Princess Märtha Louise & Family Current Events Part 8: May 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread for the Current Events of Princess Märtha Louise and her family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng recommend the paperback edition of their current book as a beach read and wish their fans a nice summer:

** instagram video **

Princess Martha Louise very happy that her book is on the bestseller’s list
In Germany

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkyCD2blBNI/?taken-by=martha_louise123

Princess Martha Louise vist today the JD Malat Gallery in London

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5QoK9lQak/?taken-by=martha_louise123

Princess Martha Louise had a race today in Biri, Norway

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlyUvLxlABx/?taken-at=15178592
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blxz8wLFWOq/?taken-by=martha_louise123
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlxmtgilZko/?taken-at=15178592

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]German weekly newspaper Zeit (or it’s magazine) has a series ("I have a dream"), where (more or less) famous people share their dreams. In the current issue Märtha Louise tells us about her dreams:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“As a little girl I often imagined that someday my real parents would show up - ordinary people with normal occupations like dentist or teacher. Like millions of little girls (who know the life of a princess only from books, movies or stories) dream of being a princess, I too dreamed of a completely different life: I wanted to be normal like everyone else. I already knew how the life of a princess felt. And in this life I never felt well.[/FONT]

As a princess you attract public attention right from the beginning and you are confronted with great expectations. I tried for a long time to live up to those expectations and to be the person that I should be. But I did not succeed. It was very exhausting for me and ultimately overwhelmed me.“

She then tells about being a highly sensitive child and often feeling out of place and misunderstood, especially at school. She loved to daydream as a child. She would climb trees and daydream there: she felt protected in the nature.
She still likes to daydream, but doesn’t find the time for it very often because internet and smartphone „eat much of her daydreaming time“. She i s concerned that children today grow up without daydreams and don’t have the opportunity to develop their creativity.
She learned about „lucid dreaming“ a few weeks ago and know dreams about having lucid dreams in the future.

Last edited:
This is my first post here, hi! I've always felt an affinity with Martha-Louise, spiritually we are very similar. I think she's done a great job in balancing her private and public life and has matured into a thoughtful, confident and open-hearted woman. Thank you for posting this article Iolanthe! :flowers:

You are welcome, Addie H - and congratulations on your first post! :flowers:
While I am really not a spiritual person ( but I still like to daydream ;)), I really love to see that Märtha Louise seems to have find "her way" and is confident to share her thougts and experiences.

Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng are preparing for a Soulspring course weekend:

** video **

Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng sent some greetings from their Soulspring weekend course:

** Pics **

"Some horses talk" Märtha Louise wrote today and gave thanks for a "fantastic training today":

** instagram video **

Today Märtha Louise proudly presented ;) her golden helmet and announced her participation at the Hest360 Trotting Race next Saturday:

** instagram video **

Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng posted a message about their current and future joint projects:

** instagram video **

Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng posted a message about their current and future joint projects:

** instagram video **
Thanks iceflower!

Märtha on Instagram: ''The magical journey with Soulspring (the Angel-School) is coming to an end in June 2019. I feel so blessed to have been part of this amazing project with @elisabethnordeng. We still have new projects to come though: A new book about sensitive children and how to really meet them is being launched 22. October and a new course on highly sensitive persons now in September. We are both looking forward to our new projects and what life has to offer outside of Soulspring.''

Soulspring on Instagram: ''Nå er det begynnelsen på slutten for Soulspring. Energien i dette fantastiske prosjektet har tatt oss på mange magiske opplevelses-reiser sammen, men nå tar energien oss på nye reiser og aktiviteter hver for oss. Likevel kommer vi med nye felles prosjekter denne høsten. Vi kommer med ny bok om Sensitive Barn 22. oktober som vi gleder oss veldig til, samt et nytt kurs i Høysensitivitet som kommer nå i september. Og vi vil fortsette å følge opp alle dere som går på kurs fram til sommeren 2019.''

Translated to: Now it's the beginning of the end of Soulspring. The energy of this amazing project has taken us on many magical adventure-journeys together, but now the energy takes us on new journeys and activities, separately. Nevertheless, we will come up with new joint projects this fall. We are coming out with a new book on Sensitive Children on October 22, which we are looking forward to, and a new course in High-Sensitivity now in September. And we will continue to follow up all of you who go on courses until the summer 2019.

«Engleskolen» legges ned - TV2.

TV2s kongehusekspert Kjell Arne Totland sier at han har reist mye med prinssessen og at han tidligere har hatt sans for hvordan hun har løst sine oppgaver.

– Jeg må imidlertid innrømme at jeg aldri har hatt like stor sans for hennes meritter med den såkalte Engleskolen og siden Soulspring. Derfor vil jeg heller (1) ikke savne dette engasjementet, sier han, og fortsetter:

– Det virker som det skjer mye nytt rundt Martha om dagen - og det skal bli (2) spennende å følge henne videre.''

Translated to: TV2's royal expert Kjell Arne Totland says he has traveled a lot with the princess and has previously been fond of how she has solved her engagements.

"However, I must admit that I have never been that fond of her merits with the so-called Angel-School, the now Soulspring. Therefore, (1) I would not miss this commitment,'' he says, and continues:

"It seems like there is a lot new things happening around Martha these days - and it will be (2) exciting to follow her in the future.''
1. I couldn't agree more! She has literally used her princess-title (and her royal status) to earn money on vulnerable people. - And last but not least, it has damaged the reputation of the monarchy with politicians and journalists - and has helped to ridicule it among ordinary people.

2. Although I would have used the word ''interessant'' (''interesting'') instead of ''spennende'' (''exciting''), I agree. - And we must really (as some commentators allready have done) be allowed to ask ourselves, ''what the heck is next?'' Hmm????

A. Well, she has started to involve herself a lot with horses again lately, even created a new YouTube channel about it, but that's not somthing she and her three daughters could be able to live of.
B. Yes, she will of course get some millions from the sale of her holiday retreat, ''Bloksberg'' (which is listed for 35 million NOK), but she has over 25 million NOK in debt.
C. Perhaps the King can help her out, but that's very unlikely, since the apanage of 11,73 million NOK received by him and the Queen isn't even enough to cover maintenance-work on their private properties (the state actually had to give extra money to it a few years ago).
And (as I wrote in ''Finances'' thread) his private fortune of around 100 million NOK is, according to the court, placed in two crisis fund to keep the NRF independent from the government if a war or something like that should occur.

So, therefore, I think she may have to find another way to make money, hopefully nothing too controversial this time.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]German weekly newspaper Zeit (or it’s magazine) has a series ("I have a dream"), where (more or less) famous people share their dreams. In the current issue Märtha Louise tells us about her dreams:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“As a little girl I often imagined that someday my real parents would show up - ordinary people with normal occupations like dentist or teacher. Like millions of little girls (who know the life of a princess only from books, movies or stories) dream of being a princess, I too dreamed of a completely different life: I wanted to be normal like everyone else. I already knew how the life of a princess felt. And in this life I never felt well.[/FONT]

As a princess you attract public attention right from the beginning and you are confronted with great expectations.
I tried for a long time to live up to those expectations and to be the person that I should be. But I did not succeed. It was very exhausting for me and ultimately overwhelmed me.“

She then tells about being a highly sensitive child and often feeling out of place and misunderstood, especially at school. She loved to daydream as a child. She would climb trees and daydream there: she felt protected in the nature.
She still likes to daydream, but doesn’t find the time for it very often because internet and smartphone „eat much of her daydreaming time“. She i s concerned that children today grow up without daydreams and don’t have the opportunity to develop their creativity.
She learned about „lucid dreaming“ a few weeks ago and know dreams about having lucid dreams in the future.

Translated to: TV2's royal expert Kjell Arne Totland says he has traveled a lot with the princess and has previously been fond of how she has solved her engagements.

"However, I must admit that I have never been that fond of her merits with the so-called Angel-School, the now Soulspring. Therefore, (1) I would not miss this commitment,'' he says, and continues:

"It seems like there is a lot new things happening around Martha these days - and it will be (2) exciting to follow her in the future.''

1. I couldn't agree more! She has literally used her princess-title (and her royal status) to earn money on vulnerable people. - And last but not least, it has damaged the reputation of the monarchy with politicians and journalists - and has helped to ridicule it among ordinary people.

It seems that while, on the one hand, the princess's royal status has often complicated her life with "exhausting expectations", she also has been fortunate enough to glean benefits from it, particularly as she is a member of an extremely slimmed-down monarchy where even a king's child has the freedom to choose a career.

2. Although I would have used the word ''interessant'' (''interesting'') instead of ''spennende'' (''exciting''), I agree. - And we must really (as some commentators allready have done) be allowed to ask ourselves, ''what the heck is next?'' Hmm????

A. Well, she has started to involve herself a lot with horses again lately, even created a new YouTube channel about it, but that's not somthing she and her three daughters could be able to live of.
B. Yes, she will of course get some millions from the sale of her holiday retreat, ''Bloksberg'' (which is listed for 35 million NOK), but she has over 25 million NOK in debt.
C. Perhaps the King can help her out, but that's very unlikely, since the apanage of 11,73 million NOK received by him and the Queen isn't even enough to cover maintenance-work on their private properties (the state actually had to give extra money to it a few years ago).
And (as I wrote in ''Finances'' thread) his private fortune of around 100 million NOK is, according to the court, placed in two crisis fund to keep the NRF independent from the government if a war or something like that should occur.

So, therefore, I think she may have to find another way to make money, hopefully nothing too controversial this time.

Her next commitment might be planned based upon the reasons for the school's closing, whatever those may be (perhaps the cost, given that she and Ari need to provide for two homes for themselves and their daughters, or perhaps new projects which will require the greater part of her time).

Back
Top Bottom