Princess Märtha Louise & Family Current Events Part 8: May 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her next commitment might be planned based upon the reasons for the school's closing, whatever those may be (perhaps the cost, given that she and Ari need to provide for two homes for themselves and their daughters, or perhaps new projects which will require the greater part of her time).
Well, the closure of the school is most likely due to the fact that it lost money - and is becoming a burden to her personal finances.

So, she probably didn't have that much of a choice, I think.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Märtha Louise presented her and Elisabeth Nordeng's new book "Sensitive Child" today and invited all those interested to the book launch this evening:

** Pic **

Märtha Louise shared a lovely morning snap shot yesterday:

** Photo **

Märtha Louise shared some new photos of herself with Shaman Durek, congratulating him on his birthday:

** Instagram photos **

Last edited by a moderator:

Märtha Louise participated in the Norwegian TV show Lindmo that will be shown today, November 23:

** Instagram photos **

:previous:

Here's a short video of another interview they have given in Copenhagen yesterday:

** Video **

Maybe a native speaker can tell us, what Märtha Louise has said in the podcast she shared. She commented it with a "I did some of the ugliest things I know, to be honest and let it stand. Thank you for the safe frames and a listening ear that did not judge":

** Instagram post **

Maybe a native speaker can tell us, what Märtha Louise has said in the podcast she shared. She commented it with a "I did some of the ugliest things I know, to be honest and let it stand. Thank you for the safe frames and a listening ear that did not judge":

** Instagram post **
Thanks iceflower! :flowers:

Well, in the caption, she wrote: ''Jeg har et mål om å gå utenfor komfortsonen hvertfall en gang i uken - blir ofte fler... Det gjorde jeg definitivt i podcasten til @allinsigurdgranmark. Jeg gjorde noe av det skumleste jeg vet, nemlig å være dønn ærlig og la det stå til. Takk for de trygge rammene og et lyttende øre som ikke dømte. Håper du kan tørre det samme.''

Translated to: ''I have a goal of going outside the comfort zone at least once a week - often happens more... I definitely did that in the podcast of @allinsigurdgranmark (Sigurd Granmark, public speaker and former leader of Adidas Norway). I did some of the ''scariest'' (not ''ugliest,'' as google translate will tell us) things I know, to be honest and let it stand. Thank you for the safe frames and a listening ear that did not judge. Hope you can dare to the same.''

And then to what she said in the short Instagram-clip from the podcast, where she spent 50-min talkling about criticism from the media, her ability to speak with angels and her ''high-sensitivity,'' etc.

She said: ''Du må være hvem du er ellers så blir du gjennomskuet.
Å leve i den boksen andre vil ha deg i. - Det fungerer ikke hvis du skal endre noe. Jeg tror at det er viktig å tørre, og viktig å stå i det. Jeg er jo ofte litt redd allikevel selv om jeg gjør det.''

Translated to: ''You must be who you are, otherwise it will be seen through (something the King has told her).
Living in a box others want you in. - That doesn't work if you want to change something. I think it's important to dare, and important to stand in it. I'm often a bit scared anyway, even if I do it.''

:previous:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen and translate! :flowers: Well, after that accompanying text I've expected something "worse" ;) - a complaint about a certain human misbehaviour or the like - not a maxim. Nonetheless she and the King are of course right about it ?

Back
Top Bottom