Märtha's new angel book: "Meet your Guardian Angel"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Märtha Louise's alternative school, now called Astarte Inspiration, organized a seminar on Sunday with controversial Lisa Williams, who claims she has received a gift from God and that she is on earth to help people with healing. She also claims that she can arrange contact between the living and the dead.
With 1.540 norwegian crowns audience could participate in the seminar. Around 250 people attended.
After a conversation between the princess, her colleague Elisabeth Nordeng and Williams, Williams started a seance where she claimed to arrange contact between the audience and dead they would want come in contact with.
Swedish royal expert Johan T Lindwall says that King Harald should have said long time ago that this is not acceptable and never let her attend the seminar. This is not about Märtha Louise as an individual. But given that she has great symbolic value as a public person, her attending this seminar sends signals that King Harald and the entire royal family endorses it.
Danish historian and royal expert Lars Hovbakke Sorensen says that it can happen that Märtha Louise damages the entire Norwegian royal family. The important thing is how Crown Prince Haakon and crown princess Mette-Marit maintains their role, but the princess means much for king's house popularity overall.
The British royal expert Robert Fitzwilliams believes the princess obviously has no inhibitions against acting with her royal title in different contexts. It's one thing to have a completely private belief in something, but quite another to act with faith in public. To me she appears as unwise, he said.
Bishop Jan Otto Myrseth is also among the critics, saying the princess should decide whether she will represent the royal family, or work with actors like Williams.
Ekspert mener kong Harald burde sagt nei til Märtha - Prinsesse Märtha og Ari Behn - VG
Translation

Counselor in the Norwegian Humanist Association, Didrik Søderlind, about the event and the ticket price.
- 1500 crowns, Jesus! I could understand if it cost hundreds, as a cinema visit, but 1,500 is rough. People have to make use of the money on whatever they want, but this I think is raw economic exploitation. When they put 1,500 price tag, it is hard not to see it for what it is. It's not about spiritual development, it is about economic exploitation.
Søderlind thinks there is a problem that Märtha Louise has maneuvered herself into a position where she can earn money to be a princess.
- It is an important part of her business concept while she has distanced herself from the royal house and does not have formal responsibility. She is in a very smart financial position. There is also the problem that it afffects Norway's reputation when a person related to the royal family keeps on like this.
NHA has had the campaign "No one likes to be fooled", going out against the "clairvoyant, alternative healers, crystal healers and others who exploit people's doubts, grief and hope with baseless allegations."
Søderlind says he knows several cases where people in the industry deliberately cheat.
- I think there are a lot of scams, but I also think some are convinced that they have the capabilities. I believe Märtha Louise is among them.
Det handler ikke om åndelig utvikling, det handler om økonomisk utnytting - kultur - Dagbladet.no
Translation

1540 NOK is about 240 USD and 190 euros.

Last edited:
Princess Martha Louise's involvement with the occult concerns me. These practices can lead people into very dark places, and I would hate to see tragedy come to the Norweigan Royal Family. :ermm:

The Royal Family remain tight-lipped over events concerning the Princess. Neither the Norwegian King and Queen nor Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit wanted to give comments on the debate around Princess Martha Louise’s different roles, her involvement with Lisa Williams, or the use of her title for commercial interests.
Marianne Hagen, head of communication at the Royal Castle, said to NTB when asked if the House of Royals will give any comment on the scandal: “We will not comment.”
Norway's Princess of the Paranormal under fire - The Local

Norwegian bishops were critical and distressed on Sunday after Norway’s controversial princess, Martha Louise, went on stage in Oslo with a self-professed British medium who claims she can communicate with the dead. The bishops don’t think a member of the Norwegian royal family should have anything to do with someone who profits from such claims, which defy the tenets of the Norwegian church.
“I think she (Princess Martha Louise) needs to make a choice if she wants to continue to represent the royal family,” Jan Otto Myrseth, the acting bishop of Bergen told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK). “Then she should not cooperate with a player like (medium) Lisa Williams.”
Princess ‘can’t represent’ royals

Last edited:
Women's Magazine Tara has partnered with Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng and invite you to a private coaching.
- We call it soul-coaching, say Märtha and Elizabeth, both of which have several years of education and experience in coaching. Märtha has additionally trained asphysiotherapist and rose therapist.
- We help to raise awareness and cleanup, a spiritual and emotional detox, you might call it.
This is soul-coaching:
Find your voice and power of yourself
Become more conscious
Experience a spiritual detox
Candidates are given three hours coaching with Soulspring founders, in addition to selected treatments and help to make-up and styling before photo shoot.
Märtha and Elisabeth shall elect candidates.
Få coaching av Märtha og Elisabeth Tara.no

The website of Soulspring
Soulspring - Prinsesse Märtha Louise og Elisabeth Nordeng

A program in SVT: Can Princess Märtha Louise help Gina get to know herself? Gina Dirawi goes to London to meet with Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, engaged in spiritual communication; so-called healing and reading. Märtha Louise does a reading at Gina which affects her deeply.
Gina meets Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng, starts at 12.25
Avsnitt 3_ Kan prinsessan Märtha Louise hjälpa Gina lära känna sig själv_ _ SVT.se

:previous: I am surprised she sold any copies as her religious credibility is somewhat blemished by her increasingly bizarre very public interest in what is at best quackery, or at worst, occultist.

The rest of the family must be cringing but since she has always been so popular with the people she really is in a position to bring about a crisis over this type of behaviour. Her parents must be really troubled about how to publically distance the NRF from their daughter and her practices and how this would affect the NRF itself.

This situation has really bad echos of the 1950's Greet Hofmans affaire in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
I am not sure Princess Märtha Louise is that popular nowadays but maybe fellow Norwegian posters can shed a light upon that?

As she is doing this for many years now I doubt there will be a 'crisis'. I guess people are used to it by now. And what role does she play, she gave up her title. I don't think it harms the NRF nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom