1. December 14, 2000: Märtha Louise on the cover of ELLE Magazine. (Elle)
2. to 5. December 14, 2000: Märtha Louise diring a photo shoot for ELLE Magazine. (Korpa)
6. 7. December 15, 2000: Märtha Louise lit the Christmas tree lights outside City Hall in Rotterdam. (ANP)
8. 9. December 19, 2000: Märtha Louise was interviewed by Elisa Kullander for Hello Magazine. (Hello)
10. December 25, 2000: The Royal Family attended the Christmas church serves at the restored
Holmenkollen Chapel. Mette-Marit attended the service with the Royal Family for the first time since her engagement to Haakon. (Scanpix)
1. 2. January 10, 2001: 90th birthday celebration of Prince Carl Bernadotte at the Grand Hotel, Oslo. (Alloverpress)
3. January 17, 2001: Memorial Service on the 10th anniversary of King Olav's death at the Oslo Cathedral. (Alloverpress)
4. January 20, 2001: Holmenkollen with skier Anita Moen. (ANB)
5. January 20, 2001: Holmenkollen with Odd-Bjųrn Hjelmeset. (ANB)
6. January 21, 2001: Holmenkollen. (ANB)
7. January 21, 2001: Holmenkollen with Ella Gjųmle. (ANB)
MARCH 8, 2001: Oslo, Norway: HRH Princess Märtha Louise attends a seminar for "Associated Country Women of Norway" on the international women's day March 8. She did not want to talk about herself and stopped talking when members of the press asked her personal questions.
Photo: Bjųrn Langsem/ Dagbladet/All Over Press Norway.
1. 2. Märtha Louise visits a silver gallery in Kautokeino.
3. Märtha visits a school in Kautokeino.
4. Märtha visits a health care centre where she meets a 105-year old woman.
5. 6. Märtha arrives in the town of Karasjok.
7. Märtha visits the local Parliament in Karasjok.
8. Märtha visits the Samisk Tourist Centre in Karasjok.
9. 10. Märtha visits the Tourist Centre in Karasjok. www.alloverpress.dk
1.Pincess Märtha Louise was met at the airport by the General Consul Jan Hornsby and Ambassador Sissel Breie of the Norwegian Consulate in Bolivia when she arrived for her goodwill tour of South America. www.alloverpress.dk
1. to 3. Märtha Louise visits a family owned knitting factory.
4. Märtha meets a dancing grou.
5. to 9. Märtha arrives at the Mariscal Fucre School.
10. Märtha meets pupils at the Jichusirca School.
11. Märtha poses in front of La Paz and the Illimani Mountains. www.alloverpress.dk