It's a 3rd girl! Emma Tallulah Behn!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to Martha and Ari on the birth of their daughter!

Congratulations, love the names.

Stellad

Congratulations to Martha Louise, Ari, Maud and Leah!

Great news! Congratulations to the family! I love the name Emma!

Another girl, well, I hope she will be as beautifull as her sisters.

Congratulations to the whole family! I am sure she is beautiful! I really like the name:flowers:

Congratulations to Martha Louise, Ari, Maud and Leah!

:norwayflag: Congratulations :norwayflag:

Three lovely Behn girls - Maud, Leah and Emma :baby:

:flowers:Congratulations to Martha Louise, Ari and their lovely little girls. I am very fond of the name Emma.

Congrats! Emma is such a pretty name :wub: .
I never heard the name Tallulah before...
Cannot wait to see first pics of the littleone.

Last edited:
Congratulations for the parents!:flowers:When can we see the first pictures of little Emma Tallulah?

Congratulations to Ari and the four ladies in his life!

Congratulaions with the new member of the family!!

Wishing them all the best!! :flowers:

jamiroqai has a song about the girl named Tallulah, maybe ML is a fan of the singer :wub:

anyway its a great name for a little girl. congratulations to the family :flowers:

Emma :baby: what a cute name:wub:.

Congratulations to Ari and Martha Louise :flowers:.

Emma is a pretty name and so is Tallulah but I once read in a biography of Tallulah Bankhead that her parents thought that Tallulah meant waterfall but later on learnt that it meant something quite different. Whatever it means it is pretty, a bit off beat, but pretty.

When can we see the first pictures of little Emma Tallulah?
When Maud Angelica was born there was an official photoshoot with the parents and the baby 2 o 3 days after the birth.
When Leah was born there were released 2 pictures of the baby the next day (without the parents).

tallulah is also the name of demi moore's third daughter. she, like martha, had 2 daughters before tallulah.

Congratulations to the family!!! Emma is a beautiful name so it is Tallulah. I wish everything good to them.

Congratulations to the family :flowers: and all the best to the newborn ET:goodluck::welcome:

Btw
Emma - Originally a short form of Germanic names that began with the element ermen meaning "whole" or "universal". It was introduced to England by Emma of Normandy, who was the wife both of king Ethelred II (and by him the mother of Edward the Confessor) and later of king Canute. It was also borne by an 11th-century Austrian saint, who is sometimes called Hemma.
After the Norman conquest this name became common in England. It was revived in the 18th century, perhaps in part due to Matthew Prior's poem 'Henry and Emma' (1709). It was also used by Jane Austen for the central character, the matchmaker Emma Woodhouse, in her novel 'Emma' (1816).

Tallulah - Means "leaping waters" in the Choctaw language. This is the name of waterfalls in Georgia. It was borne by American actress Tallulah Bankhead (1902-1968), who was named after her grandmother, who may have been named after the waterfalls.

Congratulations to the family :flowers: and all the best to the newborn ET:goodluck::welcome:

Btw
Emma - Originally a short form of Germanic names that began with the element ermen meaning "whole" or "universal". It was introduced to England by Emma of Normandy, who was the wife both of king Ethelred II (and by him the mother of Edward the Confessor) and later of king Canute. It was also borne by an 11th-century Austrian saint, who is sometimes called Hemma.
After the Norman conquest this name became common in England. It was revived in the 18th century, perhaps in part due to Matthew Prior's poem 'Henry and Emma' (1709). It was also used by Jane Austen for the central character, the matchmaker Emma Woodhouse, in her novel 'Emma' (1816).

Tallulah - Means "leaping waters" in the Choctaw language. This is the name of waterfalls in Georgia. It was borne by American actress Tallulah Bankhead (1902-1968), who was named after her grandmother, who may have been named after the waterfalls.

Magnik, thats so nice of you to present that information to us :flowers: very interesting.

How is it pronounced in Norway or English??

In the news on TV tonight, they reported that Princess Märtha Louise gave birth to her third daughter, and that she will have time off from the school she started last fall, educating people to communicate with angels among others.

They also reported it has been two years since she showed her girls in a photo shoot before Christmas, and that she would like to keep her children away from the media as much as possible to protect them so they will not be recognized easy. I still hope we will see a piture of little Emma Tallulah, but if they were correct on the news, Märtha Louise might pull back from the public eye for quite a while. Now for obvious reasons because of her newborn daughter, but she might continue to be out of the sight for quite a while.

Wishing them all the best.

Back
Top Bottom