Märtha's new angel book: "Meet your Guardian Angel"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Borway's Princess Martha Louise (right) and Elisabeth Samnoy has written the book " M¿t din Skytsengel" or in english "Meet your Guardian Angel"

Picture Gallery

I hope this is the correct place to post this:

Märtha has started a Facebook group to promote her new book (and Astarte Education): Engleskolen | Facebook

Today Princess Märtha Louise was interviewed on "God morgen, Norge" (Good morning, Norway) on Tv2 about her newly released book and CD. TV 2 Sumo • - Jeg hadde auraen veldig langt ute

And on Friday night she will be on the TV show "Skavlan" at NRK1, also about the new book and CD. Skavlan - NRK

Pics 29.10.2009

Princess Märtha Louise speaks about her angel school to TV-host
Fredrik Skavlan in his talkshow "Skavlan" on Swedish public chanel
SVT in Stockholm, Sweden, on October 29, 2009

In pic 6 she looks so much like her mother!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Many church leaders in norway disapprove of martha louise ''Talk or meet an angle'' she has been receive bad publicity about this in the past years and she still continue to make this claim and where does the idea of speaking with angel came from since she is a member of the norwegian royal family she is putting her family at risk of being a public controversy

Is there an English or German version of the book? Thanks

There is some controversy about Martha-Louise using her status as a member of the Royal Family in promoting her business interests. When she married, she dropped the HRH and wished to be a private citizen yet she has been slammed by her critics for turning around and using her Princess title in her Angel School and the books she has written.

There is some controversy about Martha-Louise using her status as a member of the Royal Family in promoting her business interests. When she married, she dropped the HRH and wished to be a private citizen yet she has been slammed by her critics for turning around and using her Princess title in her Angel School and the books she has written.

:ermm: I wonder if "HRH Princess Martha-Louise" is super glued to the front door of the little angel school? Gold letters would look nice :whistling:

She may have dropped her HRH upon marriage but I think she can still use the title of Princess if she so chooses. She is entitled to it as the daughter of a Prince/King.

The subject isn't really new either. Doreen Virtue has written numerous books here in the US about the subject and they're very good.

I am a little bit astonished, how much Princess Märtha-Louise "speeks with her hands". Am I too old-fashioned if I think that this is not so elegant?

Of course she can use the title Princess, she just isn't HRH. The question was of her cashing in on her title to promote her business.

Is there much controversy in Norway over the subject of her book?

Princess Märtha Louise poses with her Co writer Elisabeth Samnoy
for her new book in the Sofitel hotel in Berlin, Germany, May 5,
2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

And now they are in Austria!

Princess Märtha Louise signs a copy of her book in Salzburg, Austria, 07 May 2010.
The princess is in Salzburg to attend the 5th International Angel Congress running
from 07 to 09 May.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Last edited:
After Germany and Austria, Märtha now is in Sweden!

Princess Märtha Louise together with her co-writer Elisabeth Samnoy
during a promotion event for her new book in Stockholm, Sweden,
May 20, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Martha L seems to be working really hard and travelling in promoting her new book. Is she getting a lot of press for it?

I really don't know what there is such a controversary over Princess Martha. I know a lot of people who believe in angels (I do) or who have experiences with angels. This is not some far out belief. Everyone has a guardian angel (this comes straight from the bible). Some people are more atuned to them than others and angels often manifest themselves in different ways so you could be communicating with someone who appears to be human but they could be angels sent from God to protect you, help you out of a bad situation, protect you, etc.

Princess Märtha Louise with Elisabeth Samnoy at the AKO book shop at
Schiphol plaza, Netherlands, promoting her book "Meet your guardian
angel", November 3, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

Wonderful photos, Fanvanmaxima! :flowers:

Today, November 4, Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy presented
their book in Amsterdam:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Back
Top Bottom