Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her husband Ari reminds me so much of CP Frederick.

She also looks very prego with that shirt on.
I do like the color of her hair, but she would look so much prettier if she had it just a shade or 2 darker with very little blonde streaks around her face. But I do like that she is growing it out longer. Very becoming.

I too believe that she looks pregnant. And I agree with you sesa about her hair color. Just a little darker with a few highlights would be more flattering on her.

Martha does look pregnant in the picture that Larzen posted. I do have a shirt in the same kind of cut and it can make you look pregnant from certain angles but I think Martha's "bump" might be real. We shall see....:D

soCal girl said:
Martha does look pregnant in the picture that Larzen posted. I do have a shirt in the same kind of cut and it can make you look pregnant from certain angles but I think Martha's "bump" might be real. We shall see....:D

That was my first reaction to that photo too. Though, I'm no engaging in any speculations, time will show.

Yes it is getting colder, september is counted as autumn, still there can be warmer days where you can wear shorts and there can be absolutly terribe cold and rainy days, it also depends a litle where in the country you are, its quite long from north to south:flowers:

Märtha Louise in Andebu on june 16th at a childrens festival, picture by Per Gilding, www.tb.no

She also has several engagements for the royal house this month, among others attendance to a sponsor event for SOS childrens villages that will be live on TV, maybe TV2 will have some images from her recent trip to Paraguay which seems to have gone by completely unnoticed in the press.

Thanks for the photos, she looks very happy. On a more superficial note:)rolleyes: ), I think that her hair color and cut does absolutely nothing for her, which is a pity because she's become even more beautiful in recent years. :cool: I also don't know about that skirt and those boots, but the jacket is a winner.:)

22-09-2006
Happy Birthday ,Märtha Louise!:flowers:

skanpix

September 29, 2006: Princess Märtha Louise celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Briskeby School for the Hearing-Impaired at the Oslo Rådhus (Townhall) on Friday evening.
Scanpix pictures from www.aftenposten.no

She's beautiful, but I think she experiements a bit too much with her hair:neutral:

SEEGER-PRESS

i like martha-louise's fashion, very simple. i've notice that too, that she likes to experiment with her hair, but don't we all [girls]? :flowers:

I really like martha Louise, but gosh she really has some bad hair days !

She's such a beautiful woman but I really don't like her current hairstyle...:ermm:
I prefered the hairstyle she had in 2004 (when she attended the wedding of Felipe).
Anyway, it was really nice to see her together with her cute girls!
It's so impressing how much little Leah changed the last time!

Her_Majesty said:
She's such a beautiful woman but I really don't like her current hairstyle...:ermm:
I prefered the hairstyle she had in 2004 (when she attended the wedding of Felipe).

Apparently, Märtha does have the same hair-problem as her mother :ohmy: :lol: !
Both are beautiful but have an awful taste when it comes about hair-dos ... and about clothes also !!!:bang:

Anita said:
Apparently, Märtha does have the same hair-problem as her mother :ohmy: :lol: !
Both are beautiful but have an awful taste when it comes about hair-dos ... and about clothes also !!!:bang:
so true:lol:
well, the queen's hairstyles changed in a positive way the last time..
I really hope Märtha will do so, too!
She should cut her hair and colour it brown again!

But hey, let's keep on discussing here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/maertha-louises-hairstyles-11044.html

Great pictures!
The children are so cute! Maud Angelica seems to be really "awake" :lol:

Larzen said:
Märtha and the girls at Oslo HOrseshow

scanpix
ouh, :flowers: thank you Larzen, you're the best. maud a. really is a-w-a-k-e :lol: . i think that, personally speaking m-a looks like (in the photos) ari more than martha, and that leah looks more like martha than ari.

I find that Princess Martha Louise really pretty after she aot married.She simply glows and radiates so much happiness.Even her clothes are so much all colourful and vibrant than most other young royal ladies.I must say I LOVE HER TRANSFORMATION.

princess gertrude said:
I'm so glad to see that she has darkened her hair! She looks so much better as a brunette! And the boots are just fantastic!

I agree with you princess gertrude. Great clothes and boots and her hair is better now that its dark again!

The two sisters look like fraternal twins. One a brunette and the other a blonde. So cute! And Maud Angelica appears to be a really lively extroverted child. Seems to be a handful at times...what kids her age aren't though huh? Adorable nonetheless.

Behn's politics stir a fuss

Ari Behn, the Norwegian author who's married to Princess Martha Louise, has raised a fuss after declaring that he votes for the Labour Party. That's because the royal family is supposed to stay politcally neutral, but also because the media failed to immediately report on Behn's political allegiance.

14-12-2006
Märtha-Louise in Bergen
She attended a pressconference about a Christmasconcert
Article and Picture
(VG)

Last edited:
The pictures Lucidu posted of Martha Louise look kind of bad. Does anyone else think she looks kind of sick or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom