The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 12-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Hissy's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Covington, United States
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I don't see where you are coming from. In the eleven years Sophie's been a member of the family I have not once seen her trying to imitate Diana. I remember seeing an interview once where she praised Diana and said she didn't see the resemblance between her and Diana. Sophie is her own person just as Diana was.
Well, again this is before they were married, at the wedding, and a while after. She is very plain compared to Diana. As the Queen is reported to have said basically SWessex attracts no attention, would go unnoticed in a room.

In any interview SWessex gives it is not likely she would admit trying to emulate anyone. I wonder if she was asked in this interview or if she brought it up herself? Lots of people fish for compliments by saying everybody says I look like (so and so famous person) yet then do the false modesty thing by saying: but I don't think so. Sure....

Also of course she would praise Diana even though I don't know how she could actually like some one who seemed to obviously hate her. If she said anything bad about Diana she would be bashed. Diana did a lot to terrorize the royal family yet made an impact that people are very protective of.

Yes SWessex seems to be her own person now, and it seems pretty unimpressive to me. I used to like Prince Edward but all the potential he had seemed to fizzle out when he got together with Sophie for good.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Lady Ann's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IN THE CITY, United States
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
... I make one post and I have been given baptism by fire demands of "proof" of my opinions and observations?
Well, when you post your opinion you must be careful not to state it as a fact, Sophie may have made one or two mistakes in the begining of her Royal life, but then again no one is perfect. She has come full around.

As far as proof that she is the Queens favorite daugter-in-law. you just have to open your eyes and look...she is with the Queen offten, take this Christmas and sevral others for that matter. all the other members of the royal family member walked to the church and Sophile like so many time before was with the Queen. this is just one Im sure if you like other members of the forum could give you more.

yes, I did post the picture of two women who look alike and dressed in the style of the times as many other women did at that time.

What I ment by her having a legacy besides as you say her royal children is her charity work, royal engagements, and her endless devotion to the support of her husband and her Queen..by the way she is very good at.
__________________

__________________
Lady Ann
Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face…~ George Eliot ~
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Hissy's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Covington, United States
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
Could you describe what those mannerisms were, Hissy?

I think you should keep in mind that Diana and Sophie have a very similar ethnic resemblance: they are both English, have similar noses, coloring is similar, both are blond (though Sophie is, I think, a natural blond, Diana was a 'bottle blond'), both blue-eyed, etc.

Sophie was a professional woman, a business woman. She would have dressed well for her professional life - and its likely that it is the professional dressing you are saying she was copying Diana on? That would be all she would be copying Diana on - if she was - because she definitely wasn't dressing in the elegant evening gowns and the very provocative off-the shoulder wear Diana was wearing to openings and galas - correct?
Wow, this thread is a full time job.

Yes, I will describe a couple of these mannerisms: one that generally looking up shyly, head cocked to the side, from under the brows.

Specifically at the wedding the turn to the crowd, etc. I was watching it thinking this person must have watched Diana's wedding obsessively.

This is not ethnic. Not every blonde does this. In fact when SWessex was doing this Diana had long given it up. If she was a professional woman why would she suddenly start acting like a 19 old girl, unless that girl was a girl named Diana.

Nobody sees SW recently in tiaras and evening dresses but for instance in their first official visit to Canada she copied Diana's dresses she first wore to Canada, including a costume for a local celebration, and if I'm not mistaken one of the actual tiaras that Diana wore of the Queens. I have tried to find these photos online but have not had much luck other than to find Diana's photos. If anyone has older royal books, or Majesty, etc. magazines you could find them.

Yet again I will say my response was to the start of this thread. Not the recent looks or behaviour of SW. As I said in my first post I had just read, and was commenting on, this entire thread where I am not the only person who has an opinion that SW does not walk on water.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Hissy's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Covington, United States
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
IMO, there are some photos where Sophie's resemblance to the late Diana is uncanny. The one that comes to mind was one of their wedding photos -- exiting the church, I believe. I had not paid much attention to their engagement/wedding, but when I saw that photo, I think I gasped.
Yes KittyAtlanta, I am thrilled someone else admits this. It isn't such a horrid thing. When I would be glancing casually at my mother's royal magazines from years ago, I would give a double take to be sure. Of course I would never make that mistake now....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles CA, United States
Posts: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
She is very plain compared to Diana. As the Queen is reported to have said basically SWessex attracts no attention, would go unnoticed in a room.
I am puzzled. Sophie is a very mature beauty. She is fully fleshed out. Up close - after the ethnic simlarities are noted - Sophie is her own distinct look/person, very unlike Diana. there can be no mistaking her for Diana.

Since her marriage, Sophie has had several difficult pregnancies. She has matured and it is etched on her face - in a good way.

The following pictures show her both 'dressed up' and as 'just her'. Not even a hint of Diana in these pictures IMO. (Both are well groomed - but completely different presentations - completely different kinds of people).



__________________
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Lady Ann's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IN THE CITY, United States
Posts: 857
Lets take a look for the heck of it...I have I don't see it...I see a womam who kept out to the lime light and was exsposed to crowds of thounds..sorry! I think we should move on.......

__________________
Lady Ann
Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face…~ George Eliot ~
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Hissy's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Covington, United States
Posts: 146
Ok, as I just wrote about again this is my thought on SWessex many years ago. Now I would not think she ever saw a photo of Diana even she is so the very very very opposite of Diana. So to write that below me writing I would never confuse them now shows that people are not even reading what I'm writing, or you'd have moved on by now.

Why it busts everyone's bubble so much is beyond me. I probably wouldn't have even looked at this thread again never mind posted because I don't have an interest in SWessex. I used to follow young Prince Edward and so was beginning with the first Wessex thread I saw. The subject was about how Diana suposedly threw a fit about Sophie copying her. I happen to agree. I did not write the article, I did not start this thread. This thread is entitled "Sophie and Diana's Relationship", not Sophie is the best thing ever and don't dare say anything different.

Quote by Lady Ann: As far as proof that she is the Queens favorite daugter-in-law. you just have to open your eyes and look...

And thank you for proving my point. I open my eyes and look as I have said over and over here that is my proof. How can people use my own argument to prove that I am wrong? You are just repeating what I said.

I was warned over an over about this it is hilarious and somehow sad that it is so true that this forum seems militant and sends people running screaming. You all are more upset than Sophie would be it seems. I could see if I were bashing anybody, or calling people names. I say I think Sophie copied Diana and that is the biggest problem? Why is that such a horrid thing to say someone did?

Obviously I am not just saying things are true, pictures prove it is true: again, again, again years ago.

As for now I don't know that she's a great wife, a good mother, or will have a legacy because she did some royal engagements. I guess I should have said she's a shining example of what a woman should be and not one person would have even noticed....

As for Swessex being a "mature beauty", I will never think so. Even the Queen doesn't think so and Sophie is her favorite as I am repeatedly told. I feel sorry for the rough pregnancies but lots of women have horrible pregnancies as well, or can never have their own children. All of this having to defend myself has made this thread very off topic. So I will end with: Yes I think Sophie copied Diana years ago. Yes I think Diana hated it and maybe threw more than one fit. Do I imagine she did it directly in front of the Queen Mother or the Queen to that extent: no. I did however see photos and news coverage of Diana and Sophie together and at least one that I recall Sophie being all teary eyed looking after talking to Diana. The press caught on. Yes I do think Diana, had she lived, would have done her best to run Sophie off.

Now everybody get ready cause I am searching for threads so I can tell you my thoughts on Charlene Wittstock, and Kate/Catherine ( wuuuwahhhhhaaaa!!!)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles CA, United States
Posts: 1,075
Personally, I was really enjoying the conversation. I regret that you experienced the posts as negative towards you, Hissy. But I can see how you experienced it - especially if you are new doing chat on a site - it takes a while to get acclimated for sure. Not saying that's the case with you but if it is I can see that the posting would have felt 'a lot'. Keep in mind that you don't have to respond to everyone - sometimes a person simply quotes in order to indicate the points that are being commented upon - its not intended to draw the quoted poster into a dialog, though such happens, and delightfully so usually. i learn a lot. I particularly have appreciated the request for sources and back-up on this Forum - makes the conversations rooted more in fact rather than gossip. But thats me.

For myself, I was debating the points (not you personally) and I enjoy lively conversation with varying opinions - which is what i felt was happening here, so.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Omaha, United States
Posts: 1,601
Cool

The notion of Sophie looking like Diana came from the press. Once they got a look of Sophie, they immediately dubbed her the "Diana clone". The press started all of that nonsense. I recall reading that once Diana did reduce Sophie to tears upon meeting her, as she made a few unkind remarks to her. Diana, despite being an icon, could cut people down verbally. Diana could view people as a threat and I wouldn't be surprised as this is how she viewed Sophie and she was known to get very jealous and then become very immature as to how she handled her feelings.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Dierna23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: -, Germany
Posts: 3,588
Well, judging only from her looks in the beginning - Sophie was a Diana clone. Sure, as some pointed out, in the 90s women of this society dressed alike. But she had the same haircut as Diana and her facial features were very much alike. Personally, I wouldn't call anyone of the two women extremely beautiful and Sophie has the more symmetrical face, that's right, but she's still a bland beauty for me. I remember that we've already confused young Sophie with Diana in pictures at this forum and when I looked back at Sophie's picture thread, I was stunned by the resemblance. That's just me, other people may not see the resemblance. However, I don't know if Sophie did copy Diana on purpose or if she just liked the look. When it comes to their personalities, I think Diana and Sophie are/were very different. Actually, I like Sophie's down to earth (at least to me she appears so) and professional personality more. And talking about her style once again - I think she really developed her own style during the last years.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Dierna23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: -, Germany
Posts: 3,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
I recall reading that once Diana did reduce Sophie to tears upon meeting her, as she made a few unkind remarks to her.
That's very interesting. I didn't know that she probably didn't like Sophie much? Do you remember why Diana made those unkind remarks to her and what she did say to Sophie?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-29-2010, 02:44 AM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 8,491
Sophie simply dressed like a lot of women in the 1990s. I have photos of me wearing similar outfits - and I loathed Diana but wore them because they were the fashion (mine were cheap copies of course but the same design).

Sophie took her time to get to know Edward and I certainly don't see any evidence, or remember any evidence, of her deliberately trying to met Edward in order to marry him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles CA, United States
Posts: 1,075
I have loved this conversation! This is an example of how the internet allows one to have conversations about stuff that you wouldn't have a chance to discuss in one's own milieu. I can guarantee you that were I to start 'talking Royalty' to the people in my context, they would stare blankly at me - and vaguely wonder about my priorities. I am loving it - because it gives me a chance to expand, expound and (another 'e' is failing me - oooh, losing the triple alliteration - shucks!) enlighten myself (I did it!) on topics of curious interest to me. So thank you all for being here! I am tickled!

That said - I have to say that this whole thing about 'looking like' Diana (because she does, on quick glance, she does - or she can on quick glance but she is distinctive when you really look and especially as she has begun to 'settle' into middle age) does not mean Sophie was trying to look like her. That's the part I don't understand - why or how someone would fold that into her intentions given that Sophie is so opposite to Diana in personality and proclivities in significant ways.

I can also see that 'being like Diana' would not have really been the issue for Diana - that would have been a compliment were it so. I think what Diana saw - as has been said - was an attractive woman who could potentially supplant her (that would be her fear) or at least be her 'competition' (from her perspective). Jealousy reared its head - and a campaign against Sophie ensued - maybe. Had Morton said that Diana called him with the pivotol 'spin' on Sophie? Is that where it came from - from Diana herself to the media behind the scenes? Do we know?

What's interesting to me is that it seems that events involving Diana kept delaying Sophie's entry into the Royal family - am I not correct on that?

Lastly, I just want to say to those who are saying that Sophie (or even Diana) are not beautiful - dear God! if those two are not beautiful - if Sophie is just middling, a forgettable face in the crowd - what hope is there for the rest of us? Ya know?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 8,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
That's very interesting. I didn't know that she probably didn't like Sophie much? Do you remember why Diana made those unkind remarks to her and what she did say to Sophie?

Did Diana need a reason to say unkind things? Not really - she would lash out at anyone who she felt like e.g. Tiggy Legge-Bourke and the abortion comment.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-29-2010, 08:15 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
For such a minor member of the royal family you guys seem to REALLY love her. I do not need to provide proof of my opinion and what my eyes see, but if I had access to those early pictures I would. SWessex even did the Diana mannerisms. Diana herself was horrified and mad at this. Lately and for some years she no longer does this and now is her own quite blah self.
You're right that you don't have to provide evidence for your opinions, but when you state things as fact which quite clearly aren't, i'm going to ask for evidence for these "facts". How do you know she had Diana mannerisms, and it wasn't just Sophie being herself, how do you know that Diana was horrified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
SWessex on the other hand posed the very first day she met Prince Edward hanging all over him. If I'm not mistaken she had her pr firm working on PE's foray into Real Tennis, a sport he was trying to revive. I don't call that subtle, down to earth, sweet, etc.
Could you explain this point a little more? You're calling Sophie manipulative but I do not understand why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
As for SWessex imagining she was being groomed to replace Diana (as was posted in the first of this thread) I think it is ridiculous.
Do you know that this is what Sophie thought?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
She was not marrying Prince Charles, so why would she be being groomed to fill her shoes. Most people had little clue who Edward was back then especially in North America so it wasn't a high profile relationship. Yet at the start of this thread it is reported that she told the fake sheik that all the men in the royal family were wanting her as a Diana replacement.
You're right, she wasn't marrying Prince Charles, why does it matter if he was known in North America or not, Prince Edward is a Prince in the United Kingdom. He's not close enough to the throne to need to be known elsewhere in the world.
"Reported" doesn't mean 100% solid truth, does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
Tyger SWessex would have to have been blind to not know EARLY ON in her relationship and marriage with PE that she was trying to dress like and copying the mannerisms of Diana. I do not have to assume anything I just have to open my eyes and see it. I do not care for Diana, but I cannot stand someone copying someone else's look. Sarah Ferguson, and all the other royal ladies back then did not feel the need to do that.
Sophie and Diana had the same type of body shape, looks etc. So why is it that Sophie was copying Diana and not just simply choosing the things she wanted to where? Why assume the worst in someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
Where is the proof she is the Queen's favorite daughter in law? Just as you all ask me for "proof" where is yours? Unless the Queen goes on tv and says SWessex is my favorite daughter in law (or a fake sheik catches her saying it, hee hee!) it is just the impression you get (which by the way is vaild for everyone including me) or what "palace insiders" etc. sources say.
It is common knowledge that Sophie is the Queens favourite, there have been several article on the subject, and just as you talk about mannerisms, the way HM acts around Sophie it is quite clear that the pair are close.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
All I'm reading is a bunch of people who insist she is nice, pretty, hard working, scandal free, and of course the Queen's favorite all without any "proof".
1; Sophie is nice, pretty depends on how you interpret pretty, she is very hardworking, she isn't scandal free (who claimed she was?) and like I said common knowledge shows that she's the Queens favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
I just want people to respond intelligently and actually discuss things not just demand proof.
Are you saying the people who have responded to you are not intelligent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
I really get suspicious when people give blanket praise to anyone. People's adoration of SWessex should not be marred by me pointing out things and actually commenting on the reason this thread was started. I have not called her names or anything so why a mountain of posts "proving" how wonderful she is by merely writing it here???

I don't think she has any "legacy" other than she has royal children.
Where has someone given her blanket praise, other members of this forum are just countering your opinion, is there something wrong with that?
Does she need a legacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
She is very plain compared to Diana. As the Queen is reported to have said basically SWessex attracts no attention, would go unnoticed in a room.
And that is a very very good thing, the last thing we need is another show off who doesn't know her place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
In any interview SWessex gives it is not likely she would admit trying to emulate anyone. I wonder if she was asked in this interview or if she brought it up herself? Lots of people fish for compliments by saying everybody says I look like (so and so famous person) yet then do the false modesty thing by saying: but I don't think so. Sure....
What interviews are you talking about here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
Also of course she would praise Diana even though I don't know how she could actually like some one who seemed to obviously hate her. If she said anything bad about Diana she would be bashed. Diana did a lot to terrorize the royal family yet made an impact that people are very protective of.
Diana "obviously" hated Sophie? I have never heard that. Has anyone else heard this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
Yes SWessex seems to be her own person now, and it seems pretty unimpressive to me. I used to like Prince Edward but all the potential he had seemed to fizzle out when he got together with Sophie for good.
What do you want? Another Diana?
You bash Sophie for trying to apparently emulate Diana, then you bash her again for not being impressive enough?
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Lady Ann's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IN THE CITY, United States
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
Ok,
Quote by Lady Ann: As far as proof that she is the Queens favorite daugter-in-law. you just have to open your eyes and look...

And thank you for proving my point. I open my eyes and look as I have said over and over here that is my proof. How can people use my own argument to prove that I am wrong? You are just repeating what I said.




Now everybody get ready cause I am searching for threads so I can tell you my thoughts on Charlene Wittstock, and Kate/Catherine ( wuuuwahhhhhaaaa!!!)
That was my go at humor...olol. Sometimes your words are your down fall..lol.. It happens to me all the time here and i have been posting for nearly three years.

Opinion is open... people share and people don't argree, sometime it is best to simply agree to disagree. I will be looking forward to your thoughts on Kate Middleton.. I love a good go around. lol Happy posting and welcome to the forums. Remember not to take things to heart.
__________________
Lady Ann
Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face…~ George Eliot ~
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 2,171
Sophie is the Queen's favorite daughter-in-law?

Well, probably, but considering the competition, that's not saying much in Sophie's favor.

Everybody else has plunged the BRF into scandal at one time or another; the milder criticisms that Sophie has provoked must seem a relief to the Queen!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Dierna23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: -, Germany
Posts: 3,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Did Diana need a reason to say unkind things? Not really - she would lash out at anyone who she felt like e.g. Tiggy Legge-Bourke and the abortion comment.
You may be right. I have to admit that I've never read a biography about Diana per se, I only know some of the stories as I've read a few biographies about the Queen. However, Diana appears quite nasty at times. I don't know if immaturity and emotional trouble are an excuse - I mean, I'm 25 and my life hasn't been easy at times, but that's no excuse to treat people like that. Then again, it is easy to judge people when you're an outsider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger View Post

Lastly, I just want to say to those who are saying that Sophie (or even Diana) are not beautiful - dear God! if those two are not beautiful - if Sophie is just middling, a forgettable face in the crowd - what hope is there for the rest of us? Ya know?
I think beauty is personal preference. They aren't ugly, but to me the woman in your avi, Maxima, is far more beautiful because she has a strong, vivid charisma. Others might find her plain.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:54 PM
sirhon11234's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 2,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissy View Post
Well, again this is before they were married, at the wedding, and a while after. She is very plain compared to Diana.
Well Sophie to me is beautiful in her way but imo Diana was far more beautiful and her fashion sense by 97 was impeccable and timeless.
__________________
"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved."
Diana, the Princess of Wales
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Dierna23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: -, Germany
Posts: 3,588
Yes, I have to say that Diana had a very different 'aura' (not sure if that's the right word, but that's how we say in German) compared with Sophie. I think to some it might be easier to 'identify' with Diana in an emotional way. Not that Sophie doesn't seem emotional, but with Diana it was different. Apart from their pure physical resemblance (IMO), they're quite different types to me.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
countess of wessex, diana princess of wales, princess diana, relationships, sophie, sophie countess of wessex


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Victoria and Daniel's Relationship irishgirl567 Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family 400 09-20-2012 09:01 PM
Albert and Charlene's Relationship stellad Prince Albert and Princess Charlene 1214 03-29-2008 11:56 AM
Diana's And Camillas Relationship Josefine Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 18 07-02-2006 08:21 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman poland pom president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]