Edinburgh Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent! They look like Edward's!

I try not to compare Sophie with Diana. Sophie has her own style and personality and Diana had her own.
yes, you're right! diana was diana and sophie is sophie. just sophie used in the days of her wedding the same diana's hair, it is all.

Thank you very much for sharing those, Anna. I will always love the first photo of them together, it's so informal and such a lovely way of meeting. Sophie just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time!

These photos makes me giggle, and it is obviously captured as Edward was moving his head around but when you see where it looks like his eyes are looking it is amusing. "Eyes front" springs to mind.

Edward and Sophie and Edward and Sophie 2

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing those, Anna. I will always love the first photo of them together, it's so informal and such a lovely way of meeting. Sophie just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time!

These photos makes me giggle, and it is obviously captured as Edward was moving his head around but when you see where it looks like his eyes are looking it is amusing. "Eyes front" springs to mind.

Edward and Sophie and Edward and Sophie 2

haha ;) i see what you mean. but when i see pics of that event i still can't believe she would arrive with a tan like that, looking like a squirrel in that dress.. she should have known better :ermm:

I dint know what you mean by squirrel? But definitely some sunless tanner to fill in the bathing suit lines is in order!

haha ;) i see what you mean. but when i see pics of that event i still can't believe she would arrive with a tan like that, looking like a squirrel in that dress.. she should have known better :ermm:

She wasn't actually sipposed to be his tennis partner that day. The person he was supposed to play cancelled/didn't show up so she stepped in at the last minute. Worked out well for both of them in the end. Why shouldn't she have had a tan?

She wasn't actually sipposed to be his tennis partner that day. The person he was supposed to play cancelled/didn't show up so she stepped in at the last minute. Worked out well for both of them in the end. Why shouldn't she have had a tan?

lol that's something completely different.. i obviously referred to the pre-lunch (dinner?..something) of last year's wedding!
oops and i mixed up animals haha i meant a chipmunk, as they have "tan lines". and i absolutely agree, she could have filled something in or thought about it beforehand ;)

I love how Edward and Sophie met, it's really nice and just completely by chance. You are right NGalitzine, it did work out very well for them; they have been together 20 years this year.

I have stumbled across a video that Sophie recorded for the 50th Anniversary of The National Autistic Society in 2012. Can I just say how POSH she sounds?

Message from our Patron

I don't know where it was recorded but it looks beautiful.

A very nice message indeed and it allows you to see how proud HRH is to be Royal Patron of The National Autistic Society.

Sophie looks magnificent, though that leopard print shawl should go, and never appear again :eek:.

I wholly agree, I hope Sophie burnt it ceremoniously.

Thanks Anna for the links to Gibraltar galleries. I love seeing more images of Edward and Sophie, always a joy!

I like that black dress, it's one of the many dresses Sophie wore to the Carribbean.

So it turns out Sophie's video for the National Autistic Society was filmed at Buckingham Palace. Chocolatefilms. It was likely filmed in Edward and Sophie's apartment and it's beautiful.

Lovely pic that I had never seen before, thanks !

Back
Top Bottom