The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Majesty

Thank you for the video Mag.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Here is a funny picture of Louise at garter day

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--PvghJIn4x...ay--Isopix.jpg

Old 06-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Here is a funny picture of Louise at garter day

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--PvghJIn4x...ay--Isopix.jpg
Some more pictures from Louise

Louise waving to mum and dad
Clone of Edward and HM
http://isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312247-001.JPG
http://isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312247-002.JPG
http://isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312247-011.JPG
http://isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312247-007.JPG
http://isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312247-005.JPG
one more photo of Louise
http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/News...saphotos503238
Old 06-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Edward isn't quite as enthused by Sophie's apparent win as she is:

One, two and three.

Quite amusing.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Edward isn't quite as enthused by Sophie's apparent win as she is:

One, two and three.

Quite amusing.
His expression is quite indulgent. Cute.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
His expression is quite indulgent. Cute.

Maybe he lost on the bet.....LOL!!
Old 06-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Princess Sonya View Post
Maybe he lost on the bet.....LOL!!
Perhaps.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the idea of him losing the bet. Though he seemed in MUCH better spirits the next day so perhaps he hoped he'd win that day.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Here is some random pictures (May/June 2011)
I just found and think that it's not been publish here
Edward and Queen
Edward,Sophie and P.Philip
Edward,Sophie and P. Philip 2
Earl and Countess with Queen
Earl and Countess with Queen 2
Edward,Sophie and Duke
Sophie with both DoC
Order of Gather
Old 06-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Gentry

Those pictures of Sophie being very exited and Edward looking rather amazed to his wife are quite funny.
Maybe he did lose on the bet.:-)
But my first thought was that he looked a bit embarrassed ( is that how you write that) about his wife being overly excited. Prince Philip also looked really surprised as if he is thinking : what is my daughter in law doing???"
Quite funny those pictures. But we don't know what they are thinking do we.
I am very pleased people are not making pictures every day from me.... good grief the thought only is quite frightening.
(excuse my english)
Old 06-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for more pictures MagMil, can never have enough of this little family.

leene, I also thought he looked quite embarrassed too, but then I thought it was amusing that he wasn't smiling with her. Prince Philip's expression is also priceless. Sophie just got a bit excited.

Not exactly an picture of the family, but i've found a video of Edward with Louise and James at the Royal Windsor Horse Show 2010. It's cute. Sophie's Dad, Christopher Rhys-Jones, is there as well as her brother, David Rhys-Jones. The women in the interesting green outfit is their nanny.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by leene View Post
Those pictures of Sophie being very exited and Edward looking rather amazed to his wife are quite funny.
Maybe he did lose on the bet.:-)
But my first thought was that he looked a bit embarrassed ( is that how you write that) about his wife being overly excited. Prince Philip also looked really surprised as if he is thinking : what is my daughter in law doing???"
Quite funny those pictures. But we don't know what they are thinking do we.
I am very pleased people are not making pictures every day from me.... good grief the thought only is quite frightening.
(excuse my english)
Embarrassed? I don't know... I'm sure the Queen is just as animated as Sophie when one of her horses wins.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've founda nice little picture of Edward and Sophie fro 2005 at the Windsor Horse Show. I think it's sweet because they're holding hands. They aren't one for hand holding and such in public, so because it's rare makes it nicer.

One + Two.

I may be the only one who thinks it's sweet, haha.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Majesty

Sophie's facial expression is not a happy one (neither is Edward's for that matter). But it's nice to see them holding hands. That's an intimate and loving gesture.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Sophie's facial expression is not a happy one (neither is Edward's for that matter). But it's nice to see them holding hands. That's an intimate and loving gesture.
I think the camera caught them when they were talking, and they are also walking, but yes, Sophie does not look particularly amused, nor does Edward. It was a sweet image though. They rarely hold hands in public, so it was a nice touch.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I've founda nice little picture of Edward and Sophie fro 2005 at the Windsor Horse Show. I think it's sweet because they're holding hands. They aren't one for hand holding and such in public, so because it's rare makes it nicer.

One + Two.

I may be the only one who thinks it's sweet, haha.
It' s so sweet , thanks Molly2101
I also find pictures from the same event, but it's REX gallery and because I don't have account I can't see in bigger version
here is the link1 and link2
Old 06-27-2011, 07:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

t is very sweet, isn't it? They should do it more often, haha! Thanks for those images. I often wish I had a REX account, but I am obviously not allowed one as I do not work in the "industry". The images on the next page show them laughing at something, it's quite amusing.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Commoner

I found a little photo of Sophie at the Queen's garden party. It looks like she's wearing the same hat as she wore to ascot day 2. Unfortunately, Edward wasn't there. :(
Pictures - What they wore to Queen Elizabeth
Old 06-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Lili View Post
I found a little photo of Sophie at the Queen's garden party. It looks like she's wearing the same hat as she wore to ascot day 2. Unfortunately, Edward wasn't there. :(
Pictures - What they wore to Queen Elizabeth
Yes, it's same hat and dress,just different coat :) ,but it's lovely and looks great on her :-).
I'm sorry too,but prince Edward it will be present on next garden party in Edinburgh on 5th july :-)
Old 06-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here I found some REX photos in bigger size , random pictures of the Prince Edward and Countess of Wessex (on most holding hands) from 1999-2011
enjoy

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7
pic8
pic9
pic10
pic11
pic12
pic13
pic14

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, edward, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, pictures, prince edward, sophie, viscount severn