Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, Spetember 3, 2009 - Ari Behn the husband of Norway's Princess Martha Louise and Hans-Erik Dyvik Husby alias Hank von Helvete from rock
group Turbonegro at the party after the premiere of under "Jesus Christ Superstar" at Det norske teateret in oslo.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
ANP pictures

It's wonderful to see Princess Martha-Louise attending a sign language conference. I am suprised M-L knows a little bit of sign language. I am hearing impaired myself. I've known sign language since 1983. I noticed some sign language is very similar to ASL (American Sign Language).

Princess Märtha Louise receives the apple prize during the
annual Norwegian apple festival in the town of Sauherad,
Norway. September 19, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Märtha Louise as TV Host - October 2009

Märtha Louise as TV2 Host

The Princess and "Senkveld"-king to lead the "Oslo Horse Show" together.
The "Oslo Horse Show" will take place at Telenor Arena, Oslo, Oktober 9.-11.
TV 2 will send the event, with Harald Rønneberg and Martha Louise as program managers.

Translated article from Side2

TV 2 Article

Budstikka Article

Last edited:
:previous: Martha Louise looks very stern. I do not see anything sweet about it.
Why can't he stop giving interviews and making statements?

:previous: Martha Louise looks very stern. I do not see anything sweet about it.
Why can't he stop giving interviews and making statements?
Noone forbid him to do that. Maybe he want publish a new book in near future? Who knows...
And I agree that is really strange cover.

Actually, that is a quite old picture. It is one thing to see it in a thread like this, with links to the Swedish magazine. But if you see this magazine in reallife, princess Märtha Louise does not look stern, she look very thoughtfull and a bit sad. Like he is whispering something sad in her ears. Her eyes come across as very hard on the internet version of this picture on the cover, in real life they are way more expressfull.

He is constantly making statements. I saw a short glimpse of Märtha Louise on tv yesterday or Friday, and she was asked about her husbands statements. She pointed out that she was present at the actual arrangement and had her focus on that, and laughes off the journalist who asked her.

On a tv program "God Kveld Norge" Ari Behn's mother Marianne Behn was interwieved last night. (Saturday) She spoke very in general about the last weeks pressinfo about her son. But to the rumours about a divorce between princess Märtha Louise and her son, she said that to people who follow what the pres write, it might seem like a divorce is close. To those knowing the couple well, divorcespeculations sound absurd. And she also added that they some times actually have quite fun with talking about what the press write about them!

Ari's mother is releasing a book about crystals. She is also known as a Rosen therapist and clairvoyant. She is also attending a tv show every Thursday in Norway, as one of several hosts.
Princess Märtha Louise is releasing a book about angels soon, and she will also host a tv program in the future, it is about horses.

Yes, the picture is very sweet indeed. The headline not so much. "Ari Behn thinks his problems lead to divorce." "Märtha Louise does not have energy to live with me."

It will.One can only for so long live with people who cultivate their depressions as a mean to get attention
by lack of success the way he does

Good riddens Ari.People like him really demand the limit in attention and energy,then to leave one wasted,and
more then anything else,M-L looks that,a prisoner of love for a nutcase.Nada mas.Poor woman.

:lol::ROFLMAO:That is hysterical!!!!! Anything that starts off with a Johnny Cash wanna-be is going to be funny in a bad sorta way. But I will admit that Ari looks much sexier in the video than he does in most pictures.

Märtha Louise a Christmas host:December 11-12, 2009

Its been said that P.ML will host a Christmas programme on December 11-12 where she will tell Christmas stories with the royal family.
The producer of the show also mentioned that she will interview a few musicians

article/source

Last edited:
I am sure will be very interesting and beautiful event. I think we can follow where details for the range December 11-12.

yes it's an intersting new and a wonderful event

Good grief, she looks positively disgusted on that magazine cover. I hope things work out for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom