Märtha's new angel book: "Meet your Guardian Angel"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The book journey goes on, today, November 5, the ladies have been in
Belgium!

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy photographed during an interview
with the Belgian Newspaper Het Nieuwsblad to promote their book at the Grand
Hotel Casslbergh on November 5, 2010 in Brugge, Belgium.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

A second event in Belgium:

Princess Märtha Louise signing her book at the Antwerp Book Fair (Boekenbeurs) on
November 6, 2010 in Antwerpen, Belgium. On pic two she exchanged signed books
with Former Belgian Prime Minister Marc Eyskens.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

In order to promote her book Princess Märtha Louise has attended an
entertainment show in Germany yesterday:

TV host Florian Silbereisen and Princess Märtha Louise during the recording
of the TV show special '100 000 lights' which was broadcasted live in Suhl,
Germany, 27 November 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** belga gallery **

Last edited:
P.Martha-L has been working hard promoting her new book. It's good to see her traveling & attending different events for her book. The last event in Germany, she actually looked really good.

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy attended 'Alle Falde Del Kilimangiaro' Italian TV
Show at the RAI Studios on February 13, 2011 in Rome, Italy to present their book.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy attended an international angel conference in Turin, this weekend. On Saturday (February 12) Märtha Louise spoke about 2 hours about her long way to angels.
Article
Google Translation

Many church leaders in norway disapprove of martha louise ''Talk or meet an angle'' she has been receive bad publicity about this in the past years and she still continue to make this claim and where does the idea of speaking with angel came from since she is a member of the norwegian royal family she is putting her family at risk of being a public controversy

In addition to the Church of Norway, I understand that there has been some criticism of the princess in the Norwegian media. In light of this, what is the general opinion of Princess Martha Louise among the people of Norway? I realize this may be difficult to answer. Do the Norwegian public put much stock in what the media says about the princess ?

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy have been guests at a live TV show in
Denmark to talk about their book and the angel theme, Christianshaven, November 7,

And participated in the spiritual event "What do you believe in?" in Copenhagen on
November 8.

** ppe gallery ** bt.dk gallery ** video **

** Märtha Louise: Jag är glad jag inte föddes för 100 år sedan! **

** BB: Se prinsesse Märtha Louise på dansk TV her ** translation **

** svenskdam.se: Märtha Louise fortsätter sin danska resa **

Pics of their visit to Danish newspaper Billed-Bladet:

** Martha Louise besøger BILLED-BLADET **

Last edited:

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy attended the workshop ''Discover your guardian angel"
at the Do and Dream fair at the Spant in Bussum, Netherlands today, February 12, 2012.

** ppe gallery **

^^ these pics are really great. In the last three, Martha looks gorgeous

There is no one more seriously attractive, mysterious and angelic than the appearance of the Queen's Martha Louise. I used to dream about finding a special woman such as her. She is lovely to see and I love how her eyes sparkle. She was made to savor like fairies all the cold and warmth that keep us ourselves forever. For that someday I can't wait to read her book. I've collected so many pictures of her, so I'm a fan. Thanks Iceflower for all the work, determination and patience you possess. Cheers to you.

There is no one more seriously attractive, mysterious and angelic than the appearance of the Queen's Martha Louise. I used to dream about finding a special woman such as her. She is lovely to see and I love how her eyes sparkle. She was made to savor like fairies all the cold and warmth that keep us ourselves forever. For that someday I can't wait to read her book. I've collected so many pictures of her, so I'm a fan. Thanks Iceflower for all the work, determination and patience you possess. Cheers to you.

If I hadn't been convinced yet, your wonderful description would have convinced me now :)
And thank you for your kind words towards me! :flowers:

Here's another article about the new book with a short video:

** Märtha Louise: Änglarnas hemligheter kan hjälpa dig bli tryggare ** translation **

She looks very pretty in the above photos! I realised just now how serious she is about the whole angel thing - guardian or not. I wish her good luck with the new book! :flowers:

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng have been at the "Women's Weekend" in Norefjell last weekend and talked about female power and angels.
On Friday and Saturday they held a lecture "From victim to woman power," where they talked about women, in periods of life, that often let others take control of them and "sacrifice themselves" for family, children and work.
article with pictures: - Jeg har syntes mye synd p meg selv - Kjendis
Google Translation

Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnoy attended the book fair "Bogforum 2012" at the Bella Center in Copenhagen yesterday, November 9, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sn.dk gallery **

November 22, 2012: Photosession in Copenhagen with Princess Märtha-Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng because they are releasing their book "Meet your Guardian Angel" in Denmark.
Pictures APA-PictureDesk

Apparently Princess Märtha Louise will appear again this Saturday on German Television. She will be for the second time at the "Florian Silbereisen Show". :ROFLMAO: Probably to present her new book.

Back
Top Bottom