Martha Louise's 30th Birthday Celebrations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alexandria,
I believe that your last picture of Victoria (in the red outfit) was taken during the wedding celebrations of Haakon & Mette-Marit - the private party at Skaugum.

Here is a picture of Victoria at the dinner party at Galleri Restaurant on September 21, 2001.
www.alloverpress.dk

Attachments

• CALFVT3T.jpg
    CALFVT3T.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 342
Oops! Thank you Mandy for clarifying that up. My files on it were a bit overlapping and jumbled. Are there more pictures of Victoria in the pink outfit? And I thought for sure that Felipe had attended the festivities, too. But I couldn't seem to find any in my files.

September 21, 2001 - Private dinner at Galleri Restaurant - Victoria.
www.scanpix.dk

Attachments

• gallari3.JPG
    gallari3.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 300
September 22, 2001 - Bergen - Frederik, Victoria, Nikolaos.
Rune Johansen photo

Attachments

• Sep22_2001Bergen_N_RuneJohansen.JPG
    Sep22_2001Bergen_N_RuneJohansen.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 280
September 22, 2001 - Bergen - Märtha Louise greeting Frederik and Nikolaos.
www.alloverpress.dk

Attachments

• CA662ZYD.JPG
    CA662ZYD.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 759
September 22, 2001 - Bergen - Marianne Solberg Behn, Ari Behn's mother, was also there.
www.alloverpress.dk

Attachments

• 00192755.JPG
    00192755.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 383
September 22, 2001 - Bergen - Sonja and Märtha Louise.
Eirik Hagesaeter photo

Attachments

• Sep22_2001Bergen_M_EirikHagesaeter.JPG
    Sep22_2001Bergen_M_EirikHagesaeter.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 857
September 21, 2001 - Private dinner at Galleri Restaurant - Märtha Louise and Sonja.
www.alloverpress.dk

Attachments

• 00140817.JPG
    00140817.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 468
September 21, 2001 - Private dinner at Galleri Restaurant - Laurent and Victoria.

Attachments

• maerthanorway27.JPG
    maerthanorway27.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 328
in the beginning there was to be a ball or a dance but because of 9-11 she cancelled it

was there not talk about a ball but september 11 had just happened so it was cancled

Two quick questions - at the time of her 30th, did the public know about her and Ari being more than just friends? Also...wasn't it around this time that rumors started swirling about CP Victoria and Prince Nikolas?

Wow! Her dress is fantastic and special. I love MMs hair at the dinner at Galleri resturant

pollyemma said:
was maxima there?
I don't know if she was there, the only royals I know was there is Frederik of Denmark, Victoria of Sweden, Nikolaos of Greece, Laurent of Belgium and Sophie or Astrid Ullens de Shoten(sp?)

Prince Felipe was supposed to attend but becuse it was just after 9/11 he cancelled

some more of the first dinner

Then in 2001 the press was still totally on the Victoria-and-Nikolaos-must-get-married-because-they-look-so-good-together track ;-) and one paper even wrote that Frederik was the designated chapperone to avoid them beeing pictured alone ;D

In the backround you can also see Count Flemming of Rosenborg (Märthas godfather) and Countess Ruth, both always attended all celebrations in Norway, Ruth still does.
BT, Scanpix, Se og hør

Last edited:
the norwigiens can organize a royal party.
yes the swedish papers did go nuts about Victoria and nico

and i like your avatar mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom