Martha Louise's 40th Birthday

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stefanie

Serene Highness
City
Somewhere in Germany
Country
Germany
Anything known whether she celebrates her 40th birthday with a big party and foreign (royal) guests?

Than she doesn't attend to this program, what the royalhouse wrote...

Dinner
Their Majesties King and Queen are hosting a private dinner at the Royal Palace on the occasion of Princess Martha Louise's 40th birthday 22 September (19:00).

:previous: Nothing has been announced by the court so far, so I guess there'll be a private party.

From the Netherlands Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien will be attending, as well as Princess Irene and family.

From Luxembourg: Hereditairy Grand Duke Guillaume.

source: royalblog

Last edited:
Than she doesn't attend to this program, what the royalhouse wrote...

Dinner
Their Majesties King and Queen are hosting a private dinner at the Royal Palace on the occasion of Princess Martha Louise's 40th birthday 22 September (19:00).

If this trip was longer planned, that ML birthdayparty, than why was written on royalhouse website, that she will attend to this dinner? :ermm:
- Mette-Marit dropper Märthas 40-årslag - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet

Google Fordító

I know what will happen: The tabloids will make a rift between MM and ML out of it... sigh...
And there´ll be no one interested in why the CPrincess is absent...!

According to the news, Mette Marit is in India.

Group photo:
http://media.aftenposten.no/archive/01546/_SCC-AIPub_G-Titte_1546252a.jpg
Back prince Constantijn and princess Laurentien from the Netherlands, prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma, princess Carolina of Bourbon-Parma, crown prince Haakon, Christian Udnæs, Anja Bjørshol, Espen Bjørshol, Catherine Ullens de Schooten, Tjalling Siebe ten Cate, princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma, Jean Charles Ullens de Schooten, princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma and prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma. In the front from left heridarity grand duke Guillaume of Luxembourg, princess Irene from the Netherlands, princess Astrid, queen Sonja, king Harald, princess Märtha Louise, Ari Behn, Marianne Behn, Olav Bjørshol, countess of Wessex, earl of Wessex, princess Sumaya from Jordan and princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

No one fron Denmark or Sweden?

No one fron Denmark or Sweden?

King Carl Gustaf and Carl Philip were yesterday at Mantorp Park, the king giving trophys and attending the finals of STCC and Carl Philip racing at the Porsche Carrera Cup.
The son of princess Christina, Oscar Magnuson, married yesterday Emma Ledent in France. Maybe queen Silvia, Victoria and Daniel attended the wedding. It was a very small wedding, I don´t know if we will have photos at all.

Last edited:
King Carl Gustaf and Carl Philip were yesterday at Mantorp Park, the king giving trophys and Carl Philip racing at the Porsche Carrera Cup.
The son of princess Christina, Oscar Magnuson, married yesterday Emma Ledent in France. Maybe queen Silvia, Victoria and Daniel attended the wedding. It was a very small wedding, I don´t know if we will have photos at all.

Ah right,thanks for that.

Lovely to see Sophie and Edward.

I am unable to watch the video of guests arriving...I am guessing it's because you cannot watch the video outside of the country of production?

Lovely to see Sophie and Edward.

It was nice to see them. This may be slightly off topic but didn't Prince Edward date Princess Martha-Louise for a while?

I am unable to watch the video of guests arriving...I am guessing it's because you cannot watch the video outside of the country of production?

It was nice to see them. This may be slightly off topic but didn't Prince Edward date Princess Martha-Louise for a while?

That was just a rumour....

I first also had problems when using Firefox but I was able to watch it with Internet Explorer and I'm outside...

where is Princess mette Marit?

Oh dear ML should have proper under garments is that belly button and thighs not flattering at all IMO and a big yuk to the hair.

Here's another nice gallery with 33 pics from yesterday:
** lehtikuva.fi gallery **
Thanks for sharing. Imo that's not a very flattering hairdo on Märtha Louise. I don't like her dress at all either. Well, but then it's a very Märtha-ish look and it's nice to see pictures of the birthday celebrations. :)

I've always found Martha Louise naturally beautiful..she has an interesting sense of style. I'm not sure what to make of the hair and gown, but she looks lovely and radiant in spite of it all. I'm not crazy about the look but I like it.
It was nice to see some foreign royals at the celebration.

Back
Top Bottom