Names for Märtha's 3rd baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, I have no idea how this works as I am really computer illiterate, but I'll give is a shot.

This summer I have found some names I love very much for a girl, I find them very pretty.
Birgitta Isabelle
Hanna Emilie
Pernille Rebecca

Last edited:
Greta Marie Behn
Liv Amalia Behn
Kari Natalia Behn

harold olaf for a boy
and sonja Frederica FOR A GIRL

Some name suggestions of that site: Hva skal barnet hete? - Kongelig - klikk.no

Bianca - it was Queen Sonja's favourite girls name during her pregnancy with Märtha
Bertine- Sonja's Great Grandmother
Anja - Ari's Sister
Dagny - Sonja's mother
Mariana - after Ari's mother Marianne

For a boy
Karl - Sonja's father
Oscar - after Oscar II

For a girl:
Olivia
Julia
Astrid
Agnetha
Aria (like Ari)
Padme or Amidala (there's Leah so why not)

For a boy:
Luke
Anakin
Ethan

Haakon is not only the name of the old King and the future King; but also the name of Sonja's brother. So... one never knows if they'll might chose it as 2nd name. ;)

And then it wouldn't be something new if Märtha and Ari would give their baby the name of a former monarch.
Their first daughter's name is Maud. After Queen Maud of Norway. So... everything's possible. :D

Side2 also started to speculate about the name.
Their suggestion:
- Det blir et kreativt navn - Side2
Victoria 5,00
Olav 6,00
Madeleine 8,00
Alexander 8,00
Kristian 8,00
Sara 9,00
Emma 12,00
Henrik 12,00
Oskar 12,00
William 15,00
Vilde 20,00
Nora 20,00
Maja 20,00
Noah 20,00

Sonja Marianne would be lovely. :rolleyes:

Harald Olav sounds a bit too much. I think the name of one King is enough. ;)

According to Seher.no "Olav" would be a very possible name for a boy.
Hva skal barne hete? - SEHER.NO : Norske kongehus
Well, Emma was on the list… but Tallulah? I'm sorry, but naming a child in Norway that, is verging on child abuse, in my opinion. (Before anyone is offended, I do think that Tallulah is a perfectly acceptable name for someone where it represents their cultural roots, or heritage… but this is not the case here.)

Well, Emma was on the list… but Tallulah? I'm sorry, but naming a child in Norway that, is verging on child abuse, in my opinion. (Before anyone is offended, I do think that Tallulah is a perfectly acceptable name for someone where it represents their cultural roots, or heritage… but this is not the case here.)

I'm not offended, but I think your theory is OTT. Child abuse is endangering the welfare of a child such as taking drugs during pregnancy or not providing your child(ren) the basic necessities of daily living. However, I very much doubt that giving the middle name of Tallulah to a little girl is synonymous with the above examples and that it borders on child abuse. ;) :rolleyes:

And why should the Behns have been influenced by cultural roots or heritage in naming their daughter? Being seventh in line, Emma will not be inheriting the throne any time soon. Their right to name their child shouldn't be such a controversial issue. In addition, there have been numerous complaints that Märtha Louise should be more private than royal. I think she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom