The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
No, they can't question paternity, that's for sure. They are cute little kids though. The Windsor genes are exceptionally strong me thinks. Perhaps James does look like Sophie as a child, we just wont ever know as we will never see images of her as a young child. Though he does look a lot like Edward, haha.

I hope to see Louise at Zara and Mike's wedding. :)
I think that James looks a little bit of a young Prince Charles. I see the Windsor genes in all of the Queen's grandchildren.

And I also hop that Louise will be at Zara & Mike's wedding.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just found some new photos from the Monaco wedding
[edit]arrival and walking around Monaco
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
party after civil wedding
pic5
pic6
and after religious wedding
pic7
pic8
enjoy

Old 07-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Commoner

Love the photos MagMil.
I especially like the ones of them walking around. It almost makes them seem like a regular couple. It definitely has to be the most casual I've seen Edward in some time.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm glad that you like it , I like it too

And I found some random photos , I think that wasn't published here
with baby Lady Louise
with baby Lady Louise 2
Learning French
pic1
pic2
Windsor Horse Show, I think 2005
pic1
pic2
pic3
after Sophie's 40th birthday party
pic4
Old 07-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Majesty

Thank you for the photos, MagMil. Love the dress Sophie wore for her 40th birthday. She wears red rather well. The color of the arrival dress in Monaco is lovely too. Can't forget about the pictures of Louise 'riding' on her father's back. Too cute (even if we can't really see her face).

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Awww look at Louise's hat! That is adorable. She looked so cute, i want to pinch her cheeks. Edward doing father duty well. Very cute. Love the other images as well, particularly the one from her birthday.

The images from Monaco are lovely too; I am in love with that blue dress and must own it. Edward looks good in his shades! I agree with Princess Lili, Edward looks very relaxed. It looks good on him.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

GettyImages have some cute videos of Trooping of the Colour of Louise on the balcony with the Royal Family and you can see Edward explaining something to her and then Sophie tells her to bow her head. It's precious. She is beyond adorable and having a chat with the girl beside her,

Trooping of the Coloyr
Old 07-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Majesty

Thank you for the link Molly.

All the kids seemed to be so excited, though for a little while there, the Taylor girls were a little antsy (and I still don't get the whole hair band chewing). I love Louise's enthusiasm. She wanted to be included in conversations.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you very much Molly2101
This video is precious , Louise is adorable.It's nice to see , how she wants to know about protocol -- like when to bow with the had etc. Very enthusiastic little lady
Old 07-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Majesty

For those who subscribe/purchase 'MAJESTY' magazine, you will like to hear that there are a few pictures of Louise. I bought the June issue last weekend and was pleasantly surprised.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
GettyImages have some cute videos of Trooping of the Colour of Louise on the balcony with the Royal Family and you can see Edward explaining something to her and then Sophie tells her to bow her head. It's precious. She is beyond adorable and having a chat with the girl beside her,

Trooping of the Coloyr
haha the video is really great.. i just wonder why they are always the only ones to bow their heads.. in some video there was also a procession at st george's chapel, i guess it was the order of the garter, and the they are the only ones to bow their head when the queen leaves..
in the video, i especially loved the scene, when louise goes down a bit and the CoWe is not too pleased with that
Old 07-15-2011, 05:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor is fast becoming the BRF's "secret weapon" :-))
Old 07-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
For those who subscribe/purchase 'MAJESTY' magazine, you will like to hear that there are a few pictures of Louise. I bought the June issue last weekend and was pleasantly surprised.
I never see this magazine in regular shops. Well, I say I have never seen it but to I have never really looked for it, haha. Perhaps I will from now on.

What images of Louise are in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney00

haha the video is really great.. i just wonder why they are always the only ones to bow their heads.. in some video there was also a procession at st george's chapel, i guess it was the order of the garter, and the they are the only ones to bow their head when the queen leaves..
in the video, i especially loved the scene, when louise goes down a bit and the CoWe is not too pleased with that
I am not sure why they always do it. Perhaps they do it as respect for the Queen. Sophie is often seen curtseying to the Queen at events. There are images of Sophie curtseying to the Queen at the Windsor Horse Show, and she is the only one to curtsey in the videos of the Queen leaving the funeral of Sir Edmund Hillary. She obviously respects her mother-in-law and knows to follow Royal protocol. They are maybe teaching Louise young, haha!

I thought the moment when Louise knelt down and Sophie obviously told her to stand up was so cute. It looked like Sophie stroked Louise's cheek or chin as she told her to get up. Quite cute.

I LOVE to hink of Lady Louise as their secret wedding, and I really hope she attends Zara's wedding. She was at Peter's after all.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I never see this magazine in regular shops. Well, I say I have never seen it but to I have never really looked for it, haha. Perhaps I will from now on.

What images of Louise are in it?

I am not sure why they always do it. Perhaps they do it as respect for the Queen. Sophie is often seen curtseying to the Queen at events. There are images of Sophie curtseying to the Queen at the Windsor Horse Show, and she is the only one to curtsey in the videos of the Queen leaving the funeral of Sir Edmund Hillary. She obviously respects her mother-in-law and knows to follow Royal protocol. They are maybe teaching Louise young, haha!

I thought the moment when Louise knelt down and Sophie obviously told her to stand up was so cute. It looked like Sophie stroked Louise's cheek or chin as she told her to get up. Quite cute.

I LOVE to hink of Lady Louise as their secret wedding, and I really hope she attends Zara's wedding. She was at Peter's after all.
It's the picture of Louise and James riding with Her Majesty, and a picture from this year's Windsor Horse Show (the one where HM pulls on Louise's hat).

Old 07-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
It's the picture of Louise and James riding with Her Majesty, and a picture from this year's Windsor Horse Show (the one where HM pulls on Louise's hat).
Awww, I bet they look lovely in a higher quality.

I found more images of Sophie and her kids which is so cute, only because Louise looks so bored in one of them, haha. It's from the Windsor Horse Show in 2009.

Louise: "This is borrrrinng." James: You're right, this is boring.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Awww, I bet they look lovely in a higher quality.

I found more images of Sophie and her kids which is so cute, only because Louise looks so bored in one of them, haha. It's from the Windsor Horse Show in 2009.

Louise: "This is borrrrinng." James: You're right, this is boring.
Heh. There's not much entertainment when staring at a tree. Love her facial expression.

Old 07-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's a cute expression as she is clearly a bit bored by that point.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Zara's wedding / elegant and beautiful outfit
sophie and edward
sophie
sophie2
Edward
Old 07-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the images. Sophie, as always, looks stunning. I am in love with her hattttttt! It's amazing.

Another image, showing the detail of her hair. It looks beautiful

Sophie and Edward.

I am a little bit gutted that Lady Louise isn't there. I had my heart set on a cute little image of Edward, Sophie and Louise!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Thanks for the images. Sophie, as always, looks stunning. I am in love with her hattttttt! It's amazing.

Another image, showing the detail of her hair. It looks beautiful

Sophie and Edward.

I am a little bit gutted that Lady Louise isn't there. I had my heart set on a cute little image of Edward, Sophie and Louise!
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
yup
Maybe she is one of the bridesmaids but we don't see yet a photo :)

Edit
To bad :( we don't see Lady Louise :(
pic1
pic2

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, edward, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, pictures, prince edward, sophie, viscount severn