The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Commoner

They postpone their planned move until further notice. The King is sheduled to be well again from the operation (and recovery) in mid-March. Then comes the Easter-holiday and perhaps the christening of the new heir in late spring/early summer. I am quite certain Princess Märtha-Louise will be named one of the godmothers. The couple probably won't be able to move until the summer-vacation.

Old 12-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

that true!

Princess Martha and her husband cant moved away from her parents because her dad is SO illness! she would worried about her dad have cancer she would stay in Norway she would have lots duty to do and she will visit her dad when he is illness and her brother will takes place for her dad's roles like that! that serious job!

Sara Boyce

Old 04-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Gentry

Did she move to New York? Does she still take part in Royal Duties?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Gentry

Does she live in New York?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Commoner

Sorry...I think I just emailed you accidentally. I don't think she lives in New York City, but I read somewhere she was going to be moving here.

I think she was originally going to move here last fall...I am anxious to see where she chooses to live.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Their move to NY was postponed due to the King's illness, and the arrival of Princess Ingrid Alexandra.

Ari Behn has confirmed that they do intend to move there this fall.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

Well, I"ll let you know if I see them around!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off