much.
Nooo, no, no, you are mistaken.

I have been told (by voices) it's because the poor man can't keep track of all the many times in past lives he has been king/pharaoh/chief and tzar.

One of these days he's probably going to tell us, he can walk on water...

- So can I BTW. But that's because I know where the fishing stakes for the nets are placed...
Old 11-14-2019, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
As Akhenaten's mummy has never been found, perhaps the dear shaman could fill in the gaps of what actually did happen to him. There are so many different theories that it would be nice to know the "truth" eh?

But seriously folks, not everyone that has lived past lives has lived a life of a king, queen, pharaoh or Attila the Hun. This statement that they "ruled" together in Egypt tells me its a figment of Durek's imagination working overtime. However, though, case studies into past lives has revealed that many souls do work in tandem throughout different lifetimes but in all different capacities. Husband/wives, siblings, parent/child, archenemies etc. Durek needs to do more research methinks.
The pharaohs very often got married to their sisters, so maybe they were siblings?
Old 11-14-2019, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Yeps. Pharaonic marriages were the norm as it was the matriarchal line that determined the succession to the throne and the "right to rule" as pharaoh. In that case, Durek missed the boat as he could have claimed they started an entire dynasty all by themselves.

Just in case anyone is really interested in the claims of living many past lives, there is a very informative book that delves into the subject. It presents case studies of subjects under deep hypnosis and regression. The book is "Journey of Souls" and its author is Dr. Michael Newton, PhD. Its a book worth reading. Perhaps someone should send Durek a copy?

Anyways, as stated in a post earlier, there is a growing interest in Norway and all over the globe in delving into the workings of the spiritual realm but sadly, I do not think Mr. Verrett's book will gain any kind of reputation for presenting useful information.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 11-15-2019, 11:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Martha-Louise with Durek attend the Hope, the Eighth Prix Pictet awards event on Weds

https://www.instagram.com/p/B45neXPgsN2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B44-_TPgh5n/
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Finally so this how the Shaman looks when not in his usual outfit.

The Princess looks absolutely stunning!!