Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say pregnancy does become her!

I agree pregnancy does seem to agree with her, when is she due again? I really hope they have a boy so little Prince Magnus has someone around his age to play with.

In the current issue of S&H there are pictures of a very pregnant ML (and as far as I understand the seher.no-article they are speculating if she might expect twins).
You can see a little pic of her in the right corner.

ImageShack - Hosting :: 52703421iu9.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting. I wonder if Ari Behn will see this musical, or read the script?

I think Märtha Louise will give birth before October. If she really give birth in October, the baby must be huge!!!

The tummy usually get bigger when you have had children before (nor a rule, but happens quite often), but still, I think Märtha Louise is VERY pregant in those pics, and they were taken about August 12th or something.

I've also read about the Ari Mikael Behn opera musical. It will be interresting to see what that is all about!!!

Did the article say why Ari Behn attended by himself? Is Martha-Louise still recovering?

Pics 15.1.2009

Ari Behn, writer and husband of Norwegian Princess Märtha
Louise, was one of the guests at the talk show Skavlan
on SVT in Stockholm, Sweden, January 15, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Danish newspaper/magazine BT has an article about Princess Martha-Louise. She is currently teaching a class in holistic healing and meditation at Engle School. She says that she has always been interested in alternative therapies, and in addition to holistic healing and meditation, she has learned to "talk to angels" and "read horses".

Märtha Louise taler med både heste og engle - Royale - BT.dk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom