The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post
Some new pictures of adorable Lady Louise from Royal Windsor Horse Show

Lady Louise Windsor at Royal Windsor Horse Show with her parents Prince Edward and the Countess of Wessex, and grandmother, the Queen

in the event was also her brother James,but we only see a few photos of him,
definitely Lady Louse stole the show,that day :)
Thanks for these. It's nice to see images without watermarks. Lady Louise is such a beautiful little girl, who is the image of her father. The Queen's genes are so strong! There's nothing of Sophie, physically, in her children, except perhaps blonde hair! There's no questioning who their father is!

Old 05-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Gentry

James and Prince Charles similarity

Prince Charles and James of Wessex
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	James+Countess+Wessex+Royal+Family+Disembark+ZB8LX3zAZAOl.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	277368   Click image for larger version

Name:	prince2PA0412_468x380.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	277369  

Old 05-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Heir Apparent

When the first pictures of James came out, I thought that he looked like Sophie's father. Children's looks change so quickly. It's hard to say whom he'll take after when he's an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by figtreecrossing View Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by figtreecrossing View Post
I don't see other similarities, except that they have same hairstyle
Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that there's something about the shape of the head as well.

Quote:
I don't see other similarities, except that they have same hairstyle
Old 05-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the head shape is similar, but James does look quite like Edward. It's difficult to say as we do not know what Sophie looked like as a young child; we can only go on Edward's childhood pictures, which clearly show the similarities between Louise and Edward. Either way, these two little kids are adorable!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery with pictures of Lady (Princess) Louise from Trooping the color
just amazing girl

Search photos : Lady Louise. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/...ng+lady+louise
Old 06-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lady Louise is adorable beyond words. She's the image of Prince Edward. I love her little smile and wave when she was in the carriage. And her pink coat was amazing.

I love this image.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Majesty

This child wins the 'Most Enthusiastic Smile' award. It's wonderful to see her out and about, and so happy to boot.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
This child wins the 'Most Enthusiastic Smile' award. It's wonderful to see her out and about, and so happy to boot.

Louise smilling--- Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers[]&searchtype=newsearch&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&daterng=

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers[]&searchtype=newsearch&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&daterng=

trooping the colour, horse guards parade, london, britain - 11 jun 2011 - Rex Features - 20311580-054 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

trooping the colour, horse guards parade, london, britain - 11 jun 2011 - Rex Features - 20311580-053 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

trooping the colour 2011 - Ken Goff - 20311576-025 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
Old 06-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lady Louise asked her what the Red Arrows were/what the colours and you can see the Queen respond "They're red, white and blue. That's what it is" Too cute. Thanks for the images. There's a brief video on YouTube .
Old 06-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Serene Highness

Can I say, probably for the 3rd time , how lovely it was to see Lady Louise there?!
As so many have said it, she looked comfortable and enjoying every minute. For a moment Prince William and Catherine showed here the airplane coming and that has to be one of my favorites.
Also after Epsom Derby, and yesterday I feel the Countess will be a great helping hand for the Duchess, and really an example to follow.

Quote:
Right? this is a genuine smile. God knows Prince Andrew could take a few lessons with his niece :P
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
Can I say, probably for the 3rd time , how lovely it was to see Lady Louise there?!
As so many have said it, she looked comfortable and enjoying every minute. For a moment Prince William and Catherine showed here the airplane coming and that has to be one of my favorites.
Also after Epsom Derby, and yesterday I feel the Countess will be a great helping hand for the Duchess, and really an example to follow.

Right? this is a genuine smile. God knows Prince Andrew could take a few lessons with his niece :P
I adore that little moment, as Louise's face LIGHTS up when she sees the Red Arrows. It's sooooo cute.

I agree, Prince Andrew could do with riding with Lady Louise, he could get a few tips on how to enjoy moments. Lady Louise loved every second and you could see she was quite disappointed to leave the balcony at the end. :(
Old 06-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post

That was adorable to see. Shows us that W&C are really good with kids, and that Louise just may be giving them some practice on how to keep the said kids happy and entertained at such events as balcony appearances (because let's face it, if you're six or seven or eight, standing still and behaving is not always easy).

Prince Andrew would benefit from just learning how to look that he's genuinely interested, and then we can move on to smiling, but his niece may help him master both

Thumbs up for Louise yet again .

Old 06-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=MagMil;1266231]Queen talking with Lady Louise at TTC, it's very lovely

queen and lady louise windsor - Camera Press - 20311640-037 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

queen and lady louise windsor - Camera Press - 20311640-006 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
Lovely! And thanks for these- I had not seen a pic of the Queen at TTC- once again a fabulous outfit- in blue of course!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Gallery with pictures of Lady (Princess) Louise from Trooping the color
just amazing girl

Search photos : Lady Louise. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Lady Louise is so sweet, and I love the pics of her with William and Catherine too!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
That was adorable to see. Shows us that W&C are really good with kids, and that Louise just may be giving them some practice on how to keep the said kids happy and entertained at such events as balcony appearances (because let's face it, if you're six or seven or eight, standing still and behaving is not always easy).

Prince Andrew would benefit from just learning how to look that he's genuinely interested, and then we can move on to smiling, but his niece may help him master both

Thumbs up for Louise yet again .
Louise was better behaved than the other girls on the balcony, which you can see from the clips of the family standing straight for the National Anthem as the Queen passed beneath them. Little Louise stood still with everyone else and the other girls were moving around. Louise knows the protocol already, haha! But I understand it must be hard not to get distracted by the surroundings up there at their age.

Louise should give lessons in smiles. She's such a carefree little girl. It's lovely to see. She's inherited that from her parents I imagine.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Majesty

I didn't see the footage of the National Anthem, so I cannot comment on that, but I did see Louise fidget a little, just like any other child would. Sure, she didn't take off her hair tie and start chewing on it, unlike one of the Taylor girls (who was simply gnawing on that defenseless hairband of hers), but she did her share of moving around, which is fine, because it's not easy to stand still for a long period of time.

This being said, I'm not at all criticising her behavior. She's a child, and will not be able to behave flawlessly at every single event.

Old 06-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I didn't see the footage of the National Anthem, so I cannot comment on that, but I did see Louise fidget a little, just like any other child would. Sure, she didn't take off her hair tie and start chewing on it, unlike one of the Taylor girls (who was simply gnawing on that defenseless hairband of hers), but she did her share of moving around, which is fine, because it's not easy to stand still for a long period of time.

This being said, I'm not at all criticising her behavior. She's a child, and will not be able to behave flawlessly at every single event.
here is a part with the National Anthem starts around 2:25 and you can see it It's very precious little girl

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, edward, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, pictures, prince edward, sophie, viscount severn