Names for Märtha's 3rd baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
marian said:
For Girl : Martha Louise
This wouldn't surprise me at all. :D

Somehow i think it would be more like Jessica or something. :D
My my... :D But yeah, this sounds likely.
I guess she'll at least chose one uncommon (at least uncommon in Royal circles!) name for the baby.
Jessica, Jaqueline, Thyra, Elias..

For a girl : I love the names Liv Sophie...:rolleyes:

I think it will be a girl! I like Thyra. But I can see her naming the baby more like Leah's name...maybe Maja Elinora.

BOY:
Olav, Knud, Anton,
Johann, Bertil, Tomas,
Bjorg, Gustav, Lars, Erik.

GIRL:
Sonja, Astrid, Anja,
Brita, Carina, Erika,
Frida, Inga, Thyra, Ulrika.

since she name her daughter Leah after Princess Leah of star wars. What about Luke or Annikan? dont know if I spell that name correct. not a big star wars fan.

Are you sure that's what she was named after? Padme and Anakin's daughter was Leia (Lay-uh) where as Martha and Ari's daughter is Leah (Lee-ah..in English anyway)

Are you sure that's what she was named after? Padme and Anakin's daughter was Leia (Lay-uh) where as Martha and Ari's daughter is Leah (Lee-ah..in English anyway)
No pronounciation is entirely correct, but the name "Leah" is more pronounced "Lay-uh" than "Lee-ah".

Leah Isadora's Wikipedia entry says: :lol:

she made headlines around the world when it was revealed that her name Leah was inspired in part by the Star Wars
character Princess Leia. Her mother Princess Märtha Louise said in an interview with Norwegian newspaperAftenposten, "I must admit that I have always been a big 'Star Wars' fan, and Princess Leia has always been the most beautiful in the whole world."

Leah Isadora Behn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boy: Thor

Girl: Thoria/Thora, Sibylla, Anna Marita

Considering they have their 'princess' Lea(h) and Queen Sonja has a star wars tiara, I think Yoda would be appropriate for a boy ...:yoda:

Considering they have their 'princess' Lea(h) and Queen Sonja has a star wars tiara, I think Yoda would be appropriate for a boy ...:yoda:

:lol::lol::lol:
I love it! You made my day, Marengo!

BTW I think Isadora comes from a famous dancer, don't remember her surname.

Martha Victoria Ingrid Alice
Mother and child having the same name? :rolleyes: Well, I cannot imagine Märtha to be the first name of the child... maybe as second name. Would be funny anyway. ;) I think the baby will get only 2 names; like Maud and Leah as well.

What about some biblical names for the baby?
Maybe a name of an angel? :whistling:
.. like Gabriel, Daniel , Bariel , Raphael.
And for a girl a biblic name like Sarah (my personal favourite ;) ), Elisabeth or whatever...

for a girl Klara Ariana
and for a boy Lucas Markus

my personal favorites
:angel:

Oh my god how long I haven't posted anything here :)

I prefer that they choose names from the medieval times:

For boy Sigurd or Bard.

For girl Ragna or Asa.

no offense but we dont need another elizabeth. she'll become lost in all the other "elizabeths" lol...but i do see a trend happening with the names of her daughters maud and leah...they only have four letters lol. but if she has a boy maybe she could name him "Oscar-Harald" if it is a boy since it has two royal names and "Frederica-Sonja" Frederica becuz i think its beautiful and Sonja for her mother

Your right Sonja is a beautiful name for a little girl.:flowers:

I'm hoping Sonja for a girl. I'm not sure about a middle name- probably something unusual.

Daniel Olav or Lucas Olav for a boy.​

Or what do you think about Eleanor for a girl?

Or what do you think about Eleanor for a girl?

haha, that's my favourite royal name :wub: But I doubt they will do that, there's a lot of those right now! Sonja would be nice indeed for a girl, and I love the name Lucas for a boy!

If you ask me - Eleonor or anything that sounds smilar ;)- would be way too common for Märtha's baby.
I expect something unique again.
I guess it'll be a name none of us would ever expect. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom